Where are all the ARMYS ???

• i don't know why those constant bts troll threads are not banned. yet, if another group is trolled the thread gets locked before it reaches the second page. the bias really.

i actually like the armys threads here. not all but most. no wonder the there is no volume of activity lately.

The mods literally tried to open an Anon BTS Bashing Thread here a few weeks ago. It got deleted within minutes but you can understand why ARMYs are not liking it here anymore. The mods and admins are openly encouraging these stuff. Other fandoms say such insensitive things about BTS but then go cry in other threads if an ARMY says something about their faves.

💜💙💛🧡❤️️ Jungkook ❤️️🧡💛💙💜

c0b1eb5dd03acbb952c23fcf9faee53bf09f1489.gifv c3c18b503a04cfc68c295a74fb3caa9298d439fb.gifv 17ad5d7e811a75e4749b696b70885b19281628c6.gifv

• i know that a lot of blinks left but not to this extent

u still had a lot of bp threads being made daily while the army guild is drier than trumps b*ssy

Yeah alot of anti-BP threads lol. :eyes:

Either way, my point is that this is normal. Any huge fandom would leave over hate and not feeling unwelcomed, and I don't get the people trying to downplay this. People should try putting themselves in their shoes, if your favorite group got a ton of hate and a mod didn't do anything, you wouldn't feel very welcomed here.

ARMYs were literally silenced or banned if they tried asking what happened or if the people involved got any consequences. Clearly no one here likes them and it's understandable that they don't feel welcomed. Heck, you don't even see NCTzens around cause NCT kept getting alot of hate. That's how toxic some KPOP fans are, hate like this can literally affect the mental health of the fans.

AKP is still going to stay pretty active tbh, but obviously not as active as before.

• The mods literally tried to open an Anon BTS Bashing Thread here a few weeks ago. It got deleted within minutes but you can understand why ARMYs are not liking it here anymore. The mods and admins are openly encouraging these stuff. Other fandoms say such insensitive things about BTS but then go cry in other threads if an ARMY says something about their faves.

It has been like two weeks since I joined and It is obvious to me that this is right.

• i think the mods shouldve handeled this differently in the first place, there were ppl literally comparing bts member visuals to animals... im not suprised the armys left as they felt unwelcomed here.

• The mods literally tried to open an Anon BTS Bashing Thread here a few weeks ago. It got deleted within minutes but you can understand why ARMYs are not liking it here anymore. The mods and admins are openly encouraging these stuff. Other fandoms say such insensitive things about BTS but then go cry in other threads if an ARMY says something about their faves.

i saw that too and i was really disgusted i dont like the idea of a bashing thread in the first place and its fucking weird how much hate people hold for the members . even most of the posts on akp's older bashing thread were about bts

honestly idk why anyone is still surprised considering how most of the mods rn were bts anti's

• It's the way mods handled it and aggressively tried to silence army's basically telling them to shut up and stop bringing it up.... That was quite eye opening. It's all a wild read and quite disgusting.

Basically the same sentiments as some users. So why would they want to support the forum. An environment that says we hate you but we wanna use you for traffic and clicks.

Make it make sense.

• god i just saw the twitter thread and its really severe. and people are really downplaying it here. i dont get why yall hate bts so much? what did they ever do to you? i just cant grasp how people can hate someone so much that they would say things like that unprovoked. maybe they are bored out of their mind or have too much anger in their system. its sad that popularity always comes with hate. we all know you dont like them but to openly bash them on a public server and even be encouraged is just too much.

• i saw that too and i was really disgusted i dont like the idea of a bashing thread in the first place and its fucking weird how much hate people hold for the members . even most of the posts on akp's older bashing thread were about bts

honestly idk why anyone is still surprised considering how most of the mods rn were bts anti's

The owner of this site is trying to bring kpop idols to answer Q/As here but have they ever wondered what would those idols think, if they ever really lurked the other parts of the forum? Half of them are troll threads full of shade and spreading negativity. And ones who moderate them were once the biggest trolls on this site.

💜💙💛🧡❤️️ Jungkook ❤️️🧡💛💙💜

c0b1eb5dd03acbb952c23fcf9faee53bf09f1489.gifv c3c18b503a04cfc68c295a74fb3caa9298d439fb.gifv 17ad5d7e811a75e4749b696b70885b19281628c6.gifv

• god i just saw the twitter thread and its really severe. and people are really downplaying it here. i dont get why yall hate bts so much? what did they ever do to you? i just cant grasp how people can hate someone so much that they would say things like that unprovoked. maybe they are bored out of their mind or have too much anger in their system. its sad that popularity always comes with hate. we all know you dont like them but to openly bash them on a public server and even be encouraged is just too much.

Can you DM me the twitter thread?

• The owner of this site is trying to bring kpop idols to answer Q/As here but have they ever wondered what would those idols think, if they ever really lurked the other parts of the forum? Half of them are troll threads full of shade and spreading negativity. And ones who moderate them were once the biggest trolls on this site.

yep they want more traffic , army threads or any thread where bts is getting bashed gets a lot of activity probs why they get locked very late or left open i thought armys were overreactiong at first but this stuff has been going on for so long i guess all the pent up frustration finally blew up

yea, can you dm me too

• This isn't really my thread, since I'm no part of either side and am as blank or neutral as you can get towards it all.

But didn't the mod in question apologize for his rash behavior and admitted that he handled it badly?

I saw a thread with a link to a Bulletproof (?) guild section, where I read how he even offered 5k acorns by way of apology.

• kindly dm me the twitter as well. :)

god i just saw the twitter thread and its really severe. and people are really downplaying it here. i dont get why yall hate bts so much? what did they ever do to you? i just cant grasp how people can hate someone so much that they would say things like that unprovoked. maybe they are bored out of their mind or have too much anger in their system. its sad that popularity always comes with hate. we all know you dont like them but to openly bash them on a public server and even be encouraged is just too much.

Even I saw it just now. It really was downplayed a lot on the forum. At first I thought it was just ARMYs overreacting but the stuff posted on discord were vile enough to get an outrage from the fandom. And the fact that some ARMYs got banned for complaining itself can make the fandom question the moderation.

💜💙💛🧡❤️️ Jungkook ❤️️🧡💛💙💜

can you please dm the thread to me too, thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!