Nothing against Soojin, but she's not a KEY member in (G)I-DLE

• I hope she stays with the group despite a growing number of Koreans demanding her to leave "for the good of the members". This would actually be a blow against the members because they have become used to working together well as a unit and Soojin adds her own flavor to the group that can't be replaced by other members. Literally no one ever believed Soojin was a saint, but now some in the public think she's pure evil when she's basically the quintessential Korean woman.

That being said Soojin isn't one of the critical members. She never had a big fanbase like Yuqi, she never had buzz like Miyeon, she never had connections like Soyeon, she doesn't have the soft skills like Minnie. However, her and Shuhua had a noticeable lesbian following. But I think it's probably them who are turning against Soojin, because they feel "betrayed". It goes against the image they had in their minds for Soojin. Only until recently Soojin was the last or second to last least popular members.

GIDLE will continue to sell a lot of albums because they have China. And although streaming might be affected, it really depends if the song is public friendly or not.

• She has the most stage presence though... and let's be real you don't need exceptional vocals to be popular these days. Soojin has a lot of industry friends though and is quite popular too.

• She has the most stage presence though... and let's be real you don't need exceptional vocals to be popular these days. Soojin has a lot of industry friends though and is quite popular too.

she contributes to the group, but if she leaves or is kicked out by Cube, GIDLE will continue to survive and sell well. they wont suddenly turn nugu

however, it will be worse for the member's emotions

• I hope she stays, but it all depends how things will develop because it's already messy as hell

In same time because of friendship between Idle and CLC members won't be surprised if Cube will cook something soon and merge both groups.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope she stays, but it all depends how things will develop because it's already messy as hell

In same time because of friendship between Idle and CLC members won't be surprised if Cube will cook something soon and merge both groups.

Most stupid thing that could ever happen

the-office-no.gif

• Official Post

What. Soojin is like the biggest stan attractor in GIDLE. She went viral in Korea several times for her visuals and sensual on-stage personality. I'm sure many Nevies can say they were first attracted to GIDLE bc of Soojin. Every member of GIDLE is essential to the group in some way, so stop downplaying Soojin's impact on the group just cause she's in a mess rn.

• Most stupid thing that could ever happen

the-office-no.gif

actually, if you think about it this ain't stupid at all

that would be smartest way to first extend contract of few CLC members, 2nd of covering up whole mess.

But well that could happen if Soojin will leave group, and I honestly think that she should stay and just sit out some time.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What. Soojin is like the biggest stan attractor in GIDLE. She went viral in Korea several times for her visuals and sensual on-stage personality. I'm sure many Nevies can say they were first attracted to GIDLE bc of Soojin. Every member of GIDLE is essential to the group in some way, so stop downplaying Soojin's impact on the group just cause she's in a mess rn.

actually its Yuqi who is the main stan attractor.

Soojin is really mostly popular among ifans and the korean public sometimes noticed Soojin performances but they are fickle as seen in netizen comments

• actually its Yuqi who is the main stan attractor.

Soojin is really mostly popular among ifans and the korean public sometimes noticed Soojin performances but they are fickle as seen in netizen comments

no its Soojin without a doubt. From both ifan and kfans it’s a well-known fact by this point. Many people get into G-IDLE after seeing Soojin and her performance skills. The main attractors for G-IDLE are Soyeon and Soojin, sometimes other members like Shuhua and Minnie.

• no its Soojin without a doubt. From both ifan and kfans it’s a well-known fact by this point. Many people get into G-IDLE after seeing Soojin and her performance skills. The main attractors for G-IDLE are Soyeon and Soojin, sometimes other members like Shuhua and Minnie.

- Soojin never trended in Korea (except her Queendom performance and the recent case)

- Yuqi has the most fansites

- Yuqi gets the most views on her variety appearances

- Yuqi trended #1 several times

- Yuqi consistently ranks higher than Soojin on the brand ranking

- Yuqi has a large Chinese fanbase

I could go on and on

• Keep going on im waiting

• Keep going on im waiting

- More positive articles are written about Yuqi

- Yuqi has more solo activities

- Yuqi is able to communicate with more fans because she knows Chinese and English, in addition to Korean

- Yuqi made more social connections with other idols so fans of other groups recognize her more (ie. her friendships with Arin, Yeji, Yeorum)

- Yuqi had more appearances on major shows popular with the public (Knowing Bros, Running Man)

- Yuqi fits Korean beauty standards more than Soojin

- More people show up for Yuqi during fan meets (literally people from other countries travel to Korea just to see her, before the corona)

- Yuqi plans to have a collab with a member of Super Junior, increasing awareness to herself from non-fans

• I want more, keep going

• Yuqis very popular, if not because of cnevies, but Soojin is definitely the bigger stan attractor for western stans. Look at her fancam views.

I literally said Soojin is more popular (relative to Korea) among ifans, but overall counting EVERYONE not just edgy sjw multis, Yuqi is lightyears ahead

• very ignorant

Soojin has gone viral for her stage presence MULTIPLE MULTIPLE times to say Yuqi is the main fan attractor is just straight up ignoring Soojin’s whole existence in the group. Yuqi doesn’t even get a lot of lines for her to go viral. Soojin has modeled for tons of brands. It makes sense why Yuqi would have the most fansites cause Chinese fans are most likely fansites+ the fact a lot of them do it for money and don’t accurately like the artist. Her big fanbase is mostly, fake fansites, actual fans, and old creepy men. Soojin is very popular in Korea especially LGBTQ+ Koreans. I love Yuqi but it’s very obvious who the main attrator is. Stop ignoring that Soojin has made her presence known and leave her alone.

• very ignorant

Soojin has gone viral for her stage presence MULTIPLE MULTIPLE times to say Yuqi is the main fan attractor is just straight up ignoring Soojin’s whole existence in the group. Yuqi doesn’t even get a lot of lines for her to go viral. Soojin has modeled for tons of brands. It makes sense why Yuqi would have the most fansites cause Chinese fans are most likely fansites+ the fact a lot of them do it for money and don’t accurately like the artist. Her big fanbase is mostly, fake fansites, actual fans, and old creepy men. Soojin is very popular in Korea especially LGBTQ+ Koreans. I love Yuqi but it’s very obvious who the main attrator is. Stop ignoring that Soojin has made her presence known and leave her alone.

so why are you arguing she's not essential? Minnie, Shuhua, so on can't compare.

Lol this user is just a stupid troll, don't take his comments seriously

• very ignorant

Soojin is a 'stan attractor' to certain niches

I'm talking OVERALL, Yuqi has China but also SINCE DEBUT Yuqi was the most popular member with ifans. However, around the Queendom era Soojin started getting more attention for her stage presence and fan service with Shuhua

• very ignorant

what????

Btw, you guys ignore the whole Miyeon who trends everyday in Kor for breathing. Even the songs she sings in her Vlives trend every time she appears. No other member has her impact right now in Kor.

Stop ignoring Miyeon.

• very ignorant

anyways you don't need to insult yuqi to praise soojin you know.

• what????

Btw, you guys ignore the whole Miyeon who trends everyday in Kor for breathing. Even the songs she sings in her Vlives trend every time she appears. No other member has her impact right now in Kor.

Stop ignoring Miyeon.

Who’s ingoring Miyeon?? This conversation is about Soojin right now. Soojin is the main attractor for GIDLE Miyeon just recently started getting HUGE momentum in Korea. Let’s not drag the other girl into this right now. Appreciate Miyeon apart from Soojin’s allegations

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!