if Min heejin was a guy none of you would be defending them right now

• You aint wrong..but whose fault is this? lol its not impossible for a woman to be a predator but if u look at statistics or even just claims in the entertainment industry..who are the ones usually responsible for it? Is it really shocking that people would side eye a man more in this kind of situation compared to giving the benefit of the doubt to a woman?

• yang hyunsuk groomed his wife from the age of 14 when she was in a group under his company and ruined her career in the process. he admitted to this on LIVE TV. but kpop stans were still calling him papa yg and putting him on a pedestal up until the burning sun scandal. whats the real double standard here? there are people that have actually harmed minors, with documentation, in this industry. but only min heejin is being dogpilled and right now when she was in the industry for YEARS and it was know she was the ador ceo and was creating a young gg also for years. y'all had years to signal boost if you were really so concerned. js.

who's your favorite artist?

• i know the women can being predators or creep...but i guess the kpop stans care about the great visuel content (even there re sexu.l idea..)

If her works is original also they will defend her,there re Twitter users blamed sm company no her....

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly yes I don’t get how people are defending her she still posted pics of underaged girls on her ig . it’s obvious she has a preference for that kind of aesthetics even if some info might have been wrong doesn’t change her taste for glamorizing Lolita concepts and her fascination for young girls is creepy.

• Shit's def weird. But I'm uncomfortable with the fickle ass Kpop-mob being able to decide whether someone is labeled as an actual pedo.

• I don't think min heejin is predator.., i think she have kind fetishism with young girls.

You should know if this is a man with wall like that

He is cAnCeLeD and blacklisted in the industry...

• What because she had naked women in her wall?

So what about that got7 guy who had straight up vag on his wall?

If I recall people were just laughing with him about it

I did repost about that...

No children pics...Homemin heejin[enter-talk] MIN HEEJIN LOOKS A P**DOPHILE

[enter-talk] MIN HEEJIN LOOKS A P**DOPHILE

bypannchoaJuly 26, 2022

AVvXsEihA8NU6KmYTwpey7k5ZNqev9gD1lmT8kv5ERq3gyGErT21BekIb3oX9SgNQeErQB-DAPTlwWt-Iw5i9_M39KsLLSeggnV3_IyqED6NdzYeSOpi8GQ2fT1D4qGlu8ltOQAJstLQnylv8xD3SVPuC_av3Ex2TWitSZjqJs7iS_BVyV3eemWataLjvm2U=s16000

Her own IG and studio are filled with younger girls' pictures

AVvXsEgXvaqq3hh3gNcDneptfUaWW-2Er1v8cS8Sf_UeSuCFSarOVfCu5SVMpfiNf18-SJyTH2V3DZXFJQB_FlDBK0KYeYSORtff87OvBdPd-t8vpuOLuNaikD0GfmVOMT0N_qRMsOEiZLEkNOZE0W5aKU301vM0oCFaB2b_TWNfrlN89jo5zds-JpURrg0x=s16000

Krystal

I [MHJ] sent sent her a photo of Brooke Shields as a teenager, and she liked it. With a charm that only the matured past can embrace, Krystal versatility handles time and distance. Rather than imitating [Brooke's] hairstyle or pose, [Krystal] can show expressions of someone who is able to feel emotions and moods. Whether it's a young lady, a vampire, or the cute Sujeong, she can suddenly become independent from herself. Even if she wears the same clothes in the same place, each picture feels different.

AVvXsEhk4OUb4D_8ORNPBK7-dGS1tEH6U2z9NWBMJZGN2_yLz_UhpAK41UprUbsNG2UuFF2ztPsn1C5WJ-xIi21U0WJb-wwTqo_9r7KOyscHXMjgw0gEW_EZoZhm71H3BUvCCqzAzXfTnXjUulOfI9HlxlEAreCYeAW4DyuqxBduU11H2KG9v5WCFbnfxLrB=s16000

This is the GQ magazine photoshoot that Min Heejin lead in 2016 with Sujeong who was 24 y'o back then. It kinda looks bizarre now

Newjeans' reference

AVvXsEhTrRgkoSnsPmBDjpjoLd7BHhfP7uidYcYpUrpr3ay6cMP_78yXRBqr0FkBNkbhs5JkWh9zDE4hCtRKTiL-s8XugpKIfNdExXFKbIQI-sAh8jnu8rlki-XtrKt2nyeB1fxBjJXER_Ik2znPiwM7x_yL7ong4W3N0RZdATjHCUMZ9w0CojlBQcMiH4R6=s16000

AVvXsEj9BaGTfsElVQHOAIN6UC2-rI9imM2OQeqPh15Z67VFbUOvb2zQXy9PvE741TCGO_udH0kGDOCrx_boWbzRzgmx1YfveyuM8lSxRPwS2X9GaYdI8Q__lkGFpIIlGI7d2_BneeQs8iLyuYoIHI2aL28V5-ISzauSRUduyiorw2MKG7bvMIf2nPFa3wyR=s16000

Brook Shields is advertising jeans again 40 years after the infamous Calvin Klein commercial as a teenager.

When she was only 15, she appeared in a Calvin Klein commercial and said, 'Want to know what's between me and Calvin? There is nothing.' Because she was a minor, it caused a stir, and CBS and ABC banned the advertisement.

"I didn't think it was about underwear or anything sexual," Brooke Shields told Vogue last year. What struck me was, people would tell me stuff like 'So you knew what was happening. So you have these kinds of thoughts.' Yet, they didn't explain what it meant. I was young, and I was naive. The paparazzi used to yell at me and my mother saying 'How can you do that?'.

She's even famous for her ad that promoted child p**n

Min Hee Jin's muse is Brooke Shields

Just looking at her looks and aura, you can tell she influenced the girl group's concept

AVvXsEg0qqhstlOZZvkNsBZ9hX3xYMhbXkDc-9gT9MomHEhZTGcF4PPOuY1xhXLzpKMyWmc16z2ZNvCNKdLLvlXBPPoghhFOj8xRWZmYuXVhIxGvWd2MAHQbt0VN_g-tTrd3ZpIEGcocbmfX2fAHxNtbsLQ_poJQYZJ9p4uhe8ab3Rj9Ml-qeJcbbrqkzIq8=s16000

AVvXsEiaZNL0axAeyoGfI26G_po6wRc807leL42AujgSCDvjw-usUCRgjGUcgLlsvTQhtJNKllPf-fO-eWZ5uZfw-E8kuU8FdQZgERcWguX2CG5RFgUkObhsEDWzqtNldHRBodwi5Ni5Fw7Ebq-HUVAw7WCarq4_KGcoyPQ6U2lYovDrc2F6M5iJXJAIS7nN=s16000

It may not be easy to realize this kind of 'affection' because she's another woman or same-sex. However, if you are a producer, you need to be more careful with your approach to your relationship with children.

post response:

[+133][-191]

original post: here

1. [+151, -81]

SM is scary, now that she left and she's successful, they're trying to step on people like her. The fact that there are already 5 people recommending the post and we're in the middle of the night looks like people aren't sleeping and are trending to send this to the trending page by tomorrow morningㅋㅋ;;

2. [+97, -8]

You know that you can get sued for this?ㅋㅋㅋ You crossed the line

3. [+90, -49]

But there were talks about her being like that even when she used to be in SM

4. [+56, -1]

She needs to be at least this bad..

AVvXsEjZf68LosljplgqmwcZiS5o-sdHvD4ovXPvHV6-eBS4fYyjvEtCIOmM1d3PMKwcKTDq5WgbsZQce3VG7Es7t4Tb7bprNap0l5D1Rc3Zf7ljD5XOB2NG5WFMSe-sZXxwtYFhzr0H6-9NSyfu0FNj7-RorxG58nGBjS1vXs3EcDCXT9vsKhUzKPTfWlEi=s16000

I don't know if it's Spring or Summer when we talked about what we should do together when we get more prosperous/richer than right now, at Dolgoti Station, at a chicken restaurant. I don't know if the time has come or not.

I wanted to drive them(NCT Dream?) to a darker place, but Sangyoon(?) didn't want to. I was a bit dissatisfied, but I still think he's kinder than me.

I especially liked Jisung's face, eyes, and gestures. He also had a pretty habit of correcting/clearing his voice that had just passed the stage of maturation. To be an adult is just to endure being broken. It is also the reason why I'm obsessed with the boy's face.

5. [+56, -11]

But there were people talking about this even on Twitter in the past too

6. [+42, -2]

There are lots of people who have this kind of 'taste' even on PANN. But it's not like they are p**dophiles nor because they like minors, it's just a genre that attracts a lot of fans. You guys are giving a pass for IU and Sulli but here, you call her a p**dophileㅋㅋㅋ You guys should start by stopping RPS first

7. [+34, -6]

Honestly speaking, she had her own share of loli and shota controversies when she was in SM

New post

Next Post

✉ PC Stories

Tags

enter-talkmin heejin

POST A COMMENT

PANN초아

Pann초아
    We translate about Korean music, drama, lifestyle, and more! Posts do not reflect our opinion.

PC STORIES SUBMISSIONS

✉ SUBMIT HERE

SEARCH THIS BLOG

INFOLINKS

POPULAR POSTS

July 26, 2022

[theqoo/instiz] MIN HEEJIN'S GIRL GROUP MV REVEAL FT. DUMP REACTIONS

[theqoo/instiz] MIN HEEJIN'S GIRL GROUP MV REVEAL FT. DUMP REACTIONS

July 21, 2022

[theqoo] THE ONLY CELEBRITY WHO DIDN'T LOSE HIS IMAGE AFTER GETTING CAUGHT DRUNK

[theqoo] THE ONLY CELEBRITY WHO DIDN'T LOSE HIS IMAGE AFTER GETTING CAUGHT DRUNK

July 20, 2022

[instiz] RED VELVET IRENE TO MAKE A REALITY SHOW WITH STAFFS... WILL SHE APPEAR WITHOUT HER DOLLING HERSELF UP?

[instiz] RED VELVET IRENE TO MAKE A REALITY SHOW WITH STAFFS... WILL SHE APPEAR WITHOUT HER DOLLING HERSELF UP?

July 25, 2022

[theqoo] MIN HEEJIN GIRL GROUP NEWJEANS 'ATTENTION' OFFICIAL MV (PERFORMANCE VER.) FT. PRACTICE

[theqoo] MIN HEEJIN GIRL GROUP NEWJEANS 'ATTENTION' OFFICIAL MV (PERFORMANCE VER.) FT. PRACTICE

July 21, 2022