[theqoo] TALKS GOING AROUND MIN HEEJIN AND NEWJEANS RIGHT NOW ft. OUTRAGE ABOUT OUTFITS

• [theqoo] TALKS GOING AROUND MIN HEEJIN AND NEWJEANS RIGHT NOW ft. OUTRAGE ABOUT OUTFITS

bypannchoaJuly 27, 2022
    AVvXsEj4lFyGO7qWtuwSUjw_FRxEgTej5RZbA7AImmb4gdWlJBnASI2TQMYyCNP-FVB5Ruqwj6f5zUMIxNhvWjp9ROuSt6Xrpq3G2v9YUjRKhTJpSDIYQL2aRfov3v75slQ3gduZkrAO-jvJM5gvDlqPcSZshuQvmeIAFoa7k72En3aRpm0ePsV0eMMbti1m=s16000
    AVvXsEiQxM3r6NDUcDca86eOCU-0AUoDyQR6sMo3hbDuHILUo262tBC1XYAN4n4ZaihUnAakzzaZKMAMvUAZKhcuVempUFoSi7q-MuvCxZ7k3U2jZJXZAbPSeZ5zRwaTPebiC-m153l88OPLzn3zycn-6BNpgiBKxuEzFnwpZz43Jakz00_f9Vr6vcOlxnKu=s16000

AVvXsEgIiZrnfvMaX_nSYg2QiRLhkhqiFTXtDdF75DSRscPoR3SSyKaHapxpxHkAP8Rl9BHhN2IAl_fQ_ozziXr_lI-YmuhvzA91Uk2Km1wcflPsIIRch4VJGzTbP4gZsWuMuQKhVv9jCvwLTL6Qfcmn2-kMIpZwbzwIfLncEUAPxpneMHLO7SW0pWzE5Idd=s16000
    (Definition for pimp = prostitution)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. If you look at the thread of the controversial things she did, you will get goosebumps if you look at this one. People who watched the movie will understand
    AVvXsEgxxEfzheeAMsCs29gYffBHWU5_8eq9WQnHjEbikofiJvTwd9EwhzbgOjj9uJAjM3tNWzpGU-giD2d9fTgEzR-rSmgavc1cmzyv_pcDCDUoGTrpRj6uMGilnjpzFNUo8HqKmFnsrlOEE1mOUNzVIGmLjmniAPAnTCB5ESO717l-KfnS8vh-soWdtSZs=s16000

2. This isn't an issue that broke overseas, someone wrote about it in Korean and it blew up overseas because of that. People have been saying that this is a problematic in Korea, and now it made full circle and came back to usㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But if the t-shirt is the one problematic, the t-shirt is the problem here, what's the logic claiming that minors can't wear it but adults can? Right now the biggest issue is that the meaning behind that shirt is actually 'prostitution'?????;; This is problematic regardless of your age. Saying it's okay that adults wear it is even weirder

3. But the fans will still choose to stan them because this is their "vibe"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. The pictures in her house are shockingㅋㅋㅋ.. How can this be considered mere 'taste'?

5. People who claim that this is a forced hate, I dare you to hang those pictures around your own house

6. The shirt is a bit... I just hope she's more careful in the next promotion

7. I can let the t-shirt slide... (Of course it's also problematic that they made her wear it) but her office? House? That one is seriously eba

8. Because a minor is wearing it, of course the English-speaking countries will find it weird. What's up with people shielding them claiming this is a forced hate? She should be more careful next time

9. Min Heejin's house? pictures are the real issues here, a lot of international fans are pointing fingers at her

10. I don't think this issue is such a big deal, but still, the members are minors and she should be paying more attention. The international fans are talking about it. Thanks to them, I realized that Min Heejin's taste was never meant for me

11. Why is this considered forced hate? Do you think it's okay for minors to wear this?? Adults should be the ones paying attention to this in advance

12. This is what international fans are going crazy about

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

13. Seriously if the producer was a man, he would've been in big trouble

14. If this wasn't Min Heejin and it was a man in his 40s, people would've freaking stepped on him f*ck

15. I didn't see the whole thing, what's up with their clothes...

16. People who are wondering what Min Heejin's issue has to do with NewJeans, foreigners are really sensitive to topics that relate to children and right now, the concept is making them even more sensitive.. Do you think that framing a poster of a movie where a 15 y'o married her dad is normal action?;; Min Heejing is just projecting her 'vibe', that's why her concepts are like that..
    AVvXsEg0S8m57amjIOjzR2Sdhjh0s20cqyObRXFWBGDYzFFptQ7UEsQzn2Haea4UVMvlGRhcq4jmKSQ00FAXbMsCZJvwS6vW-Tsa4INYb74_eDjsiHbefgqebJRaLvcB8YXCLIMejSo6jx1nKlfvKZmRNNQAA9NoaPsnHYejW-7uFHh_QOLBtoqqfm8T16ZW=s16000

17. Min Heejin always goes for those kind of concepts...

18. She needs to give us a feedback

19. Didn't she do it starting with SHINee and Fx?

20. Sigh she's f*cking creepy

[theqoo] TALKS ABOUT NEWJEANS NEWJEANS' OUTFITS BEING TOO REVEALING FOR MIDDLE SCHOOLERS

AVvXsEhw6mNYkELuMbo0s7clQorE3uxRqXoZVwwMQH42jl2AXhyOHsKET66dMiRPbbzPbshFUz_uyiZPr6yqwFU43TiZYzJZVafm5OHzIOwW4h_Tqn7Jwg-I5UZP-hwar2DDpstzX_n4cFmVADiNZmXTdPL3fq564dveXTv0jdw6gfomw3y02b-wZuL8MQsL=s16000

Honestly the one on the right is a 08'er and she's still in middle school

+
    AVvXsEjoHucgQpum1Wb8-gkSkAfqZB3YIBDNnLjtVDxNpIvnfUifWXy4iJ47h6Ninkoi0xKw8eoC5oa4xa28PtnewJe0FAtQdOuVrOEVXx8YpmJBkefr2qasLhCgycO8W0mVy8rfxP2ZErXCmL2eykYhaQ7AVLs1tVV9E8OmW4jJ8iT1P61AE9RW5AeM49sq=s16000

AVvXsEhHhKMNHp9yg_1Tzcr46iY2JHDdX2wiG1BdwOdN48uVhrm5yXDfmWCTOiOYZ0I1Wv-K5LPYhgc4MDu773c-aeDuXMD66De5_czPU3cG1NvEfHI5cPs5QetU39VCRT-JvzmepNYlnR1YApFS95FqKTJnz91BGMYQOUVaueZoTEaGZLaFCY1A34wGi4iW=s16000

AVvXsEjXTUofkYwN7OhcLjKy81IdBE0iA6x2LBaFaOuIw9Hf_AS2ZIK2jeBfsxzUhVxvYXxHgfAl-WaYo1o366aWLM8TNcUhdcliDTeoj0BxHkOjJchDXjo-r4FCCQCgULSZT0ZbEWgH_YCl76AZBDuxV6nz0MjaSaHgx2IHG912miF8mYdiTZCIOxYoCZ8F=s16000

AVvXsEgcI1l3swQKKlkIKxTvbmV9y1yip_fBGdX3dnn-Wz3BzeJoma-Yv98aOEATCdpI7ATapMgYKRnzNGo9IXO25dlEYVTQG-ZMxFD1lX-AsSuFu_9QIXsYoarSzuWIVntxdnUa_uEd_bQg4RNSbg72ApIuZNKBfNwam4_blkuupCdOjSZ3YymcrJ2XQS9o=s16000

AVvXsEibOf4agq04PEyvXUlO0QjhMv-nEbIfkD05t9PdtS9uQaZdo7NDDNyrEXtHVg0JjamdUbqsdzQmDdgJw1WNpVGzbl4_YlHElNDsFCnj6MZbPcKA0Mz0xAts1wwYQu3_1vtQudxzhyDj7JxIN1Wrh6rNndqwvlR_Ia2ILiLMG_yUjJomh-N6ZcVtvUF-=s16000

original post: here

1. I'm jealous because they're so skinnyㅠ

2. I didn't even consider this could be a sexy concept, I didn't think it was weird at allㅋㅋ Anyways, don't everyone wear this kind of clothes in a sports field?

3. It's literally almost a bra...

4. But they're still middle schoolers, the exposure is indeed severe...

5. This is just a Summer MV, it doesn't have the sexy vibe, it just looks sporty and I didn't think much of it. Maybe because I'm not their target audience?

6. The exposure is indeed severe, but the clothes themselves aren't even pretty. Why did they wear it?

7. The member who is a 08'er is indeed severe. She could've worn anything else aside from that top and still looked pretty and matched the concept. She's the maknae, but her exposure was the most severe...ㅠ

8. I really hope they stop making young kids wear these kinds of stuff..

9. She looks fine....

10. Crazy, protect the young kids, this is crazy

11. Just thinking about the possibility of my daughter wearing this in her middle school days gives me goosebumps

12. Why are they removing so much clothes? Is this meant to appeal the perv*rts?

13. Just try to go to the US... Lots of kids dress like that

14. Her face already looks so young, she doesn't need to wear this little clothes to prove it... She can wear anything and look pretty, just why

15. Honestly, compared to other girl groups, their exposure is too much. A 08'er is only 15 y'o...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• where did they even find that shirt :pepe-life-support:

The company selling it is also out of their mind

External Content www.youtube.com

• I didn't realize the one in the black top was so young. :pepe-peek:

People were up in arms over one of the younger members of CLASS;y wearing a crop top that looked like a bra too and she wasn't even the youngest! She just looked like the youngest.

• I did not find anything wrong with their content thus far

and I probably know why...

I must not have been searching for underlying messages

mess

:pepe-life-support:

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• There is an article trending on Theqoo with the company selling the shirt explaining that "pimp" here is used with the meaning of decorating.

pimp verb (DECORATE)

[ T ] informal to make something look fashionable or impressive, usually by adding things to it:

He had pimped his truck with new lights and chrome accessories.

Not the brightest idea to use this word though given its first negative connotation. And the grammar is weird. :clown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!