Jennie's performance in Blackpink's concert

• Jennie is shining so much in this concert, she's so incredibly charismatic and her confidence game is a level

you can see how much she's enjoying being on stage it's such a sight seeing her perform again, she also recorded a new song for the fans to enjoy for the tour

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#jennie from ♡ #jennie from ♡

#jennie from ♡ #jennie from ♡

#byeve from primadonna girl  #byeve from primadonna girl

5c5c477ef4bddaaab4080d1938f1c6a50a21f096.jpg

fac6ab1022f6aaec73cf1ec2f500c60716f49d73.jpg

17608bab21d121d699b376871ea70a198497158f.jpg

BlinkTaglist

• I LOVE HER

• Honestly, I watched some of the concert and Lisa looked like the only professional onstage. The rest looked like amateurs next to her. I was so not impressed with anyone but Lisa.

• I HOPE TO SEE JENNIE IN PERSON ONE DAY :red-heart:

External Content youtu.be

• Love that she feels so comfortable around blinks :cheer-bunny:

She deserved it after the amount of hate she got

#Jennie4Life

We love Jennie.

External Content youtu.be

• Just dislike pointless nobodies wading in somewhere they aren't wanted or needed to try and spread negativity for no reason.

There's threads in anon for to yap away.

This is a MESSAGE BOARD that I had no idea you owned. If I have an opinion, I will state it whether you like it or not. You don't own me or my thoughts got it?

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!