Red Velvet are the best KPOP group of all time

• i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif

Actually I think they're up there with SHINee & f(x) (funny how they're all from SM kskksk).

But when talking about active groups they are BY FAR the best.

No active group currently comes close to their diversity.

In concepts/visuals:

E8DRSHtWEAIrpvN?format=jpg&name=360x360E8DRSHrX0AAVAa_?format=jpg&name=360x360E8DRSHrWYAo6VCj?format=jpg&name=360x360

In discography:

TRUST that in the future, people will be wailing about how they deserved so much better & that they're the epitome of top-tier, high-quality KPOP. The way they released SOTY Pose 7 years into their career we-

• Agree nobody have the diversity of red velvet

They go from quirky childish like rookie

To experimental mess like zzb

To killer of pizza man in peek a boo

To summer anthem with red flavor

To mid tempo song with bad boy

To classy pop with psycho

To dreamy ballad with one of these nights

To sexy slow song with be natural

People still denying the diversity musically and concept wise after 7 years are delusional

I honestly can't think of any active group with such a wide range

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

• I definitely love their diversity, range in concepts and styles, their vocals and performances, heck, even their solo projects and collabs are interesting and often pleasantly surprising.

I don't think I've seen another K-pop girl group do R&B and soul do as right as Red Velvet did, and I don't think I've seen MV's/songs like Peek-a-boo, Psycho, Monster and Naughty, those are pretty rare in the K-pop scene.

Even Seulgi's latest collab with Bambam 'Who Are You' was great artistry, and a joy to watch and listen to.

So I hope we'll see more of them as a group and in their individual projects in the future, K-pop can use a bit more diversity and variety :lover3:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• One of the best for sure. Discography wise nobody can match Red Velvet. They release some tt that I dislike, but their best songs are the definition of pop perfection (Psycho, In&out, Oh Boy, Ice Cream Cake, Kingdom Come...)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!