What is up with users in here not being able to comprehend what other people say?

• I have seen so many people saying to stay neutral and not take any sides until more info come out and that we can't be sure either side is saying the truth or not but people taking Garam's side start acting like people saying to stay neutral are taking the victim's side when that's obviously not the case, and is not even 1 person acting like it several people seem to think stay neutral = taking the victim's side

How hard is it to understand that when they say stay neutral it means not take sides yet until more info come out?

• that's a good question, I've seen so many times people saying innocent until proven guilty, but they don't treat situations like that. it's always the victim is always right, and you must believe them or canceled. and if you say you aren't choosing sides, while trying to give an unbiased opinion you get attacked and accused of things. I have been on both sides of the spectrum in certain situations and the victim is not always right, as well as sometimes we are. I really don't feel a situation should be believed until CONCRETE evidence is given, aka solid proof, etc. I don't feel someone choosing not to take a side is wrong. You can be neutral and still give an opinion on something, but people are so quick to hound you if you aren't in agreement with them.

I don't get it. It makes me wonder if they would like the same treatment done to them if they were in a situation whether innocent or accused and would want people just shouting opinions at them with no evidence and feeling like they have no one to turn to because no one will believe them. People really should stop jumping the bandwagon and hate train.

• Let's be real, everyone who says stay neutral, all secretly have already chosen a side. They just don't want to admit it

what if i say im neutral cause i dont care about stanning bullies as long as they grow into responsible adults and leave their past behind

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• that's a good question, I've seen so many times people saying innocent until proven guilty, but they don't treat situations like that. it's always the victim is always right, and you must believe them or canceled. and if you say you aren't choosing sides, while trying to give an unbiased opinion you get attacked and accused of things. I have been on both sides of the spectrum in certain situations and the victim is not always right, as well as sometimes we are. I really don't feel a situation should be believed until CONCRETE evidence is given, aka solid proof, etc. I don't feel someone choosing not to take a side is wrong. You can be neutral and still give an opinion on something, but people are so quick to hound you if you aren't in agreement with them.

I don't get it. It makes me wonder if they would like the same treatment done to them if they were in a situation whether innocent or accused and would want people just shouting opinions at them with no evidence and feeling like they have no one to turn to because no one will believe them. People really should stop jumping the bandwagon and hate train.

I don't think it's humanly possible for me to agree more with all of this. I love how you put it and I agree with everything said here.

• Also, it is easier to say stay neutral if both sides are known. For example, Mina vs AOA you can stay neutral because you know both side and you don't know the sides of the story.

But when it is a known person vs a totally anonymous account, how do people so easily believe stuff and buys that shit?

Imagine if a random anonymous account starts to say shit about you and call you a bully, and YOU KNOW IT IS FALSE, but nah people are saying gurl stay neutral that anonymous account might be telling the truth y'all need to stay neuuuuutralllllll

Easy for you guys to say and preach the stay neutral when you aren't the one being accused.

• This is actually a compelling perspective and one I had not considered before. Interesting.

• Let's be real, everyone who says stay neutral, all secretly have already chosen a side. They just don't want to admit it

I don't think that's true most people that are saying to stay neutral haven't said anything bad about Garam nor they are defending the "victim" saying it must be true, they are just saying we can't be sure who is saying the truth until more info come out, no one is even asking for her to be canceled (on here not talking about l-ntzens) we just don't think is smart to believe or dismiss anyone until more info comes out, also i want this group to succeed because i am a big Sakura fan so i would love for Garam to be innocent i just won't blindly believe her or the "victim" until more details and info come out

• Wasn't one of the rumors Garam throwing a flower pot at someone? I don't see how we can stay neutral when ridiculous stuff like that comes out. As a matter of fact, since Hybe and Soumu already said that Garam wasn't a bully, why are we still talking about the situation? Even if Garam did things, she's literally a teenager. Let's not pretend we weren't jerks to people sometimes as teenagers. But we grow and learn from those times, that's what maturing is.

• Wasn't one of the rumors Garam throwing a flower pot at someone? I don't see how we can stay neutral when ridiculous stuff like that comes out. As a matter of fact, since Hybe and Soumu already said that Garam wasn't a bully, why are we still talking about the situation? Even if Garam did things, she's literally a teenager. Let's not pretend we weren't jerks to people sometimes as teenagers. But we grow and learn from those times, that's what maturing is.

Yea, plausibility is a huge thing for me.

• well i got call someone who was praying for the fail of a poor young girl, and hoping for her to be drag to hell

because i said that i'm neutral on the controvery but i didn't understood why people are so eager to believe anything a company is saying like it's god words without asking any proof to prove their statement when we saw so many company deny allegations who turns out to be true after to protect their idols, burning sun scandal, dating scandal ....

and also for saying that i didn't understand the double standard of asking evidence from a "victim" to prove everything they say

but never ask for a company proof to deny the allegations when they make their statement

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I don't think that's true most people that are saying to stay neutral haven't said anything bad about Garam nor they are defending the "victim" saying it must be true, they are just saying we can't be sure who is saying the truth until more info come out, no one is even asking for her to be canceled (on here not talking about l-ntzens) we just don't think is smart to believe or dismiss anyone until more info comes out, also i want this group to succeed because i am a big Sakura fan so i would love for Garam to be innocent i just won't blindly believe her or the "victim" until more details and info come out

The thing is a lot of the 'stay neutral gang' thinks that Garam needs to prove her innocence.

And ima put this in bold. Garam does not need to prove her innocence. It is the accuser who is anonymous that needs to prove that Garam is guilty.

• Yea, plausibility is a huge thing for me.

I think the best thing to do if anything else like this comes out about an idol bullying someone is to just use logic based on what you know. Some kpop stans lack critical thinking skills (Not saying I'm perfect at critical thinking) and that's what causes a lot of them to be toxic. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world to use your brain.

• and also for saying that i didn't understand the double standard

of asking evidence from a victim to prove everything they say

but never ask for a company proof that someone didn't do all these things when they make their statement

There is no double standard in this.

The accused do not need to prove her innocence when the accuser literally did not present any evidence to prove their claims.

If someone accuse me of bullying, I for hell do not need to prove my innocence. It is THEM WHO NEEDS TO PROVE THAT I'M GUILTY, which they didn't do

• There is no double standard in this.

The accused do not need to prove her innocence when the accuser literally did not present any evidence to prove their claims.

If someone accuse me of bullying, I for hell do not need to prove my innocence. It is THEM WHO NEEDS TO PROVE THAT I'M GUILTY, which they didn't do

People don't seem to understand that standing up for someone's right to be innocent until proven guilty is not defending some idol we don't know cause we're uber fans and blah blah blah etc etc. I don't stan her. I'd literally defend anyone's right to be innocent until proven guilty.

By rights, it should be up to her accusers to prove the accusations they made against. They have not. So as of now, YES SHE IS INNOCENT.

I think, for me, it's more, I would like Garam to be in the group, but if she isn't, it wouldn't terribly disappoint me because well, all I have gotten to see of her is her photos. So, I'm not terribly attached.

I couldn't stay neutral when it was Lia being accused, but in the case where she was literally just introduced, I don't really have a side. I just hope that if it is false, her whole career isn't ruined over some lies. In the end though, we may never get the truth like most of these bullying scandals.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The thing is a lot of the 'stay neutral gang' thinks that Garam needs to prove her innocence.

And ima put this in bold. Garam does not need to prove her innocence. It is the accuser who is anonymous that needs to prove that Garam is guilty.

I don't think she needs to prove her innocence, what i mean when i say we should stay neutral is that the case is still on going so we don't know how it's going to end if it's truth some concrete evidence is going to come out, if it doesn't then we shouldn't believe it, but it's the first day and stuff is still happening that's why i don't think dismissing the claims or believing them at this stage is smart, i wouldn't want to support the victim just to find out she was lying but i also wouldn't want to support Garam and then tomorrow or next day there is proof of what she did and is proven guilty, that's why i think staying neutral is best until the claims die down or something is actually proven

• There is no double standard in this.

well in my opinion when you are ready to make a statement saying " this accusation are false, we did an investigation to prove it, and they are wrong"

then bring the proof of this things who made you say that this accusations are false, so we can all see this proof and moved on from this accusation

why make an investigation, find proof of people innocence, but prefer to keep it for yourself when a poor 15yo girls is suffering because of people still doubting because of the amount of accusations coming

when they could just expose their proof of her innocence that they find through their investigations, so people can stop and in the meantime they can stop make this poor girl suffer because of a situation that they are dragging

because if they say " we did an investigation and the accusation are wrong " and at the end their investigation is just them taking her in a room and asking her if it's true or not

it's not a very reliable source to be so affirmative about this accusation being false

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!