songs from your faves you'd recommend to someone who's never listened to kpop?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mic Drop

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Idol MAMA performancr

Not today performance with English sub, because everyone need to know the lyrics, including non fans

Boy woth luv

of course I need to recommend the best pop of kpop

I did recommend these songs to my non kpop friends when they curious about BTS hype on McD in my country, and they loved it, they said they deserve the hype

• External Content youtu.be

good choice :wow:

oh wow! you're very prepared hehe

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Jazz / Chill

External Content www.youtube.com

EDM

Rock / Ballad

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• answering the "to weird them out" part of the question.....imagine introducing this to the average person

• I did recommend these solo songs to my others non kpop friend too, and they liked it (mostly my faves too)

RM - Forever rain

RM - Seoul

Jin - Tonight

Suga - Daechwita

Suga - Moonlight

Suga - 28

Suga, JK, Jin - So Far Away

Suga - Seasaw

Jhope - Just dance

Jhope - hope world

Jimin - promise

V, RM - 4 O'CLOCK

V - Singularity

JK - My You

JK - Still with you

Most of them not liking too much rap music and they prefer more pop/ballad music (maybe thats just my friends)

• Up10tion - Runner...it's all about bit-to sucking you in

IN2IT - Ullala Poisoning - Cause sexy shit

SF9 - Believer - Amazing song 10/10

Luminous - Want It More - their best b-side thus far

Highlight - I'd probably start off with a beast song to get them into them - Guess Who?

D-Crunch - Addiction - it's amazing

E'last - Creature - though immaculate discography

Ateez - Deja Vu - Masterpiece

There's my top fave groups lol

• I've also played dc songs to my non-kpop friends and they even refuse to accept that it was a kpop songs
    they thought dc was some kind of band that makes anime songs ^^

• red velvet defines the uniqeness and variety of kpop:

• Queen Sherlock (Clue + Note) of course.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• TXT

Opening Sequence

External Content open.spotify.com

Angel or Devil

BTS

Black Swan

Baepsae

Gotta suggest bangers

:pepe-dj:

• Hi, I have a guide for new fans. These are some of the songs I recommend to someone who is new

Their debut song: Congratulations

This song is a huge fan favourite. Fun fact, Day6's criteria for debut was to make a song good enough to be the title track, and after writing over 100+ songs, Congratulations finally made the cut and got approved.

This is their first song as 5 members, because Junhyeok left the band after their debut

Their most famous song in South Korea: You Were Beautiful

This was kinda like their mini breakout hit? It is the most liked JYPE BG song on Melon. Also, many idols are huge fans of Day6 and they love to sing this song too

Their most popular song on Spotify: Shoot Me

The song that got their first music show win: Time Of Our Life

Their OT5 comeback back in 2020: Zombie. This got them their very first MAMA award with Best Band Performance MAMA2020

Lastly, their latest comeback

If there is any song in particular you like a lot I can give you some other songs with similar vibes

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• YES MY FRIEND IS ALSO LOVE DAY6

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!