NMIXX - O.O is growing on me very fast !

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't think that I need to present this song to anyone and I don't think I need to explain why this song is so controversial (its a giant mess).

I will be honest, during and after the first listening of the song I though that :

It was terrible, horrible, atrocious, appalling, dreadful, horrendous, awful, completely off track and off tempo, badly written and produced and I though I would never listen to it again. <X<X<X<X<X

But then I remembered something... :?::?::?::?::?::!::!::!::!:

1 year ago, I also though that Next Level was terrible (not that terrible but I legit though it was worthless) and it grew so much on me that it might make my TOP10 kpop songs of 2021.

I also remembered that just a month ago, Kep1er released a very strange debut song that I despised at first, but that grew on me too. :clown::clown::clown:

They all had one point in common, they were all very experimental with a lot drastic rythm change during the song.

SO I MUSTERED THE COURAGE I STILL HAD AND I LISTENED A 2ND TIME... 8)8)8)

The first part was mediocre and the chorus was really bad.

BUT I SAW A LIGHT BETWEEN ALL OF THIS MESS : :eyes::eyes::eyes:

That 2nd part of the song, the superhero part in the middle of the song.

IT WAS AMAZING ! <3<3<3<3

I couldn't believe what I just heared. During the first listen, I couldn't focus on it cz the song was too messy but now, I could listen to something really good. AND THE RAP PART, an absolute banger with a lot more style than rap parts in most current songs. The main vocal during that part also killed it.

INSTINCTIVELY, I WENT FOR MY 3RD LISTEN... :!::!::!:

The first saxophone resonated in my ears, I knew something amazing was going to happen...

The music started playing, I started salivating. :-P:-P

The first girl with blonde hair, COMPLETELY TOOK ME BY SURPRISE, catching me like a Pokemon, and throwing me into her world.

Then other girl with pretty necklace started verbally abusing me, telling me to WATCH OUT WATCH OUT...................

BOUM A GIANT FOOT ON MY FACE ! :watt: :watt::watt: :watt::watt: o_O:watt: o_O 

I kept telling me : NO WAY SHE KICKED ME IN THE FACE ? Ponytail girl then started assaulting me with her powerful rap, the bass started hitting...

I WENT CRAZY ! :woow::woow::woow::woow:

I felt like I was in a drama, I was searching something with them

It was insanely hype !

on the rooftop or the road, I started running... and then I saw it coming, something too big to avoid. My mouth opened...

BAILA BAILA BAILA HOW NAI HOW NAI HOW NAI !!! :akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns:

PRETTY GIRL WITH BANGS started singing and I couldn't stop myself. It's the same thing that happened with PTT. A chorus too adictive and a rythm that felt like drugs injected directly to my brain.

I WAS TRANSFORMING INTO A SUPERHERO 8)8)8)

I was flying, wtf was happening...

ALL I KNEW WAS THAT I WAS HAPPY. I HAD A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE... :-):-):-)

BUT THEN BOUM, EVERYTHING STOPPED, WHAT WAS HAPPENING ?? :wow::wow::wow:

I knew it, but I didn't want to see it. But I can't prevent what god wants. My mouth opened...

BAILA BAILA BAILA HOW NAI HOW NAI HOW NAI !!! :akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns:

But this time something changed, everything was more clear

EOTTAE EOTTAE EOTTAE :akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns:

THE HYPE WAS UNREAL :akorns::akorns::akorns::akorns:

I started shakin. No way it finishes now, I said to myself. And then... It finished. </3</3

I was speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechless. :|:|:|:|

WHAT JUST HAPPENED :/:/:/

I need to find out...

I listened a 4th time. It wasn't enough

a 5th time

a 6th time

a 7th time, its still not enough.

I will continue until I found the answer...

ITS NOW MY 100TH TRY, I DON'T KNOW IF IM STILL SANE... ¬‿¬¬‿¬¬‿¬

But I don't care. I love it.

This is amazing.

I AM CRAZY BUT I KNOW ONE THING : THIS MUSIC IS AMAZING :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!