The power of "Sunshine" by Stray Kids

• I really like the way Han expresses his feelings about dealing with his anxiety through his music. He has It as a main point of a lot of the songs he writes alone, but describing different feelings and situations he went through because of anxiety.

Not only through the music, but even when he is talking with his fans. There was a day he was asked on Vlive how he deals with It on daily basis.

He talked about a personal situation when he used to hang out with @@@0f267044-bf1b-424a-bada-5f377add0ee0@@@' members to eat and he felt desesperate only thinking about talking to a waiter - someone strange - and saying what he wanted, so he always asked Lee Know to do It for him. But after some time, he noticed he would never be able to face his social anxiety If he never take the first step to adapt himself to every situation that was making him unconfortable. And It was hard in the beginning, but he continued until It became a practice, so now he can make his own requests. And he has applied it to a lot of small situations of his daily life too.

And I noticed he tries to pass It through his music. It's hard, but It might exist a solution to deal better and feel better.

• I’m really glad this thread was made.

I think Han is a person that’s really able to take concepts that are often interpreted on a surface level, and interpret them on his own wavelength, at a deeper level.

He mostly takes inspiration from his own experiences, but he’s able to immerse himself beautifully when writing lyrics that related to films or comics or things he’s seen.

It’s a beautiful skill, one I hope we get to see grow even further thought their career.

Edited once, last by kidsgonestray ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!