Was nmixx debut song O.O bad on purpose?

• I don't believe all the creative team and Jyp himself would have believed that O.O sounds good.

But debuting with it worked well for nmixx. They were overshadowed by their senior groups Twice and Itzy. But the debut made them memorable as a group with worst debut song. And the members got praised a lot for their vocals and dancing. Now everyone will be curious for their first comeback if it will be similar to o.o.

• Look jyp did not shy with that producer I don’t believe it there’s prolly sabotaging jyp groups and don’t want them to be big twice can be legendary as snsd if they promote them like snsd don’t get me wrong twice already in legend status I’m talking about solo plus group activities like snsd

Next itzy they know shoot did kinda viral and didn’t even give them similar song for tt and still chose jyp stupid rap arrangements songs

• No one was really talking about them until the song happened and then everyone was talking about them. Now everyone will be watching and waiting for the next release. So it seems like I’m a crowded sea of new gg, it did exactly what it needed to do.

:pepe-use-head:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• No one was really talking about them until the song happened and then everyone was talking about them. Now everyone will be watching and waiting for the next release. So it seems like I’m a crowded sea of new gg, it did exactly what it needed to do.

:pepe-use-head:

thats something a hit debut would had done it too, IVE isn't less talked for having a debut hit, even more their comeback is doing even better than their debut, they just wanted a Next Level kinda of hit, didn't worked, they will likely give them something better this time

• Imo besides the dancing it doesn’t show anything about their skills. The rap was really bad and lily and haewon were done dirty.

The reason why people have faith in them is because outside of OO JYPE did a good job by letting them singing lives and giving dance covers.

• To me, it makes a bold statement. Whether it's good or bad is up to interpretation, but nonetheless, it grabs your attention. And that's what JYP was going for to me.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!