Posts by tzuyonce

i personally think clc should just disband and the members should do their own individual things (seunghee and yeeun have the highest chance of making it big on their own tbh esp seunghee with osts)

i know not many will agree with this but i personally also think some members can re-debut with idle: seungyeon/yujin and eunbin

let's say things get worse with soojin's current controversy and she's forced to leave idle, seungyeon or yujin can take her place as a dancer in idle.

i've also always thought they made a mistake with debuting eunbin in clc instead of idle or a future girl group? like i know they needed someone with good star potential in clc but they really scrapped her from a good career in a girl group whose dynamic never rly matched hers. eunbin can also be added to idle's visual line up.

i've never been opposed to the idea of adding members to an already established group (peep rv and brave girls for instance) so idk maybe this is a long shot but could be a silver lining for the clc members and even idle in case soojin's situation worsens cause they will need a main dancer

that's not bullying. it's just that not everyone can be friends or get close to anyone because of differences in personalities or you simply don't vibe well together. simple as that.

maybe in high school you get to choose who your friends are, but you cant choose your coworkers and it's sad but yes not everyone will become best buds. if you love your job or need it, you'd just have to put up with it.

nct's music isn't even noise music considering sm is super experimental with nct's music. i can say only gimme gimme and maybe chain has been noise music but that's it. nct as a whole group offers way more - peep wayv's discography, nct u's 7th sense, 90's love, make a wish, dream's discography, nct 127's regular, etc

as someone who does not listen to skz, i personally dislike their music. it makes sense for me that the group self-composes bcs their songs are mostly very noisy trap bangers. god's menu was probably the only well made composition. everything else is just unpleasant to the ears imo. but if anyone enjoys their music, then enjoy it. i just personally think they put out similar things to what every other 4th gen boy group is doing. comes to show you that just because a group self-composes, doesn't mean they produce quality songs.

i have some non-kpop ones

if u want a girly playlist:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

some indie stuff:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not related to bullying, but I regret 2 fights I had when I was young. I have thought about apologizing after I figured out I was in the wrong, but it was so long ago I don't think it's worth the trouble. Maybe the idols think the same.

there's a difference between fighting and bullying though.

i've had fights with several people in high school. some of whom i apologised to already, some i have not yet. but i've never bullied and never got an apology from 2 girls who bullied me (1 in middle school, another when i transferred to another middle school).

trust me, if it was just a stupid cat fight, the weight of the apology is lighter compared to when someone apologises for actually bullying another. it's different.

there probably is a factor somewhere preventing them from exposing bts. perhaps blackmail from a crazy army or something lol.

i refuse to believe bts has never dated throughout their entire career, not when there are far too many women who'd drop their pants at the sight of them.

definitely psycho and peekaboo.

it's all fun to experiment with genres and concepts but let's be real here, it's the refined & mature concepts which grounded them into having a quality discography.

I'm not blaming them. But there must be a reason SM isn't allowing them to sing live when other SM groups like SHINee have been singing live from their debut stage.

like i mentioned in my original comment, SM loves to micromanage things. they are the pioneers of being anal over everything even though the final product would probably do better without their unnecessary interference.

even if they haven't sung live, we can tell by the studio versions that aespa are capable singers. someone mentioned in a separate comment that u cant walk into a studio with a crap voice and produce high quality vocals out of thin air. it is still their vocals at the end of the day.

even nct has been lip syncing recently although they have been singing live their whole careers and with good vocals too. my guess is that sm would rather have the risk of their more latest idols being bashed for lip syncing rather than perform one shaky live performance which is quite pathetic on sm's part considering they easily have above average vocalists in both nct and aespa and the best singers among the most popular groups currently lol.

NCT doesnt get much flak for additional members bcs:

(a) it's literally their concept to continuously add more members to the group

(b) the newly added members have strong talents like you've said, so no one questions their addition

i was too young when super junior added zhoumi and henry so i can't really speak on that but with yeri's case, a lot of people didn't really get the point of adding her since she doesn't hold a main/lead position in anything, is not the visual of the group, doesn't have crazy performing skills, isn't the one with good stage presence and people disliked her variety persona at one point. so yeah.

i have to agree with you. i'm not a nevie so i can't attest to shuhua's personality or charms but as far as professional skills actually go, she doesn't contribute much to the group. she can't sing, she's not a talented dancer, she doesn't fill the variety superstar role (e.g dahyun, kwanghee, bomi, etc), this is debatable but i'd say she's behind miyeon, yuqi and soojin for visuals too.

i personally think it's a shame cube didn't debut eunbin and chowon in (g)i-dle. ik eunbin is already an established member of clc and chowon was supposed to be in iz*one so their stars were aligned elsewhere, - but eunbin would've suited idle more considering the closer age group and would've lifted idle's visual line up. chowon suits idle's versatile concepts too, she has a fierce stage presence and a great husky rap voice that would've complimented soyeon's voice.

i hate to say it but shuhua is a prime example of a filler member. bland, plain jane with no talents to back her up. she's a nice girl i'm sure but i honestly think she chose the wrong profession.