Oli London now says he’s Hyunjin from Stray Kids

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He looks insane & is insane omg

• he looks like ahjumma Versace tho

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• actually at first I have sympathisized with them cause I have thought they were just mentally depressed human being. I have heard they were bullied so I have thought it affected them and I have wished they stop and finally love themselves as they are. But idgaf now, they are hopeless.

• doesnt oli go by they/them pronouns now...

he is not transgender

he is transracial :eyes:

• THEY identify as genderfluid.

Even if you don't like someone, you can still respect their pronouns.

oh I didnt know that, cause the last update they gave they only talked about being transracial

I dont have any particular feeling about them and I dont think anyone here are using the wrong pronoun out of malice, its just a new info

:pepe-shrug:

• oh I didnt know that, cause the last update they gave they only talked about being transracial

I dont have any particular feeling about them and I dont think anyone here are using the wrong pronoun out of malice, its just a new info

:pepe-shrug:

Well, now people who read my comment will now :beehaw:

• doesnt oli go by they/them pronouns now...

I think he goes by KOR/EAN

External Content twitter.com

• stop giving them clicks

lol for reals i never ever took notice of this person’s existence until kpop stans keep bringing them up every so often to shit on them in order to feel better about themselves for being saner than that and i’m just like that’s such a low bar to cross and yall keep playing straight into their hands by giving them the exact thing they want: attention so really who’s the actual dumbo here :pepe-clown-walk:

• External Content twitter.com

:pepe-joy:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• lol for reals i never ever took notice of this person’s existence until kpop stans keep bringing them up every so often to shit on them in order to feel better about themselves for being saner than that and i’m just like that’s such a low bar to cross and yall keep playing straight into their hands by giving them the exact thing they want: attention so really who’s the actual dumbo here :pepe-clown-walk:

if they wanna play a clown then i see no problem with laughing :pepe-popcorn:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

Unfortunately, this pic is funny though. :pepe-cringe:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

KtQvtZl.gif

• if they wanna play a clown then i see no problem with laughing :pepe-popcorn:

you can laugh all you want, just know that the more you laugh and humiliate that person in packs, the more you’re doing exactly the thing they want from all these stunts they do for shock value and attention, so it’s really them who has the last laugh here for all the publicity yall gain for them for free so.. :pepe-clown-walk:

omg no my eyes

• you can laugh all you want, just know that the more you laugh and humiliate that person in packs, the more you’re doing exactly the thing they want from all these stunts they do for shock value and attention, so it’s really them who has the last laugh here for all the publicity yall do for free so.. :pepe-clown-walk:

they can have the last laugh all i care :pepe-clown-walk: so long as im having a laugh :pepegrin:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• they can have the last laugh all i care :pepe-clown-walk: so long as im having a laugh :pepegrin:

This is exactly how the kardashians and the likes make a living: profiting from acting crazy to make people feel normal and superior in comparison so yeah enjoy your laughs :pepe-cringe:

• This is exactly how the kardashians and the likes make a living: profiting from acting crazy to make people feel normal and superior in comparison so yeah enjoy your laughs :pepe-cringe:

i dont laugh at him because it makes me feel superior dude :cryingr: some of his antics genuinely amuse me (like the JYP preggo pic), not everyone gets a laugh at something because it makes them feel better about themselves :hug-raccoon:

and I wouldn't say he's making a profit off of my laughs (not that I could care less if he was) it's not like I actively promote them.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• i dont laugh at him because it makes me feel superior dude :cryingr: some of his antics genuinely amuse me (like the JYP preggo pic), not everyone gets a laugh at something because it makes them feel better about themselves :hug-raccoon:

um i know comedians are a thing lol it’s not a crazy concept to me believe it or not :pepe-just-smile: but with the way this person and reality stars are treated it’s obvious that they aren’t considered to be making funny jokes here, they are the punchline of the joke so good on you if you don’t do the same but as for the rest of the people laughing at them.. :pepe-just-smile:

May I ask permission to unsee this please?

• um i know comedians are a thing lol it’s not a crazy concept to me believe it or not :pepe-just-smile: but with the way this person and reality stars are treated it’s obvious that they aren’t considered to be making funny jokes here, they are the punchline of the joke so good on you if you don’t do the same but as for the rest of the people laughing at them.. :pepe-just-smile:

well some would argue you're doing the same by coming into this thread to look down on us peasants who dare to find humor in Oli London and feeling superior with that knowledge that you're somehow above us :pepe-hips:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• May I ask permission to unsee this please?

the only way for this image to be unseen is for you to see a worse image... :pepe-narrow-eyes::pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• and I wouldn't say he's making a profit off of my laughs (not that I could care less if he was) it's not like I actively promote them.

Dude no one proudly proclaims that they stan the kardashians and actively promotes them lol the profits come from the free publicity of people talking about how ridiculous they are and laughing at them, not from people talking good and promoting them :pepe-joy:

(btw not to be that person but it’s “i couldn’t care less” not “i could care less” bc the latter implies you still care lol) :pepe-cringe:

• Dude no one proudly proclaims that they stan the kardashians and actively promotes lol the profits come from the free publicity of people talking about how ridiculous they are and laughing at them, not from talking good and promoting them :pepe-joy:

i've seen so many Kardashian stans (as absurd as the thought is to you) that I can sadly disagree with this.... :hazmat-pepe:

(btw not to be that person but it’s “i couldn’t care less” not “i could care less” bc the latter implies you still care lol) :pepe-cringe:

you just were that person

giphy.gif

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains 39 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!