IS IRENE DATING JHOPE

• The model irene not red velvet irene.

[enter-talk] I-HOPE (IRENE + J-HOPE)

bypannchoaAugust 05, 2022

I-Hope❤️

AVvXsEg6ENtxPOJSXD9QFAKFIqPrfUk48xn5wM6CKZcCZ774ofdCpoenlt1vlcRaSXAMPHuk2vkS38b96HoHDzY3rB3bAgsR9tze-gcbFpI_NxSDmQl9nmj8dgIfQh7nVwpaVILMt1ybJIwhDYVPIms5ASebf5cPTaYhKqc3J8tydDXWtixM-M9nJp8dJmm3=s16000

AVvXsEiEMblIoz2wzb_Hu36Yd9ia1yuXMLSQveSHxuOUYeXYb4hHIMJGyVLnUQO-cEf-4NN9vD9-1H8BEj2nwnLYy7NvspZwJD2p7xnfhlK2SOCHfGDi90l8HI7aZtpeEB2Z2mXXMsXMiSlrY7ljyRReG5HdbYCsUN_gKFEusLIBHbbN9Byk34_lK8Ty3rxf=s16000

post response:
    [+45][-14]
    original post: here

1. [+26, -5]
    I hope that they keep on getting schedules together in the future too~
    AVvXsEiq7WSVFjB6bH4_PddtNrPsqHkUB90seRvN8vJDGViTaB1WcRnW1OEQELSUy3hGZDyyS6rmgnGVg4FJwLOgGn1TvUlCBm1A-LkroGMbm8mgCh1c-ye7LwIAqvseQcd8r4Uti6f_AqbwxysOBUgrO99Odot3KceWkkf_W63jAunJZuL4oX2RSrsOI4ej=s16000

2. [+26, -4]
    I thought that it was Hollywood wow... both of them match so well like some main characters at a part
    AVvXsEiEMss5dTc3fqeC4b1n-uMiUMblX7DVGUsnmcXP2lvzXgrww1B8D-_uFP2Y1jVJLUAfbgjibFpb4PIOyItcRFTiUdXFV13LHAUHHzxo27wpyMpimb1LkItMzrLZiftgN0rpXZX0mceFQhruBlAcuek8NIhbjJc8Vj6Who_t7woAlrOidJVqNHMUaJ8U=s16000

3. [+23, -27]
    I also have that phone caseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So am I also dating J-Hope??

4. [+21, -2]
    After V-Jen, I acknowledge I-Hope

5. [+18, -2]
    Hoodie~
    AVvXsEgkbaw0Bv--HDmBBnhCGmNnRP5cULqR-GYjuVz73_-j-4CtCRXBDJQVJoSeyOMRIyY148AomDjoUff075XKW4a81xVjb7UZmJ5X6PRQGpZEF-NXxmZXm_0p4qBu6a_W6hMn8y7YhA1qtpomVLy2dF8davJe2qFkAgCAryVYDiCsIFra3Vtel_oCGBAB=s16000

6. [+16, -7]
    But she already has a boyfriend;;

7. [+11, -1]
    Since it didn't work with that other post, seems like you guys are trying to make a fuss here you f*ckers

[enter-talk] SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH IRENE AND J-HOPE?

The rings aside, even their poses...
    AVvXsEjmRfo98IYrumhv5ECbdgFbqMwTSy6Fk5NRzgGnvrla8tLfNH9b4lxpGkyXjI5X0QXlcd4NbRxGhZ5MgNS5hx9sJkuu5RI6FwzzfXrxjERiayelMlmA4CbKFreTCe74deeNkUgQbyxIoDS2T8OlD7oxuXW3ZJkRmS-ID9XpFZQcT8vMpCP9bQDwx6dO=s16000

AVvXsEhRi_ZX34UWDix4Ni_63DPRG_fNRbiK3V-SHK6pi_0g7SreaxcueMzdCYpwfcJrD0zlz9GS80_ryVwbbJxXYf198O24Klcg5wW2WglvC8dDB1jL6s_Aw6VlE34V9do5LIG0zZfSRzzIbiy1QT-esqALy1lMmTXyaNxLPNJT5yE72lbdsOCbl1b62E3t=s16000

post response:
    [+220][-204]
    original post: here

1. [+343, -15]
    Even yesterday at the airportㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ARMYs were waiting for Jung Hoseok to come but Irene appeared randomly and the ARMYs went so quiet...

2. [+322, -16]
    Whether they are dating or not, I don't know why they would hang out in his solo American performance schedule even up to the moment they arrived to Korea so openly like that. Just what kind of idol does that? The fans must've been f*cking shockedㅋㅋ...

3. [+238, -21]
    I've been an ARMY for 7 years and that model Irene? Even since J-Hope had his solo debut, she's been following him to every schedule and to be honest, it's f*cking dumbfounding. It's almost as if she was a HYBE staff? It's my first time learning that they were close at Hobi's listening event. No but why would she follow him every time he goes to the US? Is she unemployed recently? She f*cking has no tactㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+177, -5]
    There has been talks about this even a few years agoㅋㅋㅋ It's because it was J-Hope that people didn't care. There are so many evidences of their things overlapping

5. [+164, -6]
    No but these two are sticking up together way too openly. I wonder what's their reason for not having any consideration towards the ARMYs

6. [+150, -4]
    Daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    AVvXsEiuk0LZNwlBbQ_WlYk-3Io3tqLVB-61SsDD3Z5OvsWEkGgWoC-3iS47-IR491aZNokO5M9kBz2UP7TWARuiybhY660awU0t-ytL2YxkjJgmKfNrwIpnEymBUkwPgy7jWW573uEwfAZvJN0d_UGK6PPldf0pYqZjFsGz7xYJImSwRZ54t-YKxp9UwkqH=s16000t

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “IS REN” to “IS IRENE DATING JHOPE”.
  • If true, he is winning in life lol. Model Irene is pretty.

• 3. [+238, -21]
    I've been an ARMY for 7 years and that model Irene? Even since J-Hope had his solo debut, she's been following him to every schedule and to be honest, it's f*cking dumbfounding. It's almost as if she was a HYBE staff? It's my first time learning that they were close at Hobi's listening event. No but why would she follow him every time he goes to the US? Is she unemployed recently? She f*cking has no tactㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Lmao, okay, but what about the sasaengs though?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• And poor girl already got tons of hate in those Korean forums now...

Ehhh I'm pretty sure they will report her social media accounts etc.

If they are really dating and they are happy then it's amazing and I wish them best

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 2. [+322, -16]
    Whether they are dating or not, I don't know why they would hang out in his solo American performance schedule even up to the moment they arrived to Korea so openly like that. Just what kind of idol does that? The fans must've been f*cking shockedㅋㅋ...

shocked? i couldn't care less who's he dating or not, it's his private life. i just hope he's happy

5. [+164, -6]
    No but these two are sticking up together way too openly. I wonder what's their reason for not having any consideration towards the ARMYs

girl, there are millions of us, do you think we all have a shot to date and marry them :clown:

• why do ppl always go to the “they must be dating!!!!!” why can’t they be friends. damn :pepe-shame:

and the evidence of them dating is………..matching clothes??? be fr lollllll

people are speculating because that's the culture in korea. matching clothes, matching rings, etc etc

i cannot link the article because the site is censored so copy this to google 6 Differences Between Dating In Korea And America, According To A Male Idol

3. Couple Items

If you thought all the couple holidays were a lot to handle, there’s just as much enthusiasm for couple items in Korea. From head-to-toe, they want to match, “They definitely do a lot of couple items, like clothing, accessories…I’ve never seen that in America.”

• people are speculating because that's the culture in korea. matching clothes, matching rings, etc etc

i cannot link the article because the site is censored so copy this to google 6 Differences Between Dating In Korea And America, According To A Male Idol

3. Couple Items

If you thought all the couple holidays were a lot to handle, there’s just as much enthusiasm for couple items in Korea. From head-to-toe, they want to match, “They definitely do a lot of couple items, like clothing, accessories…I’ve never seen that in America.”

jimin has that same hoodie. where are jihopes dating rumors hmmm :pepe-notes:

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• so? :pepe-joy:

them having similar hoodies wouldnt be as out of the realm as him and a random model having same hoodie

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• them having similar hoodies wouldnt be as out of the realm as him and a random model having same hoodie

rm and suga have a bunch of fear of god t-shirts, i doubt they are dating lol

like i said above, kwas doll is better proof than a hoddie.

i always wondered why are knetz paying attention to wardrobe and accessories until i read the article above. it's their culture to wear matching items when dating

• Just because they saw her with him in public setting 2 times, that means "they are dating" smh..... Kpop fans make it awkward for everyone X/

This seems likely though if she really followed him to America.

She went to Chicago and New York with him

But she wasn't alone though.... There was another guy with her. She's linked with him too. That's why one of the comments said "she has a boyfriend" but everyone ignored it.....

• Just because they saw her with him in public setting 2 times, that means "they are dating" smh..... Kpop fans make it awkward for everyone X/

But she wasn't alone though.... There was another guy with her. She's linked with him too. That's why one of the comments said "she has a boyfriend" but everyone ignored it.....

Oh, then maybe they are just friends then lol.

They made it seem like she went alone.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• There is a reason people always suspect dating whenever they see matching items. Korean couples always like to wear matching items with their partner like couple t-shirts, matching bracelets things like that. It is highly likely they are in a relationship

https://www.instagram.com/reel…m_source=ig_web_copy_link

sometimes idols endorse or promote same items or just happen to wear something similar . I would say most of the time they are reaching. Here there are some idols discussing about how ridiculous some of these rumors are

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

because them being friends is boring i guess lol

I don't get knetz. They desperately want to figure out who's dating and yet they call dating a scandal :/ why would you want your faves to get hate

• sometimes idols endorse or promote same items or just happen to wear something similar . I would say most of the time they are reaching. Here there are some idols discussing about how ridiculous some of these rumors are

Irene is not an idol, which ofc doesn't prove anything, i cannot know what's their relationship :pepe-shrug: Just wanted to say that

• Her boyfriend works for (with?) him and she's a model so clout (in a non mean way because I love tf out of Irene Kim)

That hoodie is from her fashion line, so she probably got him to wear it as promotion. The brand is literally called IreneIsGood lol

BLACK GFY HOODIE
    BLACK GFY HOODIE  Composition: 65% CO 35%PL Made in Italy  FREE SHIPPING
    www.ireneisgood.com

They're only dating forreal if he turns up at Clareau someday

• they for sure aint being subtle. i don't know why fans acting like them being connected so long means they aren't dating? to me that's one of the most obvious signs, other than how visible she's been since PTD in Vegas. They seem like a supportive couple which is nice to see. anyway congrats! bts aren't interested in acting like idols much anymore in chapter two it seems :pepe-devil:

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!