Where are all the ARMYS ???

• Even I saw it just now. It really was downplayed a lot on the forum. At first I thought it was just ARMYs overreacting but the stuff posted on discord were vile enough to get an outrage from the fandom. And the fact that some ARMYs got banned for complaining itself can make the fandom question the moderation.

yeah it was so vile. even the admins/ johnnys reaction is a bit :S. the thread i was reading was deleted because armys dont want it to be discussed publicly anymore as it will only give akp traffic and may encourage more bts hate (for clout). it annoys me that we are the ones that have to adjust and keep it on the downlow when bts were the ones being bashed and its like that everytime.

• yeah it was so vile. even the admins/ johnnys reaction is a bit :S. the thread i was reading was deleted because armys dont want it to be discussed publicly anymore as it will only give akp traffic and may encourage more bts hate for clout. it annoys me that we are the ones that have to adjust and keep it on the downlow when bts were the ones being bashed and its like that everytime.

wait so there's another tweet? The one I read still isn't deleted and it had only a fraction of what I've actually heard from this site. But I'm glad I didn't get to see the rest. Who would want to read a complete hate chat towards them?

💜💙💛🧡❤️️ Jungkook ❤️️🧡💛💙💜

c0b1eb5dd03acbb952c23fcf9faee53bf09f1489.gifv c3c18b503a04cfc68c295a74fb3caa9298d439fb.gifv 17ad5d7e811a75e4749b696b70885b19281628c6.gifv

• god i just saw the twitter thread and its really severe. and people are really downplaying it here. i dont get why yall hate bts so much? what did they ever do to you? i just cant grasp how people can hate someone so much that they would say things like that unprovoked. maybe they are bored out of their mind or have too much anger in their system. its sad that popularity always comes with hate. we all know you dont like them but to openly bash them on a public server and even be encouraged is just too much.

Could you DM me the twitter thread???

• yeah it was so vile. even the admins/ johnnys reaction is a bit :S. the thread i was reading was deleted because armys dont want it to be discussed publicly anymore as it will only give akp traffic and may encourage more bts hate (for clout). it annoys me that we are the ones that have to adjust and keep it on the downlow when bts were the ones being bashed and its like that everytime.

Lmao please a bunch of lame kpop stans and gg stan twinks trying to say some corny sh*t about BTS on alkp, those are the same people that eat their lunch in the school bathroom.

• god i just saw the twitter thread and its really severe. and people are really downplaying it here. i dont get why yall hate bts so much? what did they ever do to you? i just cant grasp how people can hate someone so much that they would say things like that unprovoked. maybe they are bored out of their mind or have too much anger in their system. its sad that popularity always comes with hate. we all know you dont like them but to openly bash them on a public server and even be encouraged is just too much.

I saw it on twitter too. I was so angry when I read those. But imagine if the situation was reversed and it was armys comparing for eg Lisa to lizard, Rosie's voice to squirrel, dragging Jennie's lazy scandal or calling kai a horse, etc on a public discord, this place would have burnt down. All the fandoms would have united to bash armys calling them toxic and all sorts of names.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!