Jealous fangirls got caught trying to set up IVE with hate

• IVE was doing their encore and because they were busy making their speech they couldn’t bow and say goodbye to the MCs. One of them was an NCT member. Some ifans thought it was a good excuse to start hating on IVE, so they pretended they knetizens by leaving Korean comments on how IVE is disrespectful. Then other BG ifangirls joined on the hate. But they got caught pretending to be Koreans. And Koreans literally give no shit about this issue, they are non-stop praising IVE.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why would you automatically assume that someone speaking Korean is Korean? :melon_think:

• They are trying to push the narrative that Koreans are calling out IVE for being “disrespectful” when it’s actually ifans leaving fake Korean hate comments on their videos

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's mostly gg stans hating on IVE, with WY getting the most heat.

there’s different hate streams. This case is from certain NCT ifans

• there’s different hate streams. This case is from certain NCT ifans

"Ive's children, please take care of your manners, please, Jaemin and Lee know that they're bowing even though they're seniors, let alone Jaemin, you guys don't bow back either. please respect yaa.. thank you." This is not hate. lol

There's also whole bunch of gg stans hating on NCT saying stuff like "Wonyoung is right, she shouldn't have bowed to NCT" and another bunch of gg stans hating on WY for being rude.

Anyways, you don't seem to be aware of the clip I'm talking about and I won't bring it up here.

• They are trying to push the narrative that Koreans are calling out IVE for being “disrespectful” when it’s actually ifans leaving fake Korean hate comments on their videos

I noticed this right away. I was wondering if the girls would get backlash from this from Knetz. None of them turned around to greet the MCs, even their BFF Minju who had to pop in between WY and YG to get noticed lol.

Personally i think they got caught up in the moment and were focused on singing the encore. After Minju broke the ice, all the members noticed and turned around and bowed.

• Damn i just looked at the YT comment section for the encore, and there are tons of new comments with folks calling out Ive for not bowing. Good news is that all of those comments are in English or some other non Korean language. As long as Koreans dont care, Starshit wont have to care.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Damn i just looked at the YT comment section for the encore, and there are tons of new comments with folks calling out Ive for not bowing. Good news is that all of those comments are in English or some other non Korean language. As long as Koreans dont care, Starshit wont have to care.

External Content www.youtube.com

These haters would have never contributed anything to IVE's bottom-line, so just hot air from irrelevant people

• Interesting how being (an international) fan of kpop supposedly proves that you are breaking social and cultural norms related to your own culture and you are not like all the other local drones, but at the same time you hold the idols responsible of following the slightest minutia of the strictest, most conservative korean cultural behavioral elements.

I know i have been looking into the kpop scene for only a few months and lack many of the nuances of the scene, but, my god, a portion of the fans are some of the most superficial, egocentric and hypocritical pieces of shit I have ever met in any other music scene, prog rock, jazz and black metal included. The lack of self-awareness and the double standards are staggering.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!