Don't you feel like Jennie and Rosé have had way more promotions than Lisa who just had a successful solo

• Let's not do this! I mean, personally I wouldn't want to attend a Paris Hilton party anyway :clown:

Let's just celebrate the fact Lisa had the biggest K pop solo of all time, even without much promo :-P No one can beat her, so fuck YG!

• Paris and Britney are both great. The media was way too harsh on them back in the day. I'm just glad they made it through that and turned out to be okay.

it was Paris who recommended Britney's current lawyer.

• Paris and Britney are both great. The media was way too harsh on them back in the day. I'm just glad they made it through that and turned out to be okay.

I wouldn't say they are great, but the way medias portrayed them was super misogynistic, and I'm glad people are starting to realize that.

As for Lisa's promo, honestly it's barely nothing, but it was barely nothing for Rosé or Jennie so ya know. I definitely wouldn't put them against each others. All three of them got screwed up by YG and could have been bigger than they were already.

• Let's not do this! I mean, personally I wouldn't want to attend a Paris Hilton party anyway :clown:

Let's just celebrate the fact Lisa had the biggest K pop solo of all time, even without much promo :-P No one can beat her, so fuck YG!

Feels like the last time you heard/learned anything about Paris was in mid 2000s because she really changed and explained how abused she was when she was acting out in the past. Her documentary crushed me. She also worked really hard to help Britney. I've read many stories of people meeting her because she goes anonymously to old car shows and her taking photos with their kids and gifting people things. She's not a bad egg.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• LIsa is literally in LA as well and was partying at the club with dj snake so why do you only have a problem with chaennie attending a wedding afterparty

and she went on multiple radio shows to promote her solo that's what's called promotions

just say you are jealous and obsessed with the other girls

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by deliliah ().

• you really think YG made Jennie & Rose go to parties for promoting their solos? wtf are you on? :pepe-joy:

No they are trying to make them connections. Don't you understand this simple promotion? You really think those people like them and not Lisa? That's why Lisa is not invited? Lmao. Lisa is the most followed for a reason

• 1.jennie 2. rose 3. lisa follow the yg order hehe keep crying.

What is this successful solo? It flopped so bad in korea and lalisa only mass streamed in sea countries. Isn't lisa busy booty shaking with dj snake? That collab flopped so hard btw which makes money look even worse like an accidental tiktok hit which will not translate to anything while lalisa the actual title track gets critically panned for being awful.

Lisa’s ‘Lalisa’ is far from the solo debut the BLACKPINK rapper deserves (nme.com)

• No they are trying to make them connections. Don't you understand this simple promotion? You really think those people like them and not Lisa? That's why Lisa is not invited? Lmao. Lisa is the most followed for a reason

what's wrong with having connections? You want Jennie & Rose to stay lonely or what?

also maybe people invited them bc they do like Jennie & Rose, or maybe bc they're popular? Why would both of them going to a party ever even matter for Lisa? Have you ever thought that Lisa could've been invited but she declined it? We may never know.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• I think if you ever get to that stage in your life where you believe a company micro manages your faves social interactions...... It's probably time to re assess your life's priorities and maybe pick up a new hobby or two

• what's wrong with having connections? You want Jennie & Rose to stay lonely or what?

also maybe people invited them bc they do like Jennie & Rose, or maybe bc they're popular? Why would both of them going to a party ever even matter for Lisa? Have you ever thought that Lisa could've been invited but she declined it? We may never know.

Noooooo did I say that? I said their company are treating them differently which is true and unfair. Most of bp fame and views are from Lisa. Isn't that selfish that they only want to promote their own nation

• I would side eye YGE IF Lisa was mia, buuuut Lisa is on USA to promote her songs (Money and SG) so obviously she won't get to go where the others girls are bc she is doing a totally different type of thing, yes, promoting her songs. And I'm happy for Chaennie, they also deserve their "connections".

The wrong is YGE for keeping the girls in dungeon 80% of the time.

• Can we just have peace for 1 second, please! Lisa's solo has nothing to do with other pinks' activities. Nobody has to stop and sit down just because Lisa is promoting.

I am happy that the girls are enjoying the moment. They deserve it. I just wish we have some OT3 moment while they are all in LA

• From outside looking in, I can see Jennie and Rose love being the socialites (maybe they are more comfortable because they are used to the culture and the english language). Lisa and Jisoo are less of a social butterfly and that’s ok too.

Jisoo and Lisa definitely seem less bothered about the celebrity lifestyle. It's all fine, everyone is different.

Lisa is very comfortable speaking English but she just seems like she likes family and friends and being chilled.

• It really shows. Don't say those parties are not connections from YG

YGE tries not to have Lisa together with "the other girls", because she will "kill" them all... you know what I mean? Lisa is the most popular girl and if she was there together with them, she would get all "the attention", and no body would care about Rosé and Jennie, not much I suppose. The same thing would happen if they (YGE) let Lisa to go to Paris Fashion Weeks... every body would talk about Lisa and Lisa... and not much about Rosé, Jennie and Jisoo! Do you think Dior, Channel and YSL would like that? --- yeah Lisa would sing... How you like that? :evil::evil:

Paris hilton slander in 2021? yikes!

• Lisa is in Las Vegas with people she is mote comfortable with, she been going everywhere with chesir than with anybody (but jisoo)

And that YG is finally promoting her there the others probably aren't up to it, like Jennie was in the same festival as Lisa and we never saw them together

Also chaennie parties are just that, they don't have collabs or viral hits to promote, like nobody going to clubs to promote a song like otg

• It really shows. Don't say those parties are not connections from YG

lisa just had a radio interview jenchu whilst jennie and rose have just been hanging out with their friends

External Content www.youtube.com

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• This dude imagination is weird af. That's their private life, they have friends too. Lisa literally are promoting her song and attending parties in USA atm. Being delusional and stupid at the same time is not okay.

• This dude imagination is weird af. That's their private life, they have friends too. Lisa literally are promoting her song and attending parties in USA atm. Being delusional and stupid at the same time is not okay.

Its not weird Lmao Celebs are not friends The company is trying to upgrade their artists profiles by sending them to hang out with elites and celebrities for connections You gotta be kidding me if you think both Jennie and Rose are close friends to those people. Jennie is going to have a collab with doja cat soon and they even filmed the MV. This company is sooo jealous of Lisa success Im sorry

• This thread contains 19 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!