Posts by deliliah

I LOVE HER

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jennie is shining so much in this concert, she's so incredibly charismatic and her confidence game is a level

you can see how much she's enjoying being on stage it's such a sight seeing her perform again, she also recorded a new song for the fans to enjoy for the tour

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#jennie from ♡ #jennie from ♡

#jennie from ♡ #jennie from ♡

#byeve from primadonna girl  #byeve from primadonna girl

5c5c477ef4bddaaab4080d1938f1c6a50a21f096.jpg

fac6ab1022f6aaec73cf1ec2f500c60716f49d73.jpg

17608bab21d121d699b376871ea70a198497158f.jpg

BlinkTaglist

I feel like it's for The Idol soundtrack and she didn't want to do solo for a whole tour

This is what she said she'll be performing it for tour I don't know I they will releas it

I love it so much she's such a star, she really gave us a new song just for the tour, hopefully, we can get the official version ater

Her performance was so beautiful

BlinkTaglist

So is this Porsche really hers now? Like did they gift it to her or did she bought it ? Either way that car nice and fits her perfectly.

They said they designed her dream car specifically according to her ideas and wishes and the whole thing took 9 months so it's definitely hers, not sure about the buying part since it's a collab but I know for certain that it wouldn't be totally free

this is always so funny :pepe-hehe:

she looks so pretty

Porsche on Instagram: "Coming soon. Porsche Korea reveals the iconic electric sportscar that’s a collaboration between the Sonderwunsch project and global K-pop icon Jennie. Introducing the Taycan 4S Cross Turismo for Jennie Ruby Jane. ____ Taycan 4S…
    Porsche shared a post on Instagram: "Coming soon. Porsche Korea reveals the iconic electric sportscar that’s a collaboration between the Sonderwunsch project…
    www.instagram.com

c7c3d8e6-6156-4a83-a6be-0f9ede9e67bf.jpg

BlinkTaglist

her sexy mind

This is so incredibly sexy of her

Porsche Taycan 4S Cross Turismo to be exact

"Being able to collaborate so intensively on my own very personal Porsche was an amazing experience,” says JENNIE. “I’m especially proud of having designed the visualisation of the clouds. I spend a lot of time travelling around the world, the sky and the clouds are my travelling companions and a beautiful symbol of these unique experiences. This is why I feel a special connection to them and am so passionate about photographing these nature motifs.”

BlinkTaglist