This kind of tweets by armys make me cringe

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They consider bts success as their own personal success but in reality its just bts who is getting successful rich and popular while the 'armys'(or any fanbase of any group in general) remains the same as they were always, nobodys. It kinda sometimes saddens me that kpop stans irl have nothing of their own to be proud of so they have to use their idols success to give themselves false sense of accomplishment.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They consider bts success as their own personal success but in reality its just bts who is getting successful rich and popular while the 'armys'(or any fanbase of any group in general) remains the same as they were always, nobodys. It kinda sometimes saddens me that kpop stans irl have nothing of their own to be proud of so they have to use their idols success to give themselves false sense of accomplishment.

that's stan culture for you.

don't really see why you have to make this about army though; literally every fandom does this.

• We will never know, bcos it’s a screenshot without any context to bash that acc I suppose

OP deleted their acc just recently

External Content twitter.com

People were still talking with them and replying this month

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• i think us/pr armys did a lot to get bts that recognition tbh

calling radio djs every week to play bts songs, visiting their nearest target every week to show them demand for bts album and the way us/pr armys ensured bts got that bb200 no 1 even when post malone was their competition in '18

they did a lot tbh maybe more than bighit lol

so i can see the people who rooted for them that much feel attached to them

• OP deleted their acc just recently

External Content twitter.com

People were still talking with them and replying this month

oh.. wonder if OP knows, their tweet from 2018 is getting attention now in akp

• oh.. wonder if OP knows, their tweet from 2018 is getting attention now in akp

It got 23k likes and over 5 (close to 6) thousand retweets since yesterday due to the tweet in the OP so...

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• that's stan culture for you.

don't really see why you have to make this about army though; literally every fandom does this.

There seems to be a specific idea around ARMY in particular that they are responsible for BTS' success. It's something I don't see as much in other fandoms.

So if I ever open a thread about a BTS achievement, like, it's fifty-fifty whether it's BTS or ARMY who will be being congratulated.

I find it really weird tbh :angryr:

• ARMY actually did do a ton of work though, especially in the US. BigHit didn't/couldn't help in the beginning. It was ARMY who got stores like Target to carry BTS albums, ARMY who formed relationships with DJs and got a foot in the door of the industry, ARMY who got the attention of the Ellen Show to get BTS on. Getting BTS into the US market is ARMYs achievement as much as it is BTS' so feeling proud about that is appropriate because it took a lot of work with little support. Also, we did Eshy's job for him and he took the credit.

• Why are people who have no interest in BTS always in Army business analysing Army movement 24/7.

Like this thread exists for what reason? To have another therapy session and discuss how Army feel about their impact with BTS?

How's that relevant to a non fan? Anyways I'm sure you'll have many responses.

:thumbup: :suure:

• There seems to be a specific idea around ARMY in particular that they are responsible for BTS' success. It's something I don't see as much in other fandoms.

So if I ever open a thread about a BTS achievement, like, it's fifty-fifty whether it's BTS or ARMY who will be being congratulated.

Because they literally did that hardwork to promote Bts more esp in Us more than any other fandom ever did. Contact the Dj and radios, actively promoting them cuz how did those group from that small company able to beat the big 3 especially at that time if not because of how dedicated their fans. Bighit wouldn't able to pull that alone. Army are one of the factor how kpop album can be sold in major store in Us too as demand for Bts album got higher there.

• Since when twitter are good discussion topics in here? I could literally find stupid statement by every fandom about how they think their fav achievement are because of the fandom drive more than the company. Or many other silly tweet from fans even for Aespa who just debuted and already have really loud fans in twitter. But I'm not as jobless as that to talk about someone I not even stan. That's just show how obsessed you guys.

• Whats worse?

People who feels a sense of accomplishment over their favs success(honestly armys do a lot for bts)

or

People like you who got triggered by fans of groups you don't stan celebrating their favs success.

How do you stay happy when you give this much importance to how other people are feeling.

• There seems to be a specific idea around ARMY in particular that they are responsible for BTS' success. It's something I don't see as much in other fandoms.

we did a LOT. they started from pretty much nothing.

see here:

ARMY actually did do a ton of work though, especially in the US. BigHit didn't/couldn't help in the beginning. It was ARMY who got stores like Target to carry BTS albums, ARMY who formed relationships with DJs and got a foot in the door of the industry, ARMY who got the attention of the Ellen Show to get BTS on. Getting BTS into the US market is ARMYs achievement as much as it is BTS' so feeling proud about that is appropriate because it took a lot of work with little support. Also, we did Eshy's job for him and he took the credit.

• Poor psy got so much hate from kpop stans for his viral hit gangnam style and later got used by kpop stans to discredit bts 🥴🥴 which resulted in even more bashing.

Edited 2 times, last by elliejr ().

• also when bts did their first interview in my country, armys in my country gathered money and sent so many flower bouquets to the news anchor's house to show their gratitude

they built a good relationship with the news anchor

now i'm hopeful we will keep getting interviews with bts

when bts movie was going to be released in our country, armys sent petitions to the country's movie theatre chains to show the demand

then the movie was shown in small citites too

very cool stuff tbh

• i wish people would do this. instead it's indirect Army digs. like...let it the fuck go. every fandom has assholes and cringelords and i don't have to dig hard to find them, it's just different with Armys because people condone the bashing of Armys.

it shows how petty they are :pepe-hehe:

• Literally every fandom have fans who does this so why call out only armys? it's just more apparent with armys because they are the biggest fandom plus their faves have the most achievements to brag about.

Stay on Aespa’s lane for the fandom’s own cringy tweets and deliberate these among yourselves and stay away from Armys business. Problem solved!

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!