Where are all the ARMYS ???

• Here are some of my fav title tracks:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tbh, i miss armys. they made this place a lot fun for me as even tho i don't stan bts, i had similar interests as them and their threads were fun . now the k-lounge sections is mostly ggs . well, i am not really an active user so i'm satisfied with txt's guild, achievements threads and other txt threads or the lounge in genral but other than that this place isn't for me now. Just gone through whatever happened and its truly sad, i wont blame anyone because that's against the forum rules but its nice that armys stood up and i understand if they never come back on the forum.

• From my understanding bts was being insulted pretty badly on the allkpop discord to the point it all felt very circle jerkish. A mod was involved in encouraging it as well. Armys were upset and went in to argue and it was also being talked about in the official bts guild where they included some of the usernames of the people involved while discussing. The mods said this was doxxing. Some armys were banned as a result of what happened while others left in outrage as they felt that they were being treated unfairly.

I found a lot of the mods response very whataboutist and they seemed to be ignoring the issue this all stemmed from which was the treatment of bts in a public discord that was suppose to be properly moderated. Fans were obviously gonna feel unwelcomed if both them and the group were receiving hate and it even got to twitter where people were making threads exposing some really nasty messages.

The forum is already dying after the revamp and alienating the biggest fandom in kpop isn't a great way to combat that but whatever. Hopefully a better forum pops up eventually or somewhere more welcoming.

• I haven’t seen many ARMYS on this forum lately, did I miss something??

This forum is dry without them.

BTS also has been very quiet , I miss them ;( ;(

Check weverse/ weverse translation accounts because Jimin has been active very recently! Jhope too before that

이 노래가 끝이 나면 새 노래가 시작되리 좀 더 행복하기를

dfa2f81fd274d0b9ee12dc099291e2c7a96824f6.gifv

source: everythingoes

• I know alot of people hate ARMYs here but you can't deny that they brought the most traffic and activity to the site.

Even I have noticed the site has been less active due to most ARMYs leaving. It doesn't help that the site has been less active after the revamp.

It's understandable, you have to look at both sides of the picture. If you knew your fave got bashed very badly, with a mod there not doing anything about it, you wouldn't feel very welcome on this site or on the discord.

Now this forum is literally dead and you've got people begging for them to come back. If they ever comeback, it will take a while. It took Blinks 2 whole years for most of us to return to AKP(and most of them are new 2020 Blinks)

• I know alot of people hate ARMYs here but you can't deny that they brought the most traffic and activity to the site. Even I have noticed the site has been less active due to most ARMYs leaving. It's understandable, you have to look at both sides of the picture. If you knew your fave got bashed very badly, with a mod there not doing anything about it, you wouldn't feel very welcome on this site.

Now this forum is literally dead and you've got people begging for them to come back. If they ever comeback, it will take a while. It took Blinks 2 whole years for most of us to return to AKP(and most of them are new 2020 Blinks, not really OG Blinks)

nah blinks never left the forum to this extent

there was a point where people were openly slutshaming and bodyshaming the girls and the mods never did anything about it i think blinks revived a lot of those threads in 2020 lmao u had people posting deepfakes on bpp threads but blinks were still on akp and threads were still being made

• nah blinks never left the forum to this extent

there was a point where people were openly slutshaming and bodyshaming the girls and the mods never did anything about it i think blinks revived a lot of those threads in 2020 lmao u had people posting deepfakes on bpp threads but blinks were still on akp and bp threads were still made

???? You don't remember? There was literally a Blink mass extinction in 2018-early 2019 due to the hate BP was receiving. ARMYs and Onces ruled the forum and it wasn't until 2020 that many Blinks started to come back.

The same thing happened to Onces in 2020, many of them left cause TWICE was being bashed left and right. Now is just simply ARMYs turn to leave and it's more noticeable because they're the biggest fandom on the forum.

• ???? You don't remember? There was literally a Blink mass extinction in 2018-early 2019 due to the hate BP was receiving. ARMYs and Onces ruled the forum and it wasn't until 2020 that many Blinks started to come back.

The same thing happened to Onces in 2020, many of them left cause TWICE was being bashed left and right. Now is just simply just ARMYs turn to leave and it's more noticeable because they're the biggest fandom on the forum.

i know that a lot of blinks left but not to this extent

u still had a lot of bp threads being made daily while the army guild is drier than trumps b*ssy

• As a long time lurker and someone who barely posts I just want to say that I'm glad ARMYs are finally leaving. The constant baiting, shading, and hate directed towards them and BTS was too much, and I guess this is what finally broke the camel's back. Traffic on this forum was already on the decline after the revamp but now it's pretty much dead without ARMYs, and I hope it continues so that this toxic cesspool of a forum can finally be closed for good.

• i don't know why those constant bts troll threads are not banned. yet, if another group is trolled the thread gets locked before it reaches the second page. the bias really.

i actually like the armys threads here. not all but most. no wonder the there is no volume of activity lately.

• I am not sure why some people keep saying this site is dying. It's active without the biggest fandom and it'll remain the same way if they decide to never comeback. U have multiple guilds that r active. Multiple threads that become long. What activity akp generates in a day other forums can't even get that in 3 weeks.

It's unfortunate what happened to army. Most of them took a stand and it's good that they did. What happened to armys can happen to any fandom. But other fandoms will never take a stand.

• The Gaslighting that went on was so disgusting. And the fact that one of the culprit is still roaming around even in this thread liking shaddy comments...chile.

Anyway I wish armys would really discard this place...it's not worth the headache. It's also pretty funny that despite most Armys leaving some people still can't seem to keep BTS out of their mouth...yet armys are supposedly the obsessed one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!