Your opinion on shipping?

• I think it's fine as long people know it's just for funsies. Like anything, there is always a line that shouldn't be crossed when things stop being just for fun and become serious or an obsession. It's just happens that in shipping culture crossing that line is super easy.

Personally when I was younger, I never understood shipping and thought it was cringey. However, I kinda get the fun of it now. I still don't get hardcore shippers thou.

• I think shipping is fine but you shouldn't involve the actual idols into your posts (eg: tagging them, commenting ship related things on vlives, asking them to marry another member in real life etc) and be a hypocrite when the idol actually gets revealed to be dating someone.

• Shipping is very important for the transportation of goods.

Historically it was one of the most important ways for a trader to profit by shipping goods from afar.

Today it gives rise to Ecommerce and the rise of companies such as Amazon.

Shipping is so important there are international laws in place for open and free travel across certain waters.

(oh dang you meant a different shipping :S )

• I don't mind friendship ships as long as they are actually friends or in the same group. As far as romantic ships, only if they're actually dating or they are close friends used as a joke. I don't like serious dating, like it can get really scary and is super cringeworthy. Especially the Bangpink shippers. Like they aren't even close...

• My opinion <X<X<X

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

76fa0d1a541ee3c9e5f2e7690344c232e529b524.jpg27634e6e08e9e78a663615405a6f1facf4313019.jpgb859828b8037d9dc45a952ee4215a1b66092ca37.jpg

• I am not really a shipper myself but I have nothing against the shippers who ship for fun and aren’t to obvious. The ones who fight because they think that their ship is real are something else though.

• Let me guess you were a HunHan shipper ^^

I'd be lying if I said I never shipped idols but its only for fun. I only "ship" people in the same group because I like seeing them be close as friends and not in a romantic way because that's weird. I think fanfics/theories are cringe but its part of the fangirl culture I guess. I've never read a fanfic either Idk why that interests people

no hahahah i wasnt a hunhan shipper more like a kaisoo shipper

yeah close friends are cool but when people make sexual fanfics...jesus

• hilarious my ass cracked while reading this

• have you seen those really? people fight over what" couple" is better?

Oh yes. The 'war' between Taekook and Jikook is unsufferable. People are seriously taking it way too seriously for a ship war about two non-existing couples.

• Oh yes. The 'war' between Taekook and Jikook is unsufferable. People are seriously taking it way too seriously for a ship war about two non-existing couples.

wtf thats actually creepy i heard of the whole jikook thing but honestly doesnt like the members see that stuff they use social media a lot and most of their interaction is based upon that now so it would be hard not people saying "NOW KISS JIKOOK" etc on livestreaming and tweet responses etc

• wtf thats actually creepy i heard of the whole jikook thing but honestly doesnt like the members see that stuff they use social media a lot and most of their interaction is based upon that now so it would be hard not people saying "NOW KISS JIKOOK" etc on livestreaming and tweet responses etc

Yeah, I don't know if it's a consequence of that ( it could be just that social medias are toxic for him in general, which is 100% fair ), but Jungkook is barely on social medias and do not post anymore for his members' birthday etc...

I couldn't tell you which side is worst, imo opinion, both of them crossed the line multiple times anyway.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!