30 Days of NCT: What’s Your Favorite NCT U song?

• What’s your favorite NCT U song? (You can pick 3) 33

1. Boss (13) 39%
    2. The 7th Sense (12) 36%
    3. 90s Love (10) 30%
    4. Baby Don’t Stop (8) 24%
    5. Make A Wish (8) 24%
    6. Without You (7) 21%
    7. Misfit (6) 18%
    8. From Home (4) 12%
    9. Yestoday (3) 9%
    10. Timeless (2) 6%
    11. Volcano (2) 6%
    12. Light Bulb (2) 6%
    13. Raise the Roof (2) 6%
    14. Work It (2) 6%
    15. Coming Home (1) 3%
    16. Faded in My Last Song (1) 3%
    17. My Everything (1) 3%
    18. All About You (1) 3%
    19. I.O.U. (1) 3%
    20. Maniac (1) 3%
    21. Radio Romance (1) 3%
    22. Dancing in the Rain (0) 0%
    23. New Dream (0) 0%
    24. New Love (0) 0%
    25. Baby Only You (0) 0%

It’s hard to believe we have a new NCT all-unit event happening already, so building up to it, I’ll be posting everyday about NCT.

Today’s post -

NCT’s debut was The 7th Sense. This was from the NCT U sub-unit. It’s the first sub-unit! The NCT U sub-unit changes to suit the song, so if it’s a ballad, it uses main vocalists and if it’s rap, it uses the rappers. This means it’s always a surprise! We’ll see lots of new NCT U formations for NCT 2021, just like we did for NCT 2020.

What’s your favorite NCT U song? You can pick 3!

EDITED TO ADD MUSIC AND/OR VIDS FOR YOUR REFERENCE:

The 7th Sense

Without You

Timeless

Boss

Baby don’t stop

Yestoday

Coming home

Make a Wish

Misfit

Volcano

Light Bulb

Dancing in the Rain

Faded in my last song

From home

90s love

Raise the roof

My everything

Work It

All about you

IOU

Maniac

Radio Romance

New Dream

new Love

Baby only you

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Edited once, last by the101 ().

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• ah it's probably because I linked the audio posts and youtube music is dumb. I'll swap 'em out.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!