Posts by SeoChangbinBias

Ajanugu vs girl groups

Do you think boy groups are the only thing aja has insulted? That is only scratching the surface of what she has to offer. These are the other thing she has said about girl groups:

Said Dahyun and Chaeyoung from TWICE are musical terroists

Saying Fuck you to TWICE, Purple Kiss, EXID, etc.

Compared DIA to Super Junior to roaches

wishing certain girl groups to disband. This has also happened to boy groups like Xdinary Heroes and MONSTA X

said video in which she wanted BTS, SKZ (Stray Kids), TXT, and ENHYPEN going to hell also contains BLACKPINK, XG, (g)-idle, ITZY, Aespa, PIXY, Jessi, and Hyolyn

Calling EVERGLOW "Neverglow"

Hates Love Dive so much to the point where her outro for some videos was just a dog pooping out the said song

The video in boy groups section in which she claims has terrible voices also includes people like Swan from Purple Kiss and Momo from TWICE. No need to explain

Calling TRI.BE musical terroists

Insulted youtube Sojisdream and her love from EXID

Said that she will slap Chungha and Ariana Grande, which not only counts as assault but might get her arrested.

Said Kep1er can't sing

Claims there is misogyny in kpop when there isn't as Girl Groups has an equally strong chance of competing in the industry as Boy Groups.

Wanted Wendy from Red Velvet to fall again. I know what Wendy did was wrong, but wrongs don't make right

Those are some insults I can find, but it is still enough to give you the big picture

e

Ajanugu vs other boy groups

Likewise, Stray Kids is not the only one that has been insulted. These are the other insults I found against boy groups

• She and her fans have claimed that ENHYPEN can't sing. I also said that it's her opinion, but to insult them this way is kindaaa...sus
    • Said video in which she wanted Stray Kids to go to hell also includes BTS, ENHYPEN, and TXT
    • Called Loser = Lover by TXT white music. Considering she hates that song, this statement is entirely considered racist. I could be wrong here, but I still would like to mention it.
    • States that anyone who brings up that ATEEZ has the best discography is automatically wrong.
    • Adding to this; she claims anyone who stans boy groups are a menace to society.
    • Calls herself a misandrist, which is a sexist statement.
    • Doesn't listen to their music when reviewing boy group music, which is not that great. Even I listen to the ENTIRE song before making up my mind, whether it is boy groups or girl groups.
    • Called anyone who supported P1Harmony terrorists
    • Called AB6IX ABshit. Thankfully she has retracted that statement.
    • Wanted Eric kicked from The Boyz
    • Hates male features in female songs
    • Claims The Boyz "ruined" PENTAGON, whereas once again, Hui is the producer and the company has the final say on which music is released.

These are the insults to boy groups that I have seen watching her content. There may be more but Im too lazy to research so yea.

Ajanugu vs Stray Kids

Yep. It's no secret if you watch her. She hates Stray Kids, and she repeatedly insults them. There are some moments I can find

• calling them homeless children that nobody wants
    • Said that their discography will forever be bad. I know it's her opinion but she also said she never even listened to them
    • Said PENTAGON's music was "ruined by Stray Kids", even though Hui is the producer and the company decides how the music should go
    • Called them Skid Markz and Stray Dogs
    • Accused anyone of stanning them of being a threat to kpop and racists
    • wished them to go to hell, and called Felix's voice "The Devil"
    • Insulting fellow YouTuber yubinscults since the YouTuber mentioned listens to some Stray Kids songs (Hellevator, Miroh, Maniac)
    • Said that they "ruined" BLACKPINK's Du Du Du Du. I know it's her opinion but just look at the comments she posted and you can see why I included it.

Those were some of the insults I found while watching her content. I know its not all of it, but it should be enough to give you the context,

Hello everyone. So today, I decided to talk about k-tuber ajanugu (previously known as ajanaevis or just simply ajanae) They are black and are female and has 31.6k subs. And they are one of the most toxic YouTubers I have ever seen, reaching Twitter's level of shittiness when it comes to content. In the surface, she looks like a good k-tuber, but once you reach the content. Its wrong. I have decided to separate this thread into three sections:

- Ajanugu vs Stray Kids

- Ajanugu vs Boy groups

- Ajanugu vs other groups

For me, my tags would be like this:

- Favorite group: Stray Kids

- Favorite Boy Group: Stray Kids

- Favorite Girl Group: TWICE

- Favorite Male Soloist: Jhope (BTS)

- Favorite Female Soloist: Somi (ex IOI)

- Favorite Second Gen Group: SHINee

- Favorite Third Gen Group: TWICE

- Favorite Fourth Gen: Stray Kids

- Ultimate Bias: Changbin (Stray Kids)

- Favorite Kpop Song: Miroh - Stray Kids

- Least Favorite Kpop Song: I'm Real - Eternity

- Best Dancer: Lee Know (Stray Kids)

- Best Vocalist: Jongho (ATEEZ)

- Best Rapper: Changbin (Stray Kids)

- Best Producer: 3Racha

- Favorite Male Visual: Taeyong (NCT)

- Favorite Female Visual: Sakura (LE SSERAFIM)

- Least Favorite Idol: Jessi (ex Uptown)

- Revive: X1

- Least Favorite Group: Secret Number

- First Song: MIC Drop - BTS

- Current Obsession: Chronos urus - Stray Kids

what would yours be? Just wanted some thoughts.

No need to apologize at all, I don’t mind.

I haven’t checked her out in so long (probably half a year or more), so I didn’t know about any of these. Wow! She seriously needs mental help at this point. Who just does things like that?

a person who sadly needs time off of the internet.

BTW, there is another person named yubincults, and they are equally as toxic as ajanaevis.

(sorry for necropost, but just wanted to give my two cents about this)

I am a person who subbed to ajanaevis and lets just say, she has increasingly become toxic and has just begun to censor anyone who has different opinions on her. She has also said more toxic things such as

- Calling TRI.BE and P1Harmony musical terrorists

- Saying fuck you to TWICE, Purple Kiss, EXID

- says boy group stans are a red flag (as a boy group stan)

- compared Super Junior and DIA to roaches

- make a video in which she wanted groups like ENHYPEN, (g)-idle, PIXY, BLACKPINK, Stray Kids, and BTS would go to hell

- her ending jingle now is just a dog pooping out Love Dive - IVE

- says albums from Stray Kids, P1Harmony, and KARD are terrible despite never even listening to them

- called LO$ER = LOVER - TXT white music

- wanted Soyeon out of (g)-idle

- I think its specialized more to general but she mocked OMEGA X by posting a really corny tiktok video on one of her videos (look at backup account)

- Mocked boy groups, Jikjin - TREASURE, INVU - Taeyeon, and other stuff during reviewing MAMA video.

- says Jessi should be kicked from Kpop

Those are some questionable thing I found while I watched her. Just stating