What are some of your fave EXO moments

• It's been already 10 years since EXO debuted and they gave us many special, happy, funny and heartwarming moments

I thought we could share some of our fave moments of them

I will start

when they all went to hug Suho :pepecute:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the acoustic session they did during EXO'rDIUM

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Them riding that mini train during Ladder S2 gives me an instant serotonin boost

I really love their entlistment tradition with the pic, it's really sweet and cute ;(

Baekhyuns-loading-1520x856.png

The iconic Vlive with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Suho in the car

that Vlive will forever live in my mind rent free, it's just hilarious

I can't forget to mention that moment during a concert when the paper wall fell while exo was changing and baekhyun started break dancing to distract fans LMAO

Honorary mention:

Every EXO Knowing Bros episode :pepe-hehe:

Happy 10th anniversary to EXO and my fellow EXO-Ls

• So many funny moments and there are more to come soooon! We just got one, by the way

they way they couln't figure out how to do live togethe :angryr:

someone made this edit on twitter and it's way too accurate lmao

• they way they couln't figure out how to do live togethe :angryr:

someone made this edit on twitter and it's way too accurate lmao

omg

:cryingr::angryr::angryr:

• I literally cant choose

so I just randomly post some videos

:pepe-hehe:

I love how childish, noisy and playful they can be with each other. EXO is around my age and when I am with my best friends I can act like a 5 y o so I relate :pepe-hehe:

And I love how mcs/interviewers can't with them :pepe-joy:

• the most touching moments would be;

Promise stages

when exos came to minseok's fan meeting before his enlistment :eyes: I actually cried

exploration dot :eyes::eyes::eyes: i was a mess

• I love them

I love how they support each other <3

• He was so DONE with them :angryr:

that fan meeting was so chaotic help

but same, that's why I love them when they are together. It's always hilarious :pepe-hehe:

• promise and don't go stages never fail to make me cry :pepecute:

also the last paper cut perfomance before he enlisted, they couldn't control their emotions :(

nauuur not the exploration dot video, I only watched it once because it's way too heartbreaking.

Rain I cried so much :pepe-sad:

• exploration dot was when I realised I am so much deep in this

:pepe-sad:

• Exo touching eachoth.....

Lol, no I guess I'll choose

External Content youtu.be

I can't find the better version of this video

• Exo touching eachoth.....

Lol, no I guess I'll choose

External Content youtu.be

I can't find the better version of this video

memorable moment indeed :pepe-notes:

lmao Baekhyun's ''it's live!!'' at the end never fails to crack me up

• when the bald eggman won at an award and the members were hyping him up and he went to sit back down but then the group won an award so he had to go again

man didn't even had a chance to sit down lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!