BRISxLIFE is still a thing?

• I forgot all ab6this dude until YouTube just recommended he hus new BTS reaction lol.

Is he still the poster boy for EVERY SONG IS THE GREATEST SONG EVER?

According to him kpop is undefeated. 250k Wins and 0 Losses.

Why would anyone watch his channel? It's the most predictable thing on YouTube.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is he still the poster boy for EVERY SONG IS THE GREATEST SONG EVER?

when he reacted at daechwita he laughed and had fun. dude, there's nothing funny in that song, stop with your faking overreactions. is there any song he didn't like it? i bet there's none. i watched maybe 5 of his reactions and was shocked by how many views his videos have. stupid armys supporting a guy who does everything for views. i guess people really like their opinion to be validated even by some rando on the internet.

• when he reacted at daechwita he laughed and had fun. dude, there's nothing funny in that song, stop with your faking overreactions. is there any song he didn't like it? i bet there's none. i watched maybe 5 of his reactions and was shocked by how many views his videos have. stupid armys supporting a guy who does everything for views. i guess people really like their opinion to be validated even by some rando on the internet.

Yeah his constant laughing at non funny stuff just to make it look like hes really enjoying himself is the worst.

People here call me a troll and say I need BTS to be relevant. Well I ain't got shit on him lol. Without sucking up to BTS and Army he wouldn't have a channel.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All kpop reactors like every song, because kpop fans are childish and will get offended if you don't like their faves songs.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• All kpop reactors like every song, because kpop fans are childish and will get offended if you don't like their faves songs.

Maybe I should start doing kpop reactions where I hate every song ever.

Bring a little bit of balance to YouTube.

• Maybe I should start doing kpop reactions where I hate every song ever.

Bring a little bit of balance to YouTube.

Enjoy your 5 subscribers lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• Enjoy your 5 subscribers lol

My videos would have the best comments ever though lol. It would be so worth it for the comedy from those triggered.

Then again by the third time I gave a negative review to someone faves my channel would probably get hacked and deleted by crazy fans.

• I didn't mind dude at first but after awhile, he swore EVERY K Pop song was the greatest thing ever and started to become like every other K Pop reactor.

But I ain't gonna hate too much; Bris and other reactors have played a role in spreading K Pop. And dude seems to have some connections.

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• I don't think he is that different to other k-pop reactors, is he? Most of them always get crazy about whatever they're listening to. Only a few offer more nuanced reactions/reviews. That's just how the youtube game works. You don't want to turn away fans of the groups you're reacting to; most of the time people click on these videos because they expect/want to see a positive reaction.

• People here call me a troll and say I need BTS to be relevant. Well I ain't got shit on him lol. Without sucking up to BTS and Army he wouldn't have a channel.

you can troll as long as you want, your threads are fun : D

he watches a ballad and laughs. ?( at least save it for an uptempo song.

in those few vids i watched his routine was the same: constant pausing (otherwise he couldn't get monetized), laughing, and hand gestures that show he never ever heard a better song than particular one. the worst thing is that he's reacted to all bts's song and still doesn't understand what he's watching. when he reacted to shadow he didn't get the message, and it can't be more obvious even if suga tried.

kpop fans/armys need to stop supporting clout chasers and 98% of kpop reactions are fake. those youtubers who aren't get death threats, fans aren't used to hearing different opinions and cannot handle their faves being criticised ^^

• that dude likes every song he reacts to and he goes so many views.

Off topic. Could you post in my Sulli appreciation thread for old times sake? I posted something in there today.

• My videos would have the best comments ever though lol. It would be so worth it for the comedy from those triggered.

Then again by the third time I gave a negative review to someone faves my channel would probably get hacked and deleted by crazy fans.

that would be fun ngl :-D

but your videos would have way more dislikes than likes and youtube algorithm would never recommend them. :pepenomad: you'd have to rely on subscribers sharing it.

i don't think deleting is possible, this isn't twitter. offending kpop fans won't earn you strikes. ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!