3. Stray kids (7) 13%
    4. NCT 127 (6) 11%
    5. Treasure (3) 6%
    6. Ateez (2) 4%
    7. TXT (1) 2%
    8. Enhypen (1) 2%
    9. NCT Dream (0) 0%
    10. The boyz (0) 0%

Now I think overall they are not as talented idols debuting in 4th gen as in 3rd gen. Stans keep having this fight in anons so decided to bring it out into the open. Let's all vote and put the question to rest. I would say try to be objective - but we know that's not likely... no 1 by default will be BTS given the number of fans on this forum, but I'm interested to see the last ranked. Imo the least talented is en-

• WINNER

Song Mino

- Rapper

- Runner up in SMTM

- Producer and judge in SMTM10

- Produced and composed hundreds of songs

- Variety king

- Displayed his paintings in Saatchi Gallery in London

- Actor in an upcoming Netflix show Seoul Vibe with Yoo Ah In

Kang Seungyoon

- Singer and actor

- 4th place in Superstar K2

- Youngest champion in Masked King Singer with 6 consecutive times

- Judge in a singing program Vocal Play, New Singer, and The Song That We Loved

- Displayed his photographs in Saatchi Gallery in London

- Produced and composed hundreds of songs

- Acted with several series shows

Lee Seunghoon

- Choreographer, dancer and rapper

- 4th place in Kpop Star 1

- Judge and coach in Dancing High

- Choreographed a flash mob performance for G-Dragon

- Producer and composer

Kim Jinwoo

- Singer and actor

- Chosen as the main lead in The Little Prince for Korea National Contemporary Dance Company

- Nominated for MBC Rookie Award in Variety Category

I don't think any group can beat them when it comes to talent.

• not on list so obviously not on top bro :mooning:

or maybe a bad list sis

:starec:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seventeen for me! :lover3:

Vocals

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dance (synchronized, no holes, can do so many styles and concepts)

Rap (I think it's their weakest point but still good for a kpop bg)

Not to mention, Woozi is their main producer and the other members also help. Woozi and some other members play so many instruments.

Some members worked as the band for this performance with BTS, Gfriend, Twice, Got7, etc.

Part of the music process, Woozi plays the clarinet for this song.

And I forgot to mention, DK is a musical actor! He is King Arthur in Xcalibur! Jun also has a Chinese drama coming out soon!

• Well rounded but not stand out IMO. Would you say a 10/10 vocals but 5/10 rap or dance is more talented than say a 7/10 in all as more talented. I don’t think there is a clear cut right answer there at least for me.

60619b148b25d76d88138e9fb9a750ba.gif

They definitely have standouts in vocal and dance. An AI determined them as the most synchronized group and they're generally regarded as one of the best kpop groups in dance. Check out some of the videos I posted above in my other post. DK is my favorite singer of the group and one of the best in kpop in my opinion.

• Well rounded but not stand out IMO. Would you say a 10/10 vocals but 5/10 rap or dance is more talented than say a 7/10 in all as more talented. I don’t think there is a clear cut right answer there at least for me.

60619b148b25d76d88138e9fb9a750ba.gif

Their vocals are great, their dancers are great, their performances are great, their variety skills are great. I guess it's each to their own about how much that one metric of rap matters to you.

• Their vocals are great, their dancers are great, their performances are great, their variety skills are great. I guess it's each to their own about how much that one metric of rap matters to you.

I mean stand out for all the categories not just rap. If you ask me best vocals rap and dance of their generation I’ll likely not name anyone in 17 for any of the categories. Doesn’t mean they aren’t good at it. On an average as a group they maybe better at it. But having the best of the best in group is also important IMO.

• They definitely have standouts in vocal and dance. An AI determined them as the most synchronized group and they're generally regarded as one of the best kpop groups in dance. Check out some of the videos I posted above in my other post. DK is my favorite singer of the group and one of the best in kpop in my opinion.

You’re making the page lag please put all the links under spoiler omggg I can’t even load this page eye-

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!