My top 10 gg tittle tracks in 2022!

• These are my favorite girl group songs in 2022. What are yours?

1. Love Dive

This song surpassed all my expectation. I love this song so much, it is so addictive!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Tomboy

My favorite tittle track by them after Latata! This song is so great! I love it!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. WA DA DA

This is the song I have listened the most in 2022. It is addictive and great song to me!

4. Salute

At first I was not really huge fan of it, but after few listens that song become really good! I love how talented these girls are!

5. Chiquita

I think this is my favorite tittle track by them! Awesome retro song!

6. Dilemma

This song was pretty bland at first, but become really good after second and third listen!

7. Love In Bloom

Song sounded pretty bland too at first, but after while I really enjoy this song.

8. O.O

Song was terrible at first, but somehow it grow on me and I like to listen to it now.

9. Real Love

Nice chill song!

10. RICA RICA

Really unique song, you would not expect to hear in kpop!

• Different tastes, and that is ok.

Chiquita was nice and obviously Apink is always good.

• Damn I forget Brave Girls! It would definitely be in my top 10!

• I've seen a lot of people liking dilemma but not the chorus but it gives me such europop fees so nostalgia from earlier 00's combined with the sophisticated sound was interesting

I enjoyed Tomboy as well

Then Viviz' Bop bop. Love Dive is great, I only heard it once with the performance on inkigayo, the instrumental in the second part chorus felt odd after the first part but it's a well constructed track.

My favorite 2022 tts are Woo!Ah!'s Catch the Stars and Billlie Gingamingayo:

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• 6 that I agree with.

But T-ara comeback was end of 2021 so Apink it is :wink:

• Ima assume you guys are forgetful because you are missing

• Only GGs and only TTs, it's not easy :/

1. Rocket Punch - Chiquita
    2. Red Velvet - Feel my Rythm
    3. (G)I-DLE - Tomboy
    4. Majors - Giddy up
    5. Cherry Bullet - Love in Space
    6. Brave Girls - Thank You
    7. Purple Kiss - MemeM
    8. ILY:1 - Love in Bloom
    9. Momoland x Natti Natasha - Yummy Yummy Love
    10. Woo!ah - Catch the stars

In general a way, I'm not too convinced by the GGs again this year. Many lock themselves in a fairly sober style of music and with a minimum of risk taking, unfortunately it continues to work because many people only give importance to the visuals of idols. These concepts of cute and pure girls singing love songs with lyrics written by a 5 year old kid need to go.

If you really love something, you have to know how to let go.

tumblr_oln7qtTHZo1vkpbuyo2_540.gifv

• 1. DM ( argue with the wall )

2. GOT the beat ( taeyeon slayed )

3. O.O ( LMAO its not that bad.... i guess i have been brainwashed )

4. love dive ( stop sleeping on my daughter yujin )

5. ven para ( i hated this song at first but now im stanning monday as everyone should )

6. run2u ( they keep going up fr )

7. INVU ( she is technically still in snsd so it counts i guess even tho its a solo )

8. bop bop ( NOT a flop flop, yall just tasteless )

9. gingamingayo ( would not skip if i somehow stumbled upon this song )

10. wa da da ( cant think of other gg songs to fill in lol )

• So you won't forget, I have a list of GG comebacks in 2022 by month in this thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!