i need to come up with a top 10 4th gen gg vocalists list

• actually, specifically i need help coming up with the top 2–10 best. number 1 is already going to ella from pixy and it’s not even close, check the spoiler if you don’t know

but i need to make a top 10 ranking (i’m doing a rap one as well) for a thing with some friends of mine. i think there’s a few amazing vocalists in the running who have similar skill levels but i want to see if there’s anyone i don’t know about or maybe content i haven’t seen that would make me be able to rank their skill levels more clearly.

ps:

i’m putting a few references about ella being 1 for anyone who wants to see. now help me come up with vocalists 2-10 please

• Your pick is really good, but Yuqi and Yuri are the cream of the crop for 4th generation X( .

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• im plugging niziu

Miihi - was a standout in JYP showcases along with Lily and Haewon

Nina - still raw, prob has the most raw talent

• Billlie's Haram

• GG vocalists? Okay!

1. 12Dal Nayul (Competent Vocalist)

2. Pink Fantasy Yechan (AA Vocalist)

3. Aespa Ningning (low AA/high A-AA vocalist)

4. Minseo (high A-AA vocalist)

5. Swan (CRAXY) (A-AA vocalist)

6. Monday (Weeekly) (High A/low A-AA vocalist)

7. *** Lily (NMIXX) (for now seems to be High A but if she does better on Bb4/B4 I can see her in A-AA)

8. ***Haewon (NMIXX) (performed better than Lily predebut, seems to have gone through a regression but can handle Bb4)

9. Winter (Aespa) (mid/high A)

10. Jiwon (Fromis_9) (mid A) probably because of her lows

11. Chaehyun (Kep1er),, Goeun, Yuri, Boeun**** (My Teenage Girl), Billllie Haram (mid-average)

12. Chaewon*** (My Teenage Girl),Jungwoo, Minji (Secret Number)

13. Lara (Dreamnote), Ella (Pixy/Cherry Bullet), Nayoung (Lightsum) (low Average)

14. Karina (Aespa), Denise (ex-Secret Number), Zuu (Secret Number)

15. Soeun (Weeekly), Bora, Rayeon, Haeyoon (weak to average)/ NMIXX Jinni???? (They don't let her sing which is sad but she's easily 3rd best in the group).

** GWSN has 2 members on here but I don't follow them so idk where they'd be but Seoryeong is around Lara level. Someone from Tribe is on here too but idk them. Songsun?

• [24/2 6:13 p. m.] Rob😁 Mapache😈:

[24/2 6:14 p. m.] Rob😁 Mapache😈:

CRAXY's Swan is amazing and I'm pretty sure she's top 10.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!