Invalid word

• Hi! I have some problems with posting an article. It says that I can't do it because of "Invalid word", what does that mean? What's an invalid word??! I hope that someone could help me out😩

• Oh my God, now HOW I KNOW WHAT WORD IS THAT, is there some kind of filter? Because I don't even use a bad word, not a single one 😩

idk maybe time every single word out. Sometimes words that aren't "bad" get banned for reasons like relating to a competing website. Such as koreabo*

• I guess I have to rewrite again, because my job literally just describes the muster of today, it's been more than 5 hours and I still can't get it posted 😩😩😩😩

Thank u so much for your help💜

• Could you perhaps screenshot what you wrote? maybe somebody can figure it out.

Muster Sowoozoo let BTS shine once again

The first day of the 6th MUSTER has concluded. In a stage where pink and purple were the main colors, the guys from BTS, all in yellow outfits combining with the hairstyle of the hyung [형] line, welcomed ARMY from around the world through the most effective way: by online concert where ARMY was watching in the comfort of their bedrooms.

Wearing sunglasses and a fresh summer style, BTS was happily talking about their story, how they got to be where they are now, and thanking ARMY nonstop for being there for them until now. Wishing themselves and their fandom a happy 8th anniversary, and with the sun slowly going down, they performed "Life Goes On" as start of the show. Life with pandemic has been extremely difficult for all of us. Some even went through harder situations than others, but here we are, still strong, waiting for the rain to end and the rainbow to shine. BTS wants ARMY to keep shining together with them, so "Life Goes On" means that, someday, they will find themselves back home in person. Both "Butter" and "Dynamite", the two English singles made to hype up the environment and dance like there's no tomorrow followed the line up, with the intention of let aside the sadness. Because at the end, no matter if in person or not, ARMY and BTS live in the hearts of each other. A time for relaxing, taking a break and talk to ARMY was given, in where the project #skyfornamjoon was shown at the screens of the stage, behind them. ARMY also was astonished by Min Yoongi's new hair color, which was rumored to be because of the "Daechwita" performance, and they didn't lose time to start praising his looks.

"Moving On", "Stay" and "Fly To My Room" made hearts feel warm, so warm they ended up melting. With a change of outfits, the guys were looking as if they got out of some paint full of doodles. Blue, pink and white were the target. Each of them had stages and definitely, the one that was very familiar to ARMY was the one used in "Fly To My Room", which assembles a lot to the bedroom that Bangtan has created for them at the moment they were promoting their latest album, "BE". Slow yet moving and cheerful songs, they were smiling between themselves, demonstrating how much the missed to perform outdoors, being this the first time they do so in more than a year (MOTS: ON was indeed an indoors performance). Showing their vocal and dancing skills, proving they don't need to play dirty to have what it takes to be a complete artist. After a short sketch, which allowed spectators to connect with the story and concept that this presentation was telling, people could see also the acting skills of the guys: they were trying to fix some mechanical problems in a planet were everything was pure toxicity. Jin, Jung Kook and RM were in charge of fixing it, while SUGA, V, Jimin and j-hope were rooting for them and helping them with their technology, all inside the truck they were traveling in [more like a van, actually].

With a little hint of what was next, maybe because of the close up on SUGA, Daechwita finally makes a debut on a stage performance. The rumors were true, however, ARMY never expected that the song would be performed by the whole gang. Once again, Agust D just sat on the throne and looked around, as the mad king he portrays, he enjoys seeing his people suffer. The stage was perfectly made, and the costumes were also from the era, even though the whole presentation was a parody and definitely a lot of people might had burst into laugh. They were fooling around, Jimin starting with the famous "Daechwita" chant, being the next Jin and Jungkook, fighting just like in the MV, but this time, Jin could finally hit him on the head "properly". The killer was a role that the leader took, and V was a rebel, someone who is against the mad king. But all of them got to rap some lines, even V before "dying" in RM's hands. The one who nailed completely the show was j-hope, who got the most iconic line of the whole song, and also the fastest one. SUGA must have felt proud of his kids. He gets to sing the last chorus of his own song, and with a quick change up, taking of their hanboks and the scenario of "Daechwita" still standing behind them, "IDOL" made the entrance.

With such a sassy song made up to shut haters [or to keep them talking, who knows], they made ARMY sing along and sometimes scream in the comfort of their rooms and the disgust of people living near them. ARMY surely couldn't care less about it, as the environment was extremely leveled up. The climax of the show just started, with "Dis-ease", "Fire", "So What" and "Not Today", songs which lyrics just points out to those who want to see them [BTS] fail, but could never make it because they are just not ready to give up. At least, not today. The hip-hop style is something that BTS had never let go off, even though they are considered being part of K-pop. As SUGA once said, they release the songs they are comfortable with and BTS is its own genre. It's important to highlight that during these songs, the stage changed from cool colors to vibrant and passionate ones, like dark red and black.

Ending the show in its first day, the Korean version of "Wishing On A Star" calm down all those rapstar vibes and transported both ARMY and Bangtan to the good old days, the feeling of dancing slowly through the room might have overwhelmed more than one. Sweet voices and humming, "You Never Walk Alone" [A Supplementary Story] continued, cheering again the environment. Lastly, the topic of the whole FESTA: "Mikrokosmos" at the final. With the guys talking about how mad they were to perform once again in front of ARMY, sight to sight, they proposed ARMY to turn on their cellphones flashlights, joking about how the neighbors could react if they see an ARMY outside their window. The whole stage was purple and pink, this time even brighter, representing all of the starts above us. In the sketch shown before "Mikrokosmos" performance, the guys had finally arrived in their purple forest, where the toxicity was non-existant and their genuine smiles could tell you that they are finally at home. They left the scenario in the van, which was the main character during the whole show, and while fireworks were lighting up almost all the main points in Seoul, they jokingly asked people living near to not report on them, asking for their forgiveness and begging them to tolerate it until tomorrow. Definitely, the angels this world doesn't deserve.

Of course, they thanked ARMY and congratulated them on their social media for the 8th anniversary, all the love and support that has made them BTS.

Tomorrow is the second and last day of the 6th Muster, perhaps with more surprises to come. But ARMY must always keep in mind that when BTS say "this is out last song", they are just telling you to stand still and wait more, the best part of the concert is yet to come.

That's it. Literally that's it. 😩

• Well you managed to get the article out! So you can make you og thraed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!