Army's true colors are SHOWING. BTS COUNT YOUR DAYS!!

• Y'all are going to PRISON...federal county PRISON and yew are not coming out!! no heaven, no happiness, no music, NOTHING. Y'ALL need to explain why YOU always dragging BLINKERS on here but y'all EVEN worse? EVEN WORSE!!! worse than onces, worse than engenes, worse than teumes, worse than MIDZY'S!?BTS YOUR DONE....YOUR DONE... ARMY'S WHEN I FIND YOUUUU!!! BAD AND EVIL FANDOM RIGHT HERE....Y'ALL ARE NOT A FANDOM THIS IS A EVILDOM....EVIL EVIL EVILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENLISHTMENT COMING SOON! NOT FOR JIN THO, I LIKE THAT MAN, TAEHYUNG YOUR GOING TO FEDERAL PRISON...SOON ENOUGH...YUP YUP...SOONER OR LATER.... THE PIECES KEEP CONNECTING....

WASN'T I TELLING AKP SINCE SUMMER THAT ARMY'S WERE EVIL? EXACTY! EXACTLY!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• the real exol taglist :omgr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• This is kinda lame. ARMY is evil has been done too many times. Back to the drawing board, Elle!!

posts like these hurt elle the most :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Jacob: Bella. Look, it's a wolf thing.

Bella: What's a wolf thing?

Jacob: Um... You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise.

Bella: Take Renesmee out of the room.

(Bella starts to look angry, Edwards comes up behind her and touches her shoulder)

Bella: Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you.

(Edward takes his hand away, furious with Jacob, Bella grabs hold of him and throws him out of the house)

(After throwing Jacob out of the house)

Bella: You imprinted on my daughter?

Jacob: It wasn't my choice!

Bella: She's a baby!

Jacob: It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?

Edward: I'm still debating it.

Bella: I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!

(Bella suddenly strikes Jacob hard in the face and Leah and Seth in their wolf form arrive on the scene)

Jacob: It's fine, Leah.

Bella: You're gonna stay away from her.

Jacob: You know I can't do that.

(Bella punches Jacob hard in the stomach and he falls down)

Esme: Stop her, Edward.

Edward: He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?

Jacob: Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now, right?

Bella: Long gone.

Jacob: Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there.

Bella: Nessie? You NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER?!

(As Bella moves towards Jacob in anger, Seth in his wolf form attacks her, but Bella pushes him aside easily and he hits the tree before falling to the ground in pain)

• NOT PEDO JACOB :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Bella: Nessie? You NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER?!

this part saved the entire franchise :cryingr:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BELLA WHERE HAVE U BEEN LOCA

• this part saved the entire franchise :cryingr:

i love twilight so much fr

BELLA WHERE HAVE U BEEN LOCA

that movie unironically caused me so much stress. also that one scene where she's mourning the breakup and the seasons are changing? she's just like me fr :love:

• this part saved the entire franchise :cryingr:

GIRL BOSS!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Please, as an angsty teen I identified way too much with Bella over my toxic relationship at the time :wilds:

• well I am an army that's a blink, midzy, engene and once.

So I guess blinks, midzys, engenes, and onces are evil too.

• HE IS ALIVE AND WELL! LET MY MAN BE!! IF HE WAS DEAD HOW DID HE HAVE A CHILD? SCIENCE IS NOT SCIENCE-ING!!!!!!!!!!!

BABIES ARE SOULLESS DEVILS THAT'S WHY!!!!

JUST LOOKS AT THIS!!!! THE TRUE FACE OF EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Couple surprised after having hell of a time naming their son Lucifer | KMPH

• This thread contains 127 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!