What’s your favorite Taeyong rap?

• Chain. He snapped everyone in half.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love the intro he did with Sungchan in this performance:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love his rap parts in Light Bulb, been obsessed with it for a while.

• I love his rap in mad city :pepemusic:

mad city is a bop even 5 years later

• His iconic rap in BOSS!!! Goose goose!!!

External Content youtu.be

• So many great ones already!

Koox mentioned the Misfit intro. Love those Misfit bars too!

2f3645f0a33ac1b62126e8eec0a3369bf16dae0b.gifv

He’s the second rapper, then comes back for another lap later in the track.

Also in studio:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• chain chain chain :pepe-excited:

for those unfamiliar with Chain, there’s a rapid fire sequence at 1:50

:pepe-cowboy::pepe-cowboy:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Baby Don't Stop :pepeflushed:

• Official Post

A lot of my faves have been mentioned so I will pick this.

When several valid points were made in My Van

• A lot of my faves have been mentioned so I will pick this.

which ones are your faves?

• A lot of my faves have been mentioned so I will pick this.

Oh man in the heat of the moment I forgot about My Van... I would say this is my favorite rap lyrically. <3

• I love his rap in mad city :pepemusic:

mad city is a bop even 5 years later

I adore this song but man, I loved seeing this live on the Neo City tour.

• I adore this song but man, I loved seeing this live on the Neo City tour.

you saw them perform it live? :froghype:

• you saw them perform it live? :froghype:

Yessss…Neo City was great! If I had known we weren’t going to have that return tour in 2020, I would have gone to see it again.

:pepe-use-head:

I’m fortunate that many Kpop groups make multiple stops in my state.

EDIT: just to note, that’s obviously not my video. I was too busy enjoying and dancing and singing to take a video. LOL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!