My problem with "bullying scandals"...

• ... is the fans. I'm not gonna address antis as they are just shit in whatever situation :rolleyes:

So, I know this will be controversial and some will say I'm just an anti, fake concern, not your bias not your problem type of things so yes, this is my opinion as a neutral person with all of these scandalous. And I'm talking about the fans reaction towards these scandals, not the people involved directly, just the fans reaction..

Let's start! When a situation like what's happening rn happens I always stay neutral as people lie easily so it's necessary time and proofs to make me say things on internet. But it really, really shocked me how some are so low that the excuses are horrible.

"Bullying is not serious, move on, shut up, my bias was an innocent kid with no ill intention" : This is such a weak excuse. Imagine defending someone bc he/she were kids when the victims were kids too and in most cases, as everybody knows, SUICIDE is the only solution bullied kids "found", so yes, let's not act like bullying is not a serious matter.

"Why call out on internet? Why didn't the victim came to my bias to see if he/she didn't change?": First of all, when YOU are in the wrong it's YOU who have to come to the victims, not the other way. If you really changed and wants to make a public career, just be a decent human being and go asking forgiveness to the ones you hurt when a "kid", just do the right thing bc I find reaaaaaaaally hypocrite when famous people wait to be called out and then they ask forgiveness like ?? You should do it first, not the other way... My opinion.

"He/she changed. Stop running my bias career": as I said above, if you have a dirty past, clean it first before coming to television faking being a "angel" who never did wrong. You will be call out anyways, just be aware of your situation. It's really beautiful when people change, but if the victims are still waiting for your apology... Probably there will be controversies in your career.

"The bullying wasn't serious": WHO ARE YOU TO DEFINE THE SITUATION AS SERIOUS OR A JOKE? This here really annoys me bc it's not you who was hurt, humiliated and for sure not you who thought about ending your life bc of the shits attitude of others towards you. Kids can and some are evil. Let's not pretend kids are just innocents human being playing about excluding others :rolleyes: . Stop invalidating bullied kids just bc you love your bias so blindly that you lost your morals!

I'm not gonna address the scandals neither involve the celebrities, but there are some users here who really should stop treating situations like this as a "funny thing". And I'm talking more about your reactions, not the scandals. The reactions are severe and sad. It's ok to defend your faves, but don't use such a much needed cause of human evolution as something stupid just to defend celebrities who may be or not be good people.

PS: I'm talking about reactions bc of the news, not reactions bc someone was trying to shit your faves. I'm talking about defending not from antis, just blindly defending and just aiming at making the cause less worth just to fit your narrative.

This was long.... Sorry if you arrived here kkk and yes, it wasn't my bias, but I'm not talking about your bias, I'm talking about the fans reactions. Hope this is clear.

• "The bullying wasn't serious": WHO ARE YOU TO DEFINE THE SITUATION AS SERIOUS OR A JOKE? This here really annoys me bc it's not you who was hurt, humiliated and for sure not you who thought about ending your life bc of the shits attitude of others towards you. Kids can and some are evil. Let's not pretend kids are just innocents human being playing about excluding others :rolleyes: . Stop invalidating bullied kids just bc you love your bias so blindly that you lost your morals!

I understand the logic but it's not flawless. See, if I step on someone's toe, even though I'm not the "victim", I'm not gonna buy this someone's story if years later they tell me "omg I've suffered from it all this time". I don't mean to be rude nor hurtful, but I don't want my intelligence to be insulted either by someone dishonest.

Plus, we have a problem of definition: bullying doesn't not equal being angry/mean/hot-tempered. Bullying is harassement. And harassement is something that is definied by its repeated, multiple occurences over time. If an idol is accused of having said something rude one day to someone, it's not bullying, plain and simple. There's not even something to discuss. Because if we start changing the meaning of the words just so they can fit the narrative we want to enforce, it's over. Nothing makes sense anymore.

• I understand the logic but it's not flawless. See, if I step on someone's toe, even though I'm not the "victim", I'm not gonna buy this someone's story if years later they tell me "omg I've suffered from it all this time". I don't mean to be rude nor hurtful, but I don't want my intelligence to be insulted either by someone dishonest.

Plus, we have a problem of definition: bullying doesn't not equal being angry/mean/hot-tempered. Bullying is harassement. And harassement is something that is definied by its repeated, multiple occurences over time. If an idol is accused of having said something rude one day to someone, it's not bullying, plain and simple. There's not even something to discuss. Because if we start changing the meaning of the words just so they can fit the narrative we want to enforce, it's over. Nothing makes sense anymore.

For sure, and that's why I'm talking about bullying.

But let's also not change the meaning of bullying just so it can fit our narrative to defend our faves.

But I do like your point here!

• What gets me the most angry is when the fans of the idol accused blindly defend them, and when fans start to harrass and bully the victim. It shocks me how so many people can stoop so low to defend someone they dont even personally know.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• No one who is following any of these stories actually cares about the victims though. They want the drama and the fallout and a reason to drag someone. Even if any of the victims accept apologies and move on people will continue to drag every single one of these idols until they're dead and then probably after that too.

But what they say about what they think about bullying was extremely revealing. It's not even about kpop, but the subject of bullying itself. The opinions around it.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• No one who is following any of these stories actually cares about the victims though. They want the drama and the fallout and a reason to drag someone. Even if any of the victims accept apologies and move on people will continue to drag every single one of these idols until they're dead and then probably after that too.

Two wrongs don't do one right. As I said in my post antis are just shit in general, but my problem lies in the fans dismissing such a cause just to defend their faves. And I'm not gonna talk about the scandals when is all a lot of people talking, but none proving it.

• Yes, you totally understood my post kkkk did you read it all? Congrats :pepe-excited:

Yes I did lmao but it was something that I also noticed. These users think if they are against bullying they are attacking the idol who is being accused of being a bully, which is so stupid.

Reminds me of all the mental gymnastics Irene stans did to defend her and when she actually admitted it, they fetishized the shit out of it.

Kpop stans idolize someone so much they throw even their own values and dignity in the trash for someone they never met. And they don't even realize how embarrassing that is.

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Yes I did lmao but it was something that I also noticed. These users think if they are against bullying they are attacking the idol who is being accused of being bullied, which is so stupid.

Reminds me of all the mental gymnastics Irene stans did to defend her and when she actually admitted it, they fetishized the shit out of it.

Kpop stans idolize someone so much they throw even their own values and dignity in the trash for someone they never met. And they don't even realize how embarrassing that is.

Same, tbh I am bff with a "bullying victim" and is just so sad how she still suffers bc of "kids" actions towards her when she was still a kid too. So when I saw how low some were here I was truly speechless and if you see my threads or post I just text a lot in general so kkk, I put my feelings out kkk

• Reminds me of all the mental gymnastics Irene stans did to defend her and when she actually admitted it, they fetishized the shit out of it.

It's not an issue of being blinded by misplaced devotion. It's just that some people consider a career shouldn't be jeopardized because of these controversies. It's always the same story anyway: whatever the scandal, whatever the facts, people will ask for the idol to resign anyway. It's so systematic it's a joke in and of itself.

• It's not an issue of being blinded by misplaced devotion. It's just that some people consider a career shouldn't be jeopardized because of these controversies. It's always the same story anyway: whatever the scandal, whatever the facts, people will ask for the idol to resign anyway. It's so systematic it's a joke in and of itself.

With this one I agree and don't agree. It depends on the controversy. Bullying is bad itself, so it's really difficult to voice an opinion about ending the career or not.

I'm against the "cancel culture". I just despise it, but I'm also against the "my faves are angels culture too" as you really defend some attitudes that you wouldn't if it happened with you or someone you know and love.

But I'm talking about the dismiss of "bullying" as a kid's play.

• It's not an issue of being blinded by misplaced devotion. It's just that some people consider a career shouldn't be jeopardized because of these controversies. It's always the same story anyway: whatever the scandal, whatever the facts, people will ask for the idol to resign anyway. It's so systematic it's a joke in and of itself.

When you start to defend bullying for someone you never met, yes it is, plain and simple.

And the bolded part is not true. Taeyong had all netizens against him but got his career back after he was able to clarify everything.

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!