Is it safe to say that Aespa could definitely be the leaders of the 4th generation?

• Is it safe to say that Aespa could definitely be the leaders of the 4th generation?

I don't see why people should keep denying their potential when they have achieved so much and surpassed expectations with their debut.

We went from users discrediting their position in the 4th generation to Aespa winning their first music show award at debut and owning the title of the fastest debut song to reach 100m. In only a month. If it was any other group, that would be praised endlessly.

It might not seem like Aespa is popular on here because I think most MYs are on Twitter instead, but Aespa does have a large following that will eventually transfer to the public supporting them. Probably next comeback.

I think it's pretty impressive, actually that they have a bigger percentage of loyal fans (MYs) compared to casual fans. You don't see that often with girl groups. It shows that Aespa is a stan magnet and that Karina and Winter are massive stan attractors.

I don't think people should keep downplaying their success because they only have one song. If they are doing all of this with one song and during a pandemic, then imagine what they will achieve with a mini album. Hopefully, next comeback.

Aespa's popularity seems quiet now but I think we will start to see them rise even more during their first comeback.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with saying that they COULD be 4th gen leaders.

Right now, though, I don't think you can give that title to anyone yet tbh - like no one's clearly ahead of all the competition.

Very true. The 4th generation is going to be very competitive. Everyone just seems to be passing the crown to one another. I feel like only the boy groups have some space between each other and their achievements.

• I love aespa so much but it's too early to give predictions rn. They only have one song atm. But I could definitely see the potential of them as a leading group. I must say the 4th gen competition is tough so it's so hard to decide.

• So else is the competition? I liked the song. They need to work on the stage presence more but I can see them doing well actually. The one song I did hear didn’t have that squeaky pitch thing I dislike in ggs.

• So else is the competition? I liked the song. They need to work on the stage presence more but I can see them doing well actually. The one song I did hear didn’t have that squeaky pitch thing I dislike in ggs.

I think ITZY and Gidle at the moment! Yeah, I sort of agree but it looks like they are having fun performing Black Mamba so I think they'll get better at emulating certain emotions in the future.

• I think ITZY and Gidle at the moment! Yeah, I sort of agree but it looks like they are having fun performing Black Mamba so I think they'll get better at emulating certain emotions in the future.

Itzy are crazy good dancers but the songs I can’t connect with.

Gidle is liked the new song and again the vocals are good too.

I do think everyone in kpop is trying to bring their A game now that it has this spotlight. Everyone can now see how far they can dream.

• Completely agree! I Think weekly , secret number, aespa, STAYC and idle are gonna dominate 4th gen with YGNGG being strong contender! the talent is wild!

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!