How and why did u start stanning your ult group?

• Okay so for me..my ult group is BP and i was looking forward to them pre debut when i heard their featurings and saw Lisa's dancing video..but i was completely sold on debut tbh. I loved the songs, their voices, the rap, everything. They pulled me in and i never got out again lol

• simply because of their introduction video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• simply because of their introduction video

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ah this video is sooo cute!

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

sold

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• External Content www.youtube.com

sold

Butterfly was amazing.

• I had been listening to their music for a bit, but never really knew how the group system worked. So when Kick It came out and I ended up really liking it, I decided that I should at least learn what each group does and who is in it and what the deal with WayV was. I spent the early days of the pandemic watching their content and learning about them and now here I am. At some point they became my ult.

• I had been listening to their music for a bit, but never really knew how the group system worked. So when Kick It came out and I ended up really liking it, I decided that I should at least learn what each group does and who is in it and what the deal with WayV was. I spent the early days of the pandemic watching their content and learning about them and now here I am. At some point they became my ult.

Damn i've always wondered how NCT ults do it, it feels like so much to learn and so much content out there to catch up to omg but at least u always have something! lol

Kick it is a bop :pepe-flirt:

• Saw this and it blew my mind with how different it was

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Red Velvet was on semi hiatus with Wendy's injury. SM debuting a new gg, of course I had to check it out. I've liked every girl group they've debuted.

I think Giselle's Synk vid was where I got hooked, and Black Mamba was just an epic debut. Then we got Forever and Next Level and they blew up.

By the time RV came back with Queendom (which was underwhelming to me on first listen), I'd been Kwangya'fied.

• Saw this and it blew my mind with how different it was

Ohhh so u started stanning DC since the beginning :sadr:

• when I saw this video

when I listen to this audio

and when I saw this video

I am forever blackjack.. but my ulti now is Aespa.. my second ult is Mamamoo then Everglow...

• Red Velvet was on semi hiatus with Wendy's injury. SM debuting a new gg, of course I had to check it out. I've liked every girl group they've debuted.

I think Giselle's Synk vid was where I got hooked, and Black Mamba was just an epic debut. Then we got Forever and Next Level and they blew up.

By the time RV came back with Queendom (which was underwhelming to me on first listen), I'd been Kwangya'fied.

Kwangya'fied lmao

Black Mamba really was epic, i really liked it and i remember watching all their stages back then lol

• Ohhh so u started stanning DC since the beginning :sadr:

I won't lie, I found them at the beginning but I think I made them my ult from their first comeback at the time I was floating around alot of groups and I didn't want to stan an experimental group that may or may not last 1 month or years even if they are my style of group.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Aww a blackjack. 2ne1 were the reason i got into kpop, they'll always have a special place in my heart as well.

But which group would u say is ur favorite between 2ne1 and Aespa? :pepe-notes:

• I won't lie, I found them at the beginning but I think I made them my ult from their first comeback at the time I was floating around alot of groups and I didn't want to stan an experimental group that may or may not last 1 month or years even if they are my style of group.

I see. I'm kinda similar, liked them on debut but i only full on stanned later on. Altho much later than u lol when they released Deja Vu.

• Damn i've always wondered how NCT ults do it, it feels like so much to learn and so much content out there to catch up to omg but at least u always have something! lol

Kick it is a bop :pepe-flirt:

It actually isn’t as complicated as it looks from the outside. ^^

Having so much content is really nice (but also bad because I’m way behind) and it does help you learn the members a lot faster.

• TXT. 2021 January, (just after my birthday so I remember) I was watching fanmade videos on YouTube and I had Txt Can’t you see me recommended. Last time I seen them as their baby debut outfits so I was shocked at the difference. I watched it and spent the whole day chewing through their videos and music because I couldn’t stop.

:cryingr:

The first three mv was all very different and I was confused at how they are so good at different genre. Lol (Can’t you see me, Blue Hour, Puma)

• Lol, the reasons are all stupid.

EXO: I was getting into K-pop and my friends were showing me a lot of groups, barely one caught my attention. In my defense, they were making me get into groups that until today I don't like the music, so It was just a really bad promotion. It took some time for them to show me EXO (and I don't know why, because back when I stanned, EXO was the most popular active bougroup that moment) and I thought Sehun was so handsome and charming. He made me decide to listen to EXODUS album and I fell in love with the music. Listened to the whole discography, got into the members and the rest is story...

BTS: I stanned BTS around the same time I stanned EXO. But, funnily enough, no one wanted to promote their music to me. If you think this group is a puching bag of K-pop fans now, have in mind It was even worse in 2015-2016, around the time I became a fan, because they didn't have the same numbers to back them up. I heard so many negative feedback that I decided to search myself If their music was that bad and Dope was the first experience. I ended up loving it much more than I expected when I heard and listened to more songs later, learned about the members until I stanned.

Stray Kids: This one was the most random.

I know about Stray Kids' existence since 2017, I even listened to Hellevator in the moment they dropped. But after Hellevator, I didn't have any interest in searching about their music anymore. The whole 2018 and 2019 was like they were completely invisible to me. So one day, my ONCE friend told me joking, in the day of the release, to watch God's Menu because It was better than any recent TWICE MV. I was curious to know If was that good, more interested in the video than the music itself. And I was extremely surprised with both. Like, I was genuinely VERY impressed. I feel like everything shifted to me that day, because the last time a group impressed so much was when I stanned BTS and EXO 4 years before. I decided to listen to GO Live whole album and I was even more impressed. I listened to it so much and I was so obsessed that I decided to know the members better and the whole discography, their older title tracks that I also saw myself loving almost everything too.

• TXT. 2021 January, (just after my birthday so I remember) I was watching fanmade videos on YouTube and I had Txt Can’t you see me recommended. Last time I seen them as their baby debut outfits so I was shocked at the difference. I watched it and spent the whole day chewing through their videos and music because I couldn’t stop.

:cryingr:

The first three mv was all very different and I was confused at how they are so good at different genre. Lol (Can’t you see me, Blue Hour, Puma)

Ah i see! So you liked the variety they had!
    Can't u see me is my fave song from them btw!

• Not ur friends refusing to show u exo lol its weird because they always had good music and i say this as someone who usually doesnt like bg music much :/

So u got into BTS right as they were getting bigger..Dope kinda shifted everything in kpop i feel like lol

Ah! God's Menu is also when i started liking SKZ, altho im not a fan but they've been putting really good TT's at least since then imo and i dont get why they get so much hate.

• Ah i see! So you liked the variety they had!
    Can't u see me is my fave song from them btw!

Definitely. I wasn’t expected it. Lol When they debuted I though ah kids, kid music not for me. But their discography is so diverse I was regretting thinking like this. Missed out on some great era but hey better later then never.

:pep-pj-pink:

CYSM is so underrated as a title track. Both the song and the video is great but the fandom prefers others before it. It’s really amazing. Im happy you like it.

:pepelove1:

• Not ur friends refusing to show u exo lol its weird because they always had good music and i say this as someone who usually doesnt like bg music much :/

So u got into BTS right as they were getting bigger..Dope kinda shifted everything in kpop i feel like lol

Ah! God's Menu is also when i started liking SKZ, altho im not a fan but they've been putting really good TT's at least since then imo and i dont get why they get so much hate.

You are right, they are mostly gg stans. And not only that, 2nd generation gg stans and most of their music is not my thing, because I'm a person of discographies. I noticed when I was listening that most of them have nice title tracks, but the b-sides were not my taste. It was hard to get into the group. I'm more into 3rd and 4th gen gg music because of that, they definitely upgraded the quality of the albums/mixing, imo.

2nd gen ggs I liked thr discography and thought It was consistent: Rainbow, Brown Eyed Girls

But EXO and SHINee were the first bgs they showed me and it worked. I love both groups music.

• Funny story I kinda stan BTS because of JK's emo hair and I though it was cool and the song is just really really good lmao

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Definitely. I wasn’t expected it. Lol When they debuted I though ah kids, kid music not for me. But their discography is so diverse I was regretting thinking like this. Missed out on some great era but hey better later then never.

:pep-pj-pink:

CYSM is so underrated as a title track. Both the song and the video is great but the fandom prefers others before it. It’s really amazing. Im happy you like it.

:pepelove1:

It was actually the first song i've liked from them! And i do find it interesting how diverse they're being and how they're involving in their sound and concept! A lot of their songs aren't for me but i appreciate what they're doing!

• You are right, they are mostly gg stans. And not only that, 2nd generation gg stans and most of their music is not my thing, because I'm a person of discographies. I noticed when I was listening that most of them have nice title tracks, but the b-sides were not my taste. It was hard to get into the group. I'm more into 3rd and 4th gen gg music because of that, they definitely upgraded the quality of the albums/mixing, imo.

2nd gen ggs I liked thr discography and thought It was consistent: Rainbow, Brown Eyed Girls

But EXO and SHINee were the first bgs they showed me and it worked. I love both groups music.

Oh i agree! Some of my personal faves from 2nd gen are 2ne1's and f(x)'s discographies! Loved pretty much majority of their songs!

• Funny story I kinda stan BTS because of JK's emo hair and I though it was cool and the song is just really really good lmao

DAMN U WERE THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!