Posts by jungkookschicken

imagen a group of 4 girls making you so mad by being successful that you take time out of your day to get on the internet and then open up this website to write a whole bunch of nonsense on how much you dont like them...thats so embarassing go do something with your life like maybe get a job!

as a BTS fan (i've been an army for 7+ years now) it does pain me to admit that his singing in this encore stage wasn't ideal...i really hope its cause he was having some sort of complications...before i watched the stage i expected it to not be as bad as people were making it seem but alas it was...him being in the music industry and having so many idols and people look up to him talent wise i feel bad cause this was bad...it really does pain me to hear jimin not sing live as good as he used to, i wonder if its cause when he sings he tries to make his voice sound different cause maybe he's not that confident in his voice live as much as he used to...

People who scream non-stop like dying goats are not it. People who scream nonsense even during sentimental ballads deserve to never be allowed in another concert for the rest of their life.

This is why concerts in Japan are much more enjoyable

Japanese fans know when to cheer on the idol and when to let other actually enjoy the concert.

yah it gets annoying when the idols are talking and people are screaming when the idol wants to speak but you have to realize japan has rules they have to follow or they might get kicked out stops like america are not like that and it seems like the idols like it cause they always talk about how their stops in america are there favorite for example yunho from ateez said dallas/fort worth was his favorite stop cause of how loud it is and other idols have said the same thing also you getting mad at someone for being happy screaming at a concert is contradicting you saying you enjoy japan concerts more because they let other enjoy the concert

only the fan chants

I find people who scream nonstop so annoying

I would wack them with my lightstick

if you're that type of person please never go to another concert...why would someone spend that much money especially with how much tickets cost now just to not scream??? also it would be considered rude to not make some noise for the idols that spent this much time in their lives just to perform in front of a quiet crowd cause people like you want others to shut up...

men did this to themselves, if you look at the terrible history they created because they thought they are superior because of idk what then you'll see why no one really likes men any more, and i know this seems very ironic coming from a boy group stan but even if i am one i can still hold men accountable for being pieces of shit humans and no not every man is going to be a bad person but its weird thats its a majority of them that act childish and like an idiot

there would be a problem if they were in their 30's and dating a 19-18 year old...20 up that's their choice who they wanna date and how old they are and if you have a problem with your bias dating someone who is late 4th gen while they are 2nd gen then thats a you problem