Recommend me boy group songs

• I exclusively listen to girl groups and female soloists and I feel like expanding my musical horizon. Please give me songs from boy groups/male artists that you enjoy and think might convert me ~ I'd appreciate no BTS singles, because I know most of them and besides Fake Love, they haven't really impressed me.

• I'll recommend 5 TXT songs! Lemme know what you think.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by dryheat ().

• I'll name a song from a tvxq, even though I don't stan them, because they don’t have a lot of fans on here and I really like this song

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• depends what you like, but i'm currently obsessed with this

External Content www.youtube.com

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Are you familiar with Bigbang or G dragon songs?

• These are my favourite seventeen songs

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I like the retro feel on some of these songs and some of their voices, but they all kinda sound the same? I don't really know how to explain is but there is little variety in the song structure/overall feeling.

Hmm never heard someone thinking frost sounds like magic but yeah i kinda just picked happier vibes besides frost ^^

Here is some more variety if interested! Thanks for listening. 8)

• this is a b side

• External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• For male solo artists I recommend dpr live, dpr ian, woodz, crush and Dean

🍭 iite cool🍭

• Let me know if you like em

:pepe-just-smile::pepe-just-smile:

• Well... I'm going to share 5 songs that I like.

More like a band, but....

• External Content www.youtube.com

• here's a "few" Stray Kids songs, I won't put any Korean title tracks here cause idk if you've heard them already

pretty, relatively chill songs with a bittersweet feeling

emotional and intense

sad songs

cool/intense

possibly the best way to describe these is 'suspenseful'

old school hiphop vibes

cute/bright/upbeat

uplifting/calming

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!