What songs of your faves would you show to a someone that needs help in your fandom?

• Say you meet someone that asks for your help because they know you are strong in a fandom. They ask you to recommend them some songs since they've heard very little and know them from something else other than music and are interested in getting to know their discography more...

Choose a title track and a b-side to give them to listen to...

For Twice I would give them

Title Track: Likey

B-Side: Handle It

Bonus: (you don't have to do this): Be As One

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Title Track:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

B-Side:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bonus:

• Oh wait we can also talk about our faves.

Well for exo I would go with either Love Shot or Overdose :/

External Content youtu.be

Many of my non kpop/exo fans friends liked these two.

For b-side? Damn :sweatr:

Or

Or

Or

Or

Or even

Ok I will stop.... They have to like at least one of these :cryingr:

• Omg, just one of each? novemberrain mentioned my top picks already, so I'll go with:

Title: Tempo

Bside: Been Through

For MX, I'll say

Title: Stuck

Bside: Stand Together

or Misbehave if they wanted a ballad

• so that's how you chose your username I see I see I will listen to it later

2x

• External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• From SKZ, God's Menu and Back Door have been working great when I show people. But if I had to choose a B-Side, it would be or Insomnia or Awkward Silence.

From SHINee, Replay and Stand By Me are very liked when I show people! Replay is always so loved!

From SVT, Fear and Good To Me or Fronting, for sure!

• I'll start with EXO's cover of Sabor a mí and then move on to Monster, Mama, or any other song completele different, then a ballad, then whatever.

This cover is a perfect shot everytime!

Many relatives of mine liked EXO especially for this cover and the Open Arms cover.

Both are very pleasant to listen to and Spanish and English are common languages when it comes to music, so it helps a lot.

• TWICE

Title Track : Likey

I would def chose Likey, it represents TWICE very well and it's also my fav song of TWICE.

YOY is for a "matured fan", I won't show them this song although it's also my fav.

B-Side : Get Loud

Get Loud is one of my favorite B-sides of TWICE, it's not my ult, but it is very impressive. It's also written by Jihyo.

Bonus : Fancy, Up No More.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• This cover is a perfect shot everytime!

Many relatives of mine liked EXO especially for this cover and the Open Arms cover.

Both are very pleasant to listen to and Spanish and English are common languages when it comes to music, so it helps a lot.

Exactly. First show them how good they are even in foreign languages and then show them how good they are at what they usually do. Plus Sabor a mí and Open Arms are classics, most people love them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!