Do you scream at concerts?

• Well... when I was at the ATEEZ concert in Copenhagen, there were ATINYs screaming.

But I was only saying "woo~~" and "woohoo~~". which I don't consider screaming.

I kind of sounded like this guy in the video lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• only the fan chants

I find people who scream nonstop so annoying

I would wack them with my lightstick

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No.

Fan chants and the occasional woohoo~ of something? Sure. But hysterical screaming is annoying as hell. Why do these people even go to concerts if all they're effectively going to hear is their own screaming....

• only the fan chants

I find people who scream nonstop so annoying

I would wack them with my lightstick

if you're that type of person please never go to another concert...why would someone spend that much money especially with how much tickets cost now just to not scream??? also it would be considered rude to not make some noise for the idols that spent this much time in their lives just to perform in front of a quiet crowd cause people like you want others to shut up...

• I was never on a concert before so IDK but I saw 1-2 music videos who were filmed on concerts in Germany where people were loud but didn't screamed

I saw also clips from concerts in Japan and it was almost scary cause Japanese people are often almost dead silent and than just clap their hands wich is odd (also fan-chants are rare, you need to be a fucking special person to even have Japanese people to yell your name)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• if you're that type of person please never go to another concert...why would someone spend that much money especially with how much tickets cost now just to not scream??? also it would be considered rude to not make some noise for the idols that spent this much time in their lives just to perform in front of a quiet crowd cause people like you want others to shut up...

People who scream non stop like dying goats are not it. People who scream nonsense wven during sentimental ballads deserve to never be allowed in another concert for the rest of their life.

This is why concerts in Japan are much more enjoyable

Japanese fans know when to cheer on the idol and when to let other actually enjoy the concert.

External Content www.youtube.com

• People who scream non-stop like dying goats are not it. People who scream nonsense even during sentimental ballads deserve to never be allowed in another concert for the rest of their life.

This is why concerts in Japan are much more enjoyable

Japanese fans know when to cheer on the idol and when to let other actually enjoy the concert.

yah it gets annoying when the idols are talking and people are screaming when the idol wants to speak but you have to realize japan has rules they have to follow or they might get kicked out stops like america are not like that and it seems like the idols like it cause they always talk about how their stops in america are there favorite for example yunho from ateez said dallas/fort worth was his favorite stop cause of how loud it is and other idols have said the same thing also you getting mad at someone for being happy screaming at a concert is contradicting you saying you enjoy japan concerts more because they let other enjoy the concert

• I've noticed some fans at kpop concerts don't know how to act sometimes. Like you have to go with the vibe of the show -- there'll be times to get hype and yell, sing along, and scream along with the performances. But fans actually wanna hear the songs too.

Some fans think it's cool to just constantly yell random shit that can be super distracting. Like "oh damn, this is my favorite song! -- too bad I'm ten feet from some crazy person who hasn't stopped shreiking their bias name for 45 minutes."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!