original post: theqoo
1. Lisa is pretty and the Thai concept suits her so well…
2. I don’t like the song… It’s like a song from 10 years ago
3. Lisa is so cool and the MV is so good, but the song has a lot of concepts..
4. Lisa is really good at rapping
5. Well, I was expecting a lot ㅠㅠ But only the rap part is good
6. The song is not my taste, but Lisa’s rap is good, I like it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m looking forward to her stage too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. Classy, pretty, cool, but the song isn’t good…
8. It’s a pity that it doesn’t sound like a Korean singer’s song
9. Lisa is the best, but the song is a bit disappointing
10. I’m not the only one who feels sorry for Lisa… It makes me a bit disappointed. I think she could have done better
11. Lisa’s rap seems to be the best part of the song, and the MV is so good
12. The MV is so good, but I think I expected too much.. I feel the song is boring
13. It reminds me of Jeon Somi’s singing style
14. I smell money in the MV
[enter-talk] LISA'S SOLO CONCEPT WAS REALLY A SHAME...
Seriously, I feel like a dark and gloomy concept like Love to Hate Me would've suited her perfectly. But maybe she went with a cheerful song given our situation. The 'Lalisa love Lalisa love me!' part stuck to my ears but I don't remember any of the remaining parts. I feel like Lisa's physical carried the whole thing. Rose's MV was dreamy and feather-like and Jennie had that high teen, exchange student concept so both had concepts that fit them perfectly. But I feel like they just gave Lisa a bunch of things that fit her so I'm not too sure which vibe they were going for. I would've rather them going for a Cleopatra concept like in How You Like That, some fluorescent concept like Ddu-du Ddu-du or some experimental concept like Billie Eilish, I think that she would've done just as well sticking to one concept. But looks like they were trying too hard to go for perfection that it ended up being so-so. I feel like if Lisa went for a vibe likes City Girl or Tomboy that she uploaded on her personal YT channel, she would've hit soooo much more daebak. Personally, I feel like her solo was a bit of a shame compared to Rose and Jennie's
original post: here
1. [+90, -4]
If you only look at Lisa, it's fine and she can pull it off but when you compare her solo to Jennie and Rose's, it's possible to think that it's a shame..
2. [+79, -5]
Agree. The MV and song were like a slap. They don't really stick to my ears nor eyes;
3. [+61, -7]
Lisa-yah, you are good at everything and can do everything perfectly so it's fine even if you go with a lot of concerts. Just like you said, Jennie made her solo consistently with her high teen concept and Rose with the cinematic mood concept. Even so, your two songs both have the hip hop mood. Since we haven't seen your stage yet, it's too early to say if it was a shame or not
4. [+25, -1]
I feel like for a title song, her dance wasn't strong enough. But apparently the dance to her side song Money is freaking awesome. I'm looking forward to that
5. [+19, -2]
ㅠㅠㅠ Agree... To be honest, it was really regrettable...
[enter-talk] I FEEL LIKE LISA WENT WITH A SONG WITHOUT MINDING THE RESULTS?
It's definitely not a public friendly song
original post: here
1. [+172, -21]
Agree, it does seem like she didn't take that into account. But so what?
2. [+136, -20]
One of Lisa's lyrics say "what do you want more!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyways, Lisa is jjang❤️❤️
3. [+117, -53]
She must be going for the foreign Billboard. But I think that her song is more so-so than Rose's On The Ground ㅠ
4. [+74, -7]
I listened to her song and it's more meh than I thought. Her fans would obviously like it but anyways, it's not like Lisa's popularity in Korea was that high either
5. [+64, -5]
I just feel like it was only possible because Lisa did it.... Nobody else couldn't pulled off something this extravagant. She's BP's experimental member so she did something experimental
6. [+53, -2]
Polisaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No but it's too freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ