TOP 3 FAVORITE/LEAST FAVORITE GROUPS AND THE SONGS THAT PUT THEM THERE...OOP!!!

• I'm bored so here are my top 3 favorite and least favorite groups, plus the songs that solidified their rank!

Favorite Groups

BTS

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TXT

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hot Issue

Least Favorite Groups

Twice

Girl's Generation

NCT 127 (or most the units... it's confusing)

Shocked?! Not suprised? What are yours?

:pepe-popcorn:

• Who keeps track of least favorite groups? I just don't listen to them.

• Yes, I like edm and trap

External Content m.youtube.com

• My sister is a kpop stan so I've heard much more than I needed to

Who doesn't know what they dislike is the better question :/

if I don't like a group or a song it goes :nct18:

like even songs I don't like from groups I do like... I cannot tell you what they sound like or even part of the lyrics. there's no room in my brain for that kind of junk.

• You're sweet

But boring answer...at least put your faves!

:pepelove1:

I can do that!

SHINee

External Content www.youtube.com

I was a dummy that didn't know about bsides but Sherlock especially captivated me :pleading:

Seventeen

So pretty ;(

MX

Can you tell I am the softest of soft stans yet

• External Content youtu.be

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• BTS

DAY6

DREAMCATCHER

I don't have the least favorites since I mainly dislike everyone else except for a song here or there :/

• I don’t have least favourite ones.

Top group for me:

1. Txt

2. NCT

(The first song is confusing. Zuzu showed me lot of song but I think the first song what really stood out to me was Mad City. That second verse is just aaaaaarrrrrgghhhhh)

:txt41:

Same group different unit lol I’m gonna put them together.

WayV

( They style is right up my alley. Love it so much. First song I noticed was Horizon. Vocals. I love Ten so much in this song. )

3. Exo

(Their album Exact has been the only thing I heard from them for a long time. The first song I loved has to be Heaven)

• Favourites

1. Bts - this entire mini album made me fall in love with bts after not really liking debut
      External Content open.spotify.com
    2. Ikon-
    3. txt-

Since I can only list 3 faves special shout to my queens twice and Gfriend

Least

1. A.C.E - all songs
    2. Alexa - all songs
    3. Aespa - next level

• Favorites:

EXO

F(x)

SNSD

I can't think of any least favorites

• Favorite... no question for this. ezgif-5-1d63b4a676.gif

Least favorite:

Pinkfong. How can they hit so much view with bare minimum? Oppas Unnies work harder with difficult choreo but barely hit 30M :mads:

Cocomelon. Look. Elephant, cat, bear, monkey, and pig shouldn't ride a bus.

Babybus. My daughter watch this every day, it kinda drives me nuts

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!