Wheres the BTS bully scandal?

• If we learned anything from this past week its that every single kpop group has at least one member who bullied someone in middle school.

No way BTS is the exception. I don't care how much money they bring to Korea they should be treated equal in all scandals.

Who do you think it is?

I'm going with Rap Monster. Rappers are usually the most aggressive and MONSTER is in his name. That has to originate from somewhere.

That's just my guess. We may never know.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No way BTS is the exception. I don't care how much money they bring to Korea they should be treated equal in all scandals.

so you are saying they need to be brought in these scandals in which having nothing to do with them :whatr:

• BigHit is one of the few companies that actually follows through on their lawsuit threats so ain't nobody breathing a word about them.

This statement is actually troubling. Cause it sounds like you are assuming all bullying accusations are false. That in itself is dangerous.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This statement is actually troubling. Cause it sounds like you are assuming all bullying accusations are false. That in itself is dangerous.

I don’t think that’s the case. The issue is you can sue for defamation wether the information is true or false in Korea lmao

• Who is that? And what's wrong with his hair?

• I think many of these allegations are fake or not really honest anyway.

I had a Girl in my old class who claimed to have been bullied by two other classmates. To cut the story short, it turned out she did something pretty bad to these two classmates before and for that they started to treat her indifferent. Not a justifying it but I could understand why they didn’t like her, nobody in the class really did cause she was two faced.

• Here you go

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…-when-they-were-in-school

• You have GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

Look at this fanfiction dropping right smack dab in the middle of the bully pandemic to paint BTS as victims ahead of time JUST IN CASE something comes out about them being the bullies.

Yes we must protect these BTS children from all harm.

Give me a break lol

• Wrong again

If you read the article you would see that this is old news that some people are simply re visiting

The streamer talked about it years ago

• BigHit is one of the few companies that actually follows through on their lawsuit threats so ain't nobody breathing a word about them.

What. The. Hell.

what the actual hell. It could just that BTS don't get lawsuits because they they're nice people. But no, apparently that doesn't exist in your worldview. BTS is actually just a group that doesn't care , they're bigger than this shit, why would allkpop come for them like this? I demand explanations.

• Where did I say that? Do you really think BigHit is going to let any kind of negative story about BTS or any of their artists come out true or not? Most normal citizens can't take on one high powered attorney, let alone a team of them and having to deal with the hivemind court of public opinion that would literally make their lives a living hell for tainting the shine of BTS. It would take hard, concrete evidence which is probably why if there is anyone out there who was a victim, they're keeping their mouths shut for their own personal safety.

Seventeen is under BigHit Labels and Mingyu was accused. There isn't anything BigHit can do to stop people telling their own stories.

BTS are in their 8th year now and there has been plenty of time for school bullying news to come out, they obviously were not always this big.

BTS members have indeed had scandals and in that time knetz were not supportive of them, so I don't know what hivemind court you are talking about? If anything the members would be blamed more for tainting the image of the country.

• I mean I think it’s certainly possible, statistically, in a group with that many members.

I doubt anyone would speak up in this case though. Saying anything about a BTS member that’s not over-the-top positive activates Kpop’s most rabid fanbase.

• If I could downvote you more, I would. What the actual fuck. Some loser is trying to make a scandal out of how they don't have a scandal? Fuck this, fuck him. He's trying to build popularity on a legit worldwide group.

I would love for the forums to have a downvote button.

I'm curious what kind of downvotes I'm capable of.

• I mean I think it’s certainly possible, statistically, in a group with that many members.

I doubt anyone would speak up in this case though. Saying anything about a BTS member that’s not over-the-top positive activates Kpop’s most rabid fanbase.

How are you better than those "rabid" people. You are worse.

• First of all, I only said that no one is choosing to go after them because they actually follow through on suing people (see the case where the 11 year old said Jungkook was sexual harrassing Jaehyun). Second of all, BTS are human beings. Human beings are not perfect. For the last week people have been saying that it's not right to say "X idol is a nice person!" because they only show one side of themselves to the public, so why is it that BTS get a pass? :/

So "I have no evidence, I have no accusers, I have no story, I just want to shit on a group for no good reason". Nice. Please continue, it totally doesn't make you look ridiculous.

• I dont want anyone to be bullies. But I want all kpop groups to be treated equally in all categories. That goes for bullying scandals and military enlistment.

What you basically implies is that there is a bully in bts and they are not in a scandal only bacause of their popularity. You just want them to get in a scandal. There are a lot of kpop groups without bullying scandal who are not at bts level of popularity.

• I’m waiting for the gazillion other groups’ stories to come out then since apparently bullying is part of the kpop idol experience.

Stop weaponizing serious societal issues for whatever personal beef you have w a group, it’s corny

Edited once, last by melma ().

• I can't see it. Taehyung was bullied in school. Yoongi was too poor, too busy surviving, perfecting his craft. RM too smart for that. Jhope, I can see him to busy with his dance crew to bother, same with Jimin. Jungkook, too young. He became a trainee at 13? He came from a family of artists. I'd hope he was plenty sensitive enough to not bully people. Plus he was so small predebut. Jin, he was raised too well to be a bully, plus I saw his predebut pics, he looks like someone that could have been bullied himself.

images (29).jpeg

On the other hand, I found a treasure. Pic above made me wonder how Jin was street casted twice. While the pic below made me nod my head. He had a major glowup. :yesr:

mv46m4oofs.jpg

Edited once, last by marchex ().

• Serious question, does BigHit even do anything for the Pledis groups? I haven't noticed any changes since the acquisition.

I don't follow pledis groups that closely but I guess they have access to BigHit's resources and network now?

Bigger budget? Their music videos are on bighit labels' YouTube channel, their artists are part of family concerts, they are on weverse, they've been on some US shows now so if they decide to debut in the US officially maybe they will have some more support?

• This thread contains 47 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!