do you think online dating is worth it?

• No, I wouldn't do it and for sure wouldn't work for me (even if I was not in relationship), but we're all different and I know people, that met their so's like that, so whatever makes you happy and works for you.

• I co-sign here. I know people who found lasting relationships from dating sites, but it feels like the strongest met not through dating sites but mutual interests through an online forum or group..

its actually rlly interesting to me to see people bring up meeting someone on a forum or just on social media in general over a common interest. i've heard of it before but i guess for me i've always felt like who i am online is a bit of persona and i've thought many people were the same. it would take a lot for me to open up for real to someone and that usually happens in private discord servers on a friendly level lol. glad people are finding love somehow tho ^^

who's your favorite artist?

• It's hard to say. I've had a couple terrible experiences from dating apps that made me need therapy more than I already did, and I'm not joking. At the same time I would have never met my boyfriend if I hadn't joined. I just was way more careful when I met my boyfriend, but that still doesn't guarantee you won't match with creeps. I was getting less matches but more quality matches by the time I'd met my boyfriend.

Sincerely, CranMelon

• for aclassyteaparty and anyone else considering dating apps, read this:

stay safe. x.

• no omg people are so fucking creepy and you never really know their true colors.

Violanah iykyk :eyes:

why the fuck didn't i take my own fucking advice what the fuck is wrong with me.

Violanah omfg look when i posted this?!^^^^^^

• This might be a tmi but after entering my 20's I recently came out, I personally haven't tried online dating yet because I am to scared so I'm sorry I can't give you any proper advice but I think considering what the comments have already stated. I think its safe to say as long as you feel safe and comfortable is the main important thing, dating online isn't for everyone and you shouldn't feel pressured to do it if you don't want to. I have met some great people irl without dating online.

It just depends who you are as a person and what feels best for you. 🖤

• In general, whether or not it's worthwhile to start online dating depends on individual preferences, experiences, and goals. Despite the potential benefits of online dating, it is important to approach it with caution and be aware of the potential risks. It's also important to remember that online dating is only one of many ways to meet a potential partner, and it may not be the best option for everyone. Well in spite of all these precautions online dating has many advantages. Personally, I haven't met anyone in public places for a long time, everything happens only online. Online dating can be done from the comfort of your home or on the go, making it a convenient and flexible way to meet people. Online dating can be a useful tool for people looking for potential partners because it offers a convenient and affordable way to connect with those who share similar interests and values. However, whether online dating is worthwhile depends on many factors, including individual preferences, experiences and goals.

• I could've been the guy. But I am pretty sure I didn't talk about cats :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!