My Top 10 Tracks 2021 so far (bias groups only)

• These are my Top 10 tracks of 2021 so far.

Obviously, all of these tracks are from my bias groups only so.

I only stan (RV, DC, Aespa & StayC atm)

10. Happy Birthday To You - Joy

- ik all of the songs from her EP are not hers but this one fits her voice as if it's hers.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

9. LOVE FOOL - StayC

- I was so surprise by this song. J's and Sumin's deep voice can choke me tbh. This is the type of music I enjoy so much.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8. New Days - Dreamcatcher

- I would have put this in higher place but all of these other songs in the top are just soooo good. This one too but hey maybe it'll change once I listen to it more. Also, can animation companies hire them as their OST singers?? They're so good I'm speechless.

7. Best Friend - Wendy ft. Seulgi

- I mean.. I expected a lot and was not disappointed at all. I just love how they're able to blend their voices so well. I love their friendship too ||<3

6. When This Rain Stops - Wendy

- OMG. The amount of emotions that went into making this masterpiece is massive. I feel the sincerity. And you know how great of a vocalist someone is when you feel the emotions even without knowing the meaning of the song. it's just asjajska AMAZING.

5. Why Can't You Love Me? - Wendy

- This song is just lovely. It suits her vocal tones soooo well. I get goosebumps whenever this song plays. It's so laid back and good feeling track. I love it more than the title track ngl.

4. Poison Love - Dreamcatcher

- if this song isn't in one of y'all playlists then what's the point X/ no, I swear this song is .. idk every time I hear it I feel like crying it's just.. it sounds so nostalgic and sincere and the song's not even sad in that sense lmao

3. Wind Blows - Dreamcatcher

- At first, After hearing Odd Eye, I didn't really like this song. I thought it was too hardcore for me but then it grew on me and till this day I still jam with this bop. And plus, that second chorus with Jiyoo's vocals (ugh.. heaven)

2. Next Level - Aespa

- Honestly, this song is on the Next Level, even though the whole song is almost basically the same as the F&F OST they still did the song justice and ofc SM needs to put the SM jazz style in there to make it SM style and I appreciated that a lot.

1. Odd Eye - Dreamcatcher

- uhm.. everything about this album is perfect! and I'm not even exaggerating. This song is in one of my top 3 DC title tracks (just what it deserves). It has the best choreo, Vocal arrangements, and that rap part yes. Just.. give me moreeee DC.

Share your top 10 from your bias groups! 8)

• I only stan 5 groups that have released comebacks so far

1. Twice Alcohol-Free

2. Joy - Hello

3. aespa Next Level

4. Twice - Kura Kura

5. Itzy - Mafia in the Morning

6. Wendy - Like Water

7. BTS - Butter

8. Twice - SOS

9. Twice - First Time

10. Twice - Baby Blue Love

Not really in order since I like the Twice b-sides more than the title tracks lol but this is an idea.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• BTS - Film Out, Butter

Aespa- Next Level

IU - Lilac, Empty Cup, My Sea, Troll

Gidle - Hwa, Hann

ITZY - Mafia in the morning

Rose- On the Ground

TXT - I know I love you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!