When will Aespa actually sing live?

• Yeap it's fake concern lmao. When the faves they keep praising for "singing live" also gets croaky and almost all the time their voices crack so much lmao (i mean sure, kudos, nice try), and they ignore it.

Watch aespa sing, like, ONE FLAT and they'll come running these fake af threads again. lol.

Its funny cause those same people claimed vocals and live singing don't matter it's all about dancing and "stage presence" but now they moving goal post and since Aespa "hasn't sung live " they wanna try to drag them even when pre debut baby aespa was out singing their faves

• Tell me who sings live from 4th gen?

All I know is my faves, any others?

Everglow!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They sang live in some Award show, I can't remember the stage.

It's the award that Jihyo, Twice had problem with microphone during Signal performance. I believe every group sang live in that show even it's pre-record.

They even had the scripted that aespa stage was MR written on the paper but no one believed so...

And actually they also sang live on Music Core several weeks but yeah... no one believed it.

I don't know why many concern when will they're gonna sing live when they already did.

and of course people like OP ignore to realized that…

• Everglow!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is my favorite type of comments in threads about lipsynching. When people obviously can't tell the difference between real live singing and lipsynching but still want to talk. That's not live :pepe-joy:

Corazón Perdido

External Content www.youtube.com

• Everglow!

Noted, :yesr:

• This is my favorite type of comments in threads about lipsynching. When people obviously can't tell the difference between real live singing and lipsynching but still want to talk. That's not live :pepe-joy:

It's not live? I have thought sketchbooks are always live. Wait is it live?

• This is my favorite type of comments in threads about lipsynching. When people obviously can't tell the difference between real live singing and lipsynching but still want to talk. That's not live :pepe-joy:

I guess you are the one who can not say difference. :clown:

• So this is live?

• So this is live?

if it's from first week, no. if it's after that then yes. (I didn't go to your link yet)

it's the week that people praise StayC for singing live which aespa also sang live but yeah people still believe it's lipsync because there's no crack voice like StayC. not trying to dragged StayC, I also like them but that's what I saw people were saying during that time.

I already watched it. yes it's live, you can compare the difference for Karina and NN voices at the beginning to the previous week. there're heavy breathing sound coming out from them.

Or you can find MR removed from first week to compare with MR removed from this stage. you will noticed the difference.

• So this is live?

Aespa hasn't sung live in any official performance yet. The forever stage performance is less processed than black mamba audios for music shows/end of years but it's still not raw. I don't think SM let them sing live anytime soon (hope I'm wrong tho).

• They'll have to sing live to prove that they really r the good vocalists their fans r saying they are. I am sure they r good but we still haven't heard them sing live as a full group. U can't go around saying they are the best like some MYs do unless they sing live.

ʜɪ ʏ ɪʜ ʜ - -

588b8cf77680b1aac5b801242ff51a59feac3880.gifv 4eca74451a63bf14f40ac72075a07a1dd95be84e.gifv a78806992a6dce9b47b11eca1c591281c2f85a87.gifv

• The stage, like everything post-covid-19, is pre-recorded. The song has no choreo and they clearly recorded a live version different from the studio/mv that is not polished so basically, you got your "live". The only difference is when they sang it they were probably more expressive in facial (I prefer that tbh) than this presented stage looking all pretty and flawless. This is what LSM basically meant by Lipsync is a genre. To SM it isn't used to fake vocal ability because vocal ability has always been the most important requirement for SM artists but for them, LS is more like an aesthetic just how musical Disney/Bollywood movies have these singing scenes with clear not so raw voices with no signs of struggling or face scrunches what so ever. That doesn't mean that all their stages are like that but they switch between the two hence why he views it as a genre. You will get your desired live because they always deliver both.

Back to Aespa's Forever, what difference does it make from the "live" you're after if the stage they release has to be pre-recorded, there isn't going to be a choreography on the stage just like how there wasn't when they sang it in recording, they didn't paste the MV's studio ver but made a raw one for the stage?

what I find hilarious and confusing is that kpop fans select what they want to consider as live or not. The Forever performance is nothing different than the "live" singing stages current groups are hailed for. I have seen some stans even on akp praise their live when some parts are sus as hell like not moving their mouths but their voices are still heard. If these performances are considered live then so Aespa's in forever. They just pasted the best audio outcome to the performance. This is what music shows do these days to most if not all groups.

• It's not live? I have thought sketchbooks are always live. Wait is it live?

Older sketchbooks were live but anything past 2017 is heavily processed and tuned it's "live" but edited to sound perfect I found out watching RV on sketchbook they sounded flawless but I saw a MR removed and I could hear their breathing and mistakes and I loved it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!