Worst company out of big 4

• The one who overwork idols the most are jyp,,just look at twice :pepe-life-support:

The one who's most well known for scandals is yg bruh :annoyedk:

I thought we talk about last year-two, not about ancient history?

you can't count YG's gambling in other country for some small money the same like Lee Sooman's 18 mln USD tax evasion :eyes:

Burning Sun scandal was also revealed more than 2 years ago, but the case itself was about situations in November 2018, and about previous years - mostly 2015-2016.

both current YG flagship groups - Blackpink and Treasure didn't have any scandals, same as their sub-label artists like Somi or AKMU.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• all i know JYP is the best

they manage to let their GG dont have any single individual value in their 6 years of career

no individual activity, no personal instagram personal acc, no youtube ch

they cant build their own brand with 1 year left on the contract

while their peers from other big 3 already have it all above

heck even some of them have their own pet instagram acc

i dont know how he manage to do that, but the scariest part is....

the fans dont even realize that

• SM has literally had multiple lawsuits meaning that they quite literally, actually, by definition mistreated people in that burning trash bag of a company. Also not everyone forgetting YGs worst mistake, which was failing one of his groups named Swi.t, because he wanted to marry one of the members, eunjoo. He saw her once when she was in middle school. Dude literally GROOMED someone is his own goddamn company and now she's his wife. Really hope she's ok.

• I'm sure none are great, but the fact that many JYP artists leave after their first contract says a lot of how they feel about the company.

This.

We don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but the fact that so many idols are fleeing as fast as possible from JYP is pretty telling. Other companies at least seem to offer enough to keep their artists.

• JYP now but YG during YHS reign

I crackled at YHS reign like I didn't know they were ruling an empire.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s JYP and it’s not even close. All of Got7 leaving should be a wake up call to kpop fans that JYP is a shit company.

Who knows what will happen to Twice, it’s possible the group money is good enough for all the members to stay (it obviously wasn’t for Got7) so who knows what will happen to them.

• I think all 3 have their own messes and a lot to work on.

Everyone seems to run for the hills as soon as their initial contracts with JYP expire, which says a lot of how their idols feel about being in the company. Besides we have actual real footage of the founder of the company body shaming his idols and trainees.

YG had the whole burning sun gate and the founder himself sabotaged one of his GGs because he wanted to marry one of the members.

SM had many lawsuits and the whole interpol thing with Saruman.

But if I have to choose the worst for me then that's YG.

BigHit doesn't have enough artists and enough years to have patterns. Their worst offence probably is the excessive vocal processing and altering lol, but that's nowhere near as bad as the actual crimes other companies have under their belt.

hua-cheng.gif

Edited once, last by chounim ().

• We all know none are perfect but JYP takes this trophy, he seems to generally be competing with his own idols LOL who does that! I'm sure you're meant to cheer your idols on and be proud of them, not continually play mind games and talk to them like rubbish, not to mention giving them songs that are way out their range and forcing them to sing strained vocals.....

:pepe-back-away:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• For people talking about JYP and contracts expirations

Remember almost every soloist who signed with YG early last decade drop off the company as soon as possible Zion T, Psy, Lee Hi, 2NE1, Epik High, etc, all gone because of bad management and I feel Winner and iKon are soon following. I guess AKMU and Bigbang are the only ones who truly resigned with YG

This is by no means a way of excuse JYP, JYP is awful... like REALLY bad, but they are on pair with YG on this point

• Bighit is too early to tell how they are going to go in terms of being worst.

SM treats their idols the best among the 3 in terms of career, at least in comparison. Their concepts, lore and all are done well too. So, I'm gonna let them have a pass.

YG is strange, I don't know much about them except the most horrible stuff. However, BP is awesome. Bigbang and Akmu are cool too.

For JYP, he seems like a bad guy tbh, someone with a big Ego. No offense to any of their artists as I think they are great, but I've never seen a Jyp Mv or song and went 'wow'. There's nothing really stand out about them in comparison with the other two. So yeah, Jyp.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!