EVERYONE WAKE UP JENNIE PERFORMED HER NEW SONG IN THEIR CONCERT

• I love it so much she's such a star, she really gave us a new song just for the tour, hopefully, we can get the official version ater

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her performance was so beautiful

BlinkTaglist

Edited 7 times, last by deliliah ().

• I feel like it's for The Idol soundtrack and she didn't want to do solo for a whole tour

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• External Content www.youtube.com

I HAD TO LOOK IT UP, COS I COULDN´T BELIEVE IT

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I feel like it's for The Idol soundtrack and she didn't want to do solo for a whole tour

This is what she said she'll be performing it for tour I don't know I they will releas it

• what she sings later on?

the words go so fast and made it similar to whole whip it whip it whip it which sounded like wiggle wiggle wiggle

External Content www.youtube.com

• honestly I doubt Abel is gonna let her if it really was

I don't really see any reason why not, it's not like a song from the soundtrack is going to be some crucial plot point.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I don't really see any reason why not, it's not like a song from the soundtrack is going to be some crucial plot point.

He likes to keep the hype centered around the show, there was a whole story about abel being difficult ro work with but who knows, I just want it to be released tbh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!