TW:SA || [NB] Knetz offer support to Kwon Mina after her alleged attacker has been arrested

• source: Kwon Mina reveals her childhood sexual assault case is now under police investigation

Kwon Mina reveals her childhood sexual assault case is now under police investigation
    netizen buzz, korean pop,korean drama, korean media, korean entertainment, korean news, kpop, kdrama, netizens, comments, reactions, translations
    netizenbuzz.blogspot.com

AVvXsEgzwnd6WPfisY24pOOeFqfFvh8bSvGboIhQjMfdEd1y09ixpFW-dVNwrs1GUl1oh1CZb1Z2YDBS2ihAgFGW0uOqmlj02Gl8o6MgCCsGip44PUm5Fi_bBHyokNzpHEqAih42uHxIVPPyUStjY_ERTUNx7n5yfB5KLSsB9tCWnTG0qcf2qjIo8UCdl7vr=w640-h386

Article: Former AOA member Kwon Mina "Attacker who s*xually assaulted me when I was 14 years old is now under police investigation... I hope he is punished"

Source: Everyday Economy via Naver

1. [+1,001, -79] I wonder how dumb you have to be to think that it's easy for a minor to go file a police report after becoming victim to a s*xual assault. You guys are so barbaric... and I'm actually wondering if you're human beings at all. You guys seriously lack some intelligence points.

2. [+798, -7] I seriously hope that those so-called iljins these days are reading this article and feeling some sense of determination at living a better life and treating others better

3. [+347, -9] This is good. I know that you will have to go through the arduous process of counting back your pain but I know that you'll be able to live on with a healthier heart once he receives the punishment that he deserves. You can also help others in the future. I hope that you can live as a positive influence and direction for everyone. Fighting!

4. [+195, -5] Kwon Mina-ssi, good job ^^ Much time has passed but this is something that you had to do

5. [+125, -7] It's so important to make good friends

6. [+85, -3] And this is how revenge should be carried out! I hope all you r*pists out there are scared right now. The statute of limitations is 15 years so you're all at risk of being penalized until at least 34 years old! Throw them all in jail! I'm sure so many of them are happily married with families of their own now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just turn yourselves in before it's too late, or go find the victim and reach a settlement! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+63, -0] Take a good look, kids. You can still go to jail for the crimes you commit as a teen ㅋㅋ

8. [+39, -3] It breaks my heart as a mother of a daughter myself... I hope the man gets life imprisonment...

9. [+33, -0] I'm not a Kwon Mina fan but she's made me realize that instead of criticizing someone for one action, it's important to look at their history as a person. Past traumas, how the men in their lives treated them... I don't know how she survived in the jungle that is the celebrity industry after all of that.

-

AVvXsEhmfxNX9y09BSkyLVxIPfavvBTmmqYn6B7TMpR1YoGu6gL94bN9ZKgc5SxbjLoaACPVNLLZcISXkyucjjrvjpIoMynBwNn-uUtm2rGA9Bj57-gxkxXWHoENpX7LkxdeV1OoseoDlG0uQ-yB9F147QuBCm0rHqikBIEMH1BhmnGiBKnJWKLNaaJ7xgbP=w640-h427

Source: Naver

1. [+385, -44] I'm sure this must've been difficult as a female public figure so I applaud her bravery for stepping up. Such heinous crimes should not be given the liberty of statute of limitations. They should be chased to the ends of the earth and punished.

2. [+93, -5] Reveal the identity of one of them who is famous now. The identity of criminals should be revealed to the public.

3. [+50, -3] I don't understand how someone can do something like this and then go on to get married and have kids... No shame or morality at all, and he will pay the price for that. If you can't give someone a genuine apology, you deserve to be punished instead.

4. [+32, -3] I support her bravery

5. [+11, -0] "A famous male senior whose name everyone will know" I wonder who it is? His life is about to be over...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• 9. [+33, -0] I'm not a Kwon Mina fan but she's made me realize that instead of criticizing someone for one action, it's important to look at their history as a person. Past traumas, how the men in their lives treated them... I don't know how she survived in the jungle that is the celebrity industry after all of that.

This gave me hope, really.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!