Your opinion on shipping?

• It's unfortunate. Shipping real people is inappropriate.

What's worst is "X interacted with Y, they're definitely dating". Come on people, have some common sense. Do you really get out there dating everyone you interact with?

• lmao I can't believe that video is real

sadly...it is

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• sadly...it is

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah I know, had to search it up on youtube to be sure lol

• It's unfortunate. Shipping real people is inappropriate.

What's worst is "X interacted with Y, they're definitely dating". Come on people, have some common sense. Do you really get out there dating everyone you interact with?

yeah i wanted to talk about that, like honestly HAHAHA wtf, i see people still wanting naeun and taemin to date or if they say hi to eachother people make videos about it..and the funny part is that it gets like 20k-200k views

• I agree, but im afraid that I see romantically shipping most of the time

I see it most of the time too, it's odd. And then you have ppl who get genuinely upset when they see someone who they have in a ship being shipped with someone else. Then that leads to fighting and it's an embarrassing mess.

You dumbasses are fighting over imaginary relationships :rolleyes:

• I think as long as they keep it to themselves and aren't obsessive over it its fine

its fine to say I think so and so are cute together

its not fine to pinpoint their matching socks and check if their stars align

• Like everything if it's for fun, I have no problem with that. But some people take it too far and it gets really weird. Some people overanalyze every photo or moment ... These people are really psychopaths.

But when it's for fun, sometimes it's really fun. I saw fanfiction with all the band members included and the shippers had created a whole kdrama with that it was really funny.

• i don’t like it when it’s taken to to a point where the idol themselves are not fond of it or uncomfortable with it.

Edited once, last by taesv6 ().

• Let me guess you were a HunHan shipper ^^

I'd be lying if I said I never shipped idols but its only for fun. I only "ship" people in the same group because I like seeing them be close as friends and not in a romantic way because that's weird. I think fanfics/theories are cringe but its part of the fangirl culture I guess. I've never read a fanfic either Idk why that interests people

• Shippers cross the border once they start talking as if it's literally real. I'll never forget when I was watching a funny video of MX in their hotel rooms and someone in the comment section said, "they didn't show Wonho and Hyungwon's room because they were busy filming their sextape". Like WHAT. THE HELL. The disrespect to the idols, the completely lack of self awareness, etc. Worst part is, it was one of the top comments. Not even something I actively searched for.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• I think it's fine as long people know it's just for funsies. Like anything, there is always a line that shouldn't be crossed when things stop being just for fun and become serious or an obsession. It's just happens that in shipping culture crossing that line is super easy.

Personally when I was younger, I never understood shipping and thought it was cringey. However, I kinda get the fun of it now. I still don't get hardcore shippers thou.

• I think shipping is fine but you shouldn't involve the actual idols into your posts (eg: tagging them, commenting ship related things on vlives, asking them to marry another member in real life etc) and be a hypocrite when the idol actually gets revealed to be dating someone.

• Shipping is very important for the transportation of goods.

Historically it was one of the most important ways for a trader to profit by shipping goods from afar.

Today it gives rise to Ecommerce and the rise of companies such as Amazon.

Shipping is so important there are international laws in place for open and free travel across certain waters.

(oh dang you meant a different shipping :S )

• I don't mind friendship ships as long as they are actually friends or in the same group. As far as romantic ships, only if they're actually dating or they are close friends used as a joke. I don't like serious dating, like it can get really scary and is super cringeworthy. Especially the Bangpink shippers. Like they aren't even close...

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• My opinion <X<X<X

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I am not really a shipper myself but I have nothing against the shippers who ship for fun and aren’t to obvious. The ones who fight because they think that their ship is real are something else though.

• Let me guess you were a HunHan shipper ^^

I'd be lying if I said I never shipped idols but its only for fun. I only "ship" people in the same group because I like seeing them be close as friends and not in a romantic way because that's weird. I think fanfics/theories are cringe but its part of the fangirl culture I guess. I've never read a fanfic either Idk why that interests people

no hahahah i wasnt a hunhan shipper more like a kaisoo shipper

yeah close friends are cool but when people make sexual fanfics...jesus

• hilarious my ass cracked while reading this

• have you seen those really? people fight over what" couple" is better?

Oh yes. The 'war' between Taekook and Jikook is unsufferable. People are seriously taking it way too seriously for a ship war about two non-existing couples.

• Oh yes. The 'war' between Taekook and Jikook is unsufferable. People are seriously taking it way too seriously for a ship war about two non-existing couples.

wtf thats actually creepy i heard of the whole jikook thing but honestly doesnt like the members see that stuff they use social media a lot and most of their interaction is based upon that now so it would be hard not people saying "NOW KISS JIKOOK" etc on livestreaming and tweet responses etc

• wtf thats actually creepy i heard of the whole jikook thing but honestly doesnt like the members see that stuff they use social media a lot and most of their interaction is based upon that now so it would be hard not people saying "NOW KISS JIKOOK" etc on livestreaming and tweet responses etc

Yeah, I don't know if it's a consequence of that ( it could be just that social medias are toxic for him in general, which is 100% fair ), but Jungkook is barely on social medias and do not post anymore for his members' birthday etc...

I couldn't tell you which side is worst, imo opinion, both of them crossed the line multiple times anyway.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!