Posts by deliliah

she's shining and glowing like never before, I think she's really in her element this comeback since it's more her vibe and she got to rap more than one line.

I'm just so happy seeing her enjoy the stages looking pretty and hot asf

She's unreal

#jennie from kyujinjang #jennie from kyujinjang

#jennie from kyujinjang #jennie from kyujinjang

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

0b412fc90b456cb13f8fca74dff77cf8072a7baa.jpg

#jennie from ♡ #jennie from ♡

#blackpink from pink venom

#blackpink from pink venom

#jennie from heart burn #jennie from heart burn

just wanted to appreciate her :pepe-sad:

BlinkTaglist

My loves

they look so good

External Content www.youtube.com

unfortunately i cant open twitter

edit: oops i see someone have the same dp as mine, time to change aesthetics :pepe-back-away:

Twinning :pepe-high-five:

You guys can't? How come?

Here the teaser on youtube

OMFG

Someone save me, she looks phenomenal

There is a reason why so many people wanted her back rapping, like actually rapping and having more than one verse, she embodied the song for me while looking stunning and hot, I'm happy she finally was able to show this side again, Jennie is really talented and I hope this comeback can show that to more people

#blackpinknet from i’m way up in the clouds

#blackpinknet from i’m way up in the clouds

#jennie from ♡

#blackpinknet from pinkborn

BlinkTaglist