Seo Shin ae gets a reply in her own way

• That actress was trying to act like a smartass after posting some billie elish song on her insta story (cryptic shit lol)

Now here comes the reply

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IMG_20210223_183522.jpg

IMG_20210223_194408.jpg

• lol okay and what I’m saying is also the truth cause it’s not looking good for your girl if fans continue to behave the way they are behaving right now

Fans should just shut up cause they’re making it worst for Soojin.

Funny how you are trying act as if you care about soojin meanwhile you yourself was mocking and insulting soojin and this issue yesterday

Screenshot_2021-02-23-18-52-19-547_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2021-02-23-18-54-36-096_com.android.chrome.png

akp users with their fat ass fake concern huh not surprised

• At this point nobody gives a fuck about knetz morons, they have already shown how big of assholes they are.bring it on.

Actually I kind of give, because they are the ones that can make things worse and even cause worst case scenario which would be CUBE firing Soojin on the breach of contract.

So in this case when she already posted about it herself admitted to few things and said that she is sorry I think it's already enough.

But of course if more students or those who saw Soojins bad actions will post about it and reveal more then it will be harder to get over it for us, and for Knetz it will probably be impossible to stay "silent" about issue.

I'm not blaming any victims for speaking up, just saying that the longer whole case will go on, the worse situation of Soojin/Idle in Korea will be.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Soojin only accepted that she tried some cigarettes in her middle school but have left smoking long ago, nothing wrong with this

soojin also said that she only got a verbal argument with the accuser (who is her ex friend) on a phone call (which is perfectly normal) and no physical violence or bullying which rumors were about happened, nothing wrong with this either.

Accusers have given out No Proof, No evidence and No real life withness to support their claims of soojin being violent, bully or anything like that but knetz have already given so much hate to soojin only based on these baseless accusations. FUCK KNETZ.

What soojin did she accepted and what she didn't do she denied. She never bullied or assaulted anyone

Screenshot_2021-02-23-14-47-51-222_com.twitter.android.png

Also no real life witnesses have came forward to support those accusations even after so many days, if their was any witness to come forward then it would had already happened.

Also soojin is the victim of defamation, slut shaming and online bullying and not those accusers, who have no proof or evidence to support their shit.

Your post is very manipulative

It was a very appropriate and necessary reply

• And same way y'all should also stop assuming shit from the vague shit and billie elish song which that actress posted on her insta story

I'm not assuming anything but i don't see the point to set up all the girls for simply assumption, i want the other girls to STILL have a career after this, it seams you don't, most knetz actually don't hate the other girls, i want to stay it like this even if this Soojin scandals ends or not

• I'm not assuming anything but i don't see the point to set up all the girls for simply assumption, i want the other girls to STILL have a career after this, it seams you don't, most knetz actually don't hate the other girls, i want to stay it like this even if this Soojin scandals ends or not

Each and every gidle member will have a career

This controversy will get over in some time and everything will be back to normal

• Each and every gidle member will have a career

This controversy will get over in some time and everything will be back to normal

I think you don't know bullying cases in Korea, ask T-ara if you don't know, if Cube can't manage to prove her innocence, she will be kicked out of the group soon enough even if she's innocent, Btob member was kicked for taking drugs, a bullying scandal has no chance.

• I think you don't know bullying cases in Korea, ask T-ara if you don't know, if Cube can't manage to prove her innocence, she will be kicked out of the group soon enough even if she's innocent, Btob member was kicked for taking drugs, a bullying scandal has no chance.

Im sure everything will be fine, knetz are just bandwagoners.

I don't know anything about kara case so i won't comment about that.

But this is not a drug case, in that case there was a police investigation report as an actual proof but here in soojin's case there is no actual proof or evidence, Its only based on assumptions and rumors

• Im sure everything will be fine, knetz are just bandwagoners.

I don't know anything about kara case so i won't comment about that.

But this is not a drug case, in that case there was a police investigation report as an actual proof but here in soojin's case there is no actual proof or evidence, Its only based on assumptions and rumors

I really hope she's gonna get out of this but it doesn't look good right now, not sure how much of career she has left, if she has something left, the public already see her as guilty, at this point, the accusers don't need to prove she's guilty, she need to prove she's innocent. In my opinion, she should had let Cube handle everything, her own statement made her look worst than good, which is why idols let the PR handle everything

I actually like Gidle and i hope she's innocent but i don't want all the girls to lose her career for her, they were starting to rise too, is such a shitty situation all around.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!